1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Mr Zoat, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Gantradies

Gantradies Not too sore, are you?

I last remember her having an emotional breakthrough/breakdown hybrid whilst talking to an alternate who’d had a happy, healthy life and upbringing-there’s an excelent chance we might not hear from here for a while (in-universe time) as she’s currently re-evaluating her entire life/Identity- and to her credit is not liking what she’s seeing in the mirror...

that’s how a lot of IRL deprogramming/de-radicalisation works, as I understand-
    ironically,ideologies like the typical white supremicist norms, for all the strength of the hate and fear they preach,are extremely fragile due to how Strongly they flagrantly contradict with perceivable reality,Once you’re not surrounded by dozens/hundreds of others-

in many cases it only takes a single un-rationaliseable contradiction Outside the twisted support network for a person to start questioning the entire thing-This can be,and has happened irl in the past, literally a single act of kindness/compassion-and Ubergirl has been isolated and questioning things internally ever since ending up in the paragon’s world...

and depending on who else has serious self doubts in her home parallel, this could potentially mushroom into a complete societal/cultural collapse/values shift over the coming decade if she heads home- and is careful who she talks with...
    in essence, the paragon MAY have doomed/destabilised a world-controlling Nazi regime By treating a single person.. well- like a person...

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    Darko, Vorian, Cuchulin and 1 other person like this.
  2. Nervaqus987

Nervaqus987 Well worn.

But is it a member of his Orange Lantern Corps, or is he having a chat with Orange Pauls?

Darko, Ardy, RichardWhereat and 3 others like this.
  3. TheMidnightRook

TheMidnightRook Well worn.

Ah, but there is a crossover between the PPG reboot and Teen Titans Go, so you could also make a reasonable argument that it is a superhero world. With that in mind, there was that one omake where a version of the SI ended up in TTG and summoned a red power ring.

IsActuallyBatman likes this.
  4. DrThoth

DrThoth I trust you know where the happy button is?

I don't recall any Word of Zoat on the matter, so where's Blue-Paul? Did the blue power ring that Time Trapper (who should still be the Mandated-Paul, I believe) used belong to him?

It's always nice to see an all-colors-working-together situation (loved Anti-Green Paul in particular), but given that there are plenty of Orange-Pauls (even if Paragon is the best of them), it might have worked better to see Paragon using Ghi'ata's ring so that it's all Pauls using the spectrum; Starfire just makes it thematically jumbled (Time Trapper Paul could have used orange and Blue-Paul could have shown up to use the blue ring, for example).

It seems like this episode is wrapping up soon, though I imagine Krona will make a reappearance somewhere down the line, possibly in something related to the Anti-Monitor. I feel like the various Jades we got to know (thinking mainly of the Batwoman and Green Lantern versions) didn't really get any payoff, given their introductions from several episodes ago now. Maybe they'll have more of a showing in a bigger Crisis event, if there is one.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    Ngamer11 and Cuchulin like this.
  5. Rafin

Rafin Not too sore, are you?

Who are those Orange Pauls that have had "cranial work" done and why is the Grinner (Sybarite I assume?) working more on their level than otherwise?

In general I'd love something like a Paul inventory of who's here.

6. DrThoth

DrThoth I trust you know where the happy button is?

You just helped remind me of Avengers: EMH Paul; I'd love to see the others' possible reactions to his engagement to Hela (I believe that's canonical, right?). Unless she rebuffed Krona's giant hand when it came looking for her fiance.

Cuchulin and Darko like this.
  7. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

I'd assume that those ''cranial work'' Paul's either have done some actual cranial work to enhance themselves, or they may appear to be crazy in some way and paragon is just too polite.

They could have had some work done to themselves because they didn't want to rely on their ring in case it ran out of juice, or were worried it would drive them insane.

It would appear that renegade and Angel Paul aren't the only ones that did some serious cosmetic changes to themselves.

Also when all the various versions, and Starfire, beat Krona I couldn't help but think of this:

8. Threadmarks: Duplication (part 21)
    Mr Zoat

Mr Zoat Dedicated ragequitter

Winding
    Down

"Cheshire." Big Grin stares in mystification at the legion of largely green-clad Asian women presently largely under guard by Gold Lanterns and mes. "I don't see the appeal." He hesitates. "No, that's a lie. I see the appeal of a lot of people, but compared to the billions of alternatives across the universe… Why..? Her..?"

"I.. can't speak for anyone else, but… We started spending time together after I arrested her and started visiting her in prison in an attempt to reform her. You know what supervillain rehabilitation rates are like, and I-."

"No."

"-wanted to-." I frown. "You don't?"

"No? Why would I?" He shakes his head. "I don't rehabilitate supervillains. That sounds like a long term project, and she's hot but she's not that hot."

I just.. look at him for a moment.

"Okay, remember how when you first started working out how to fuel your ring?" I nod cautiously. "Did you think about feeding it demons?"

"Yes, but-." I blink. "Ah." That's… I take a closer look at his desire networks, and… Yes, I see it now. Desires… Patched onto his psyche that aren't a complete match for the structures that arose naturally from his own thought processes. He's still a me, but a good chunk of his metaphysique is made of bits and pieces of other people's desires. Most likely torn from demons. "I was a demon for a while myself. How..? Are you alright with that?"

"At first it was strange, then liberating. I was constantly getting thrown out of my comfort zone, but I was managing, you know? I'm still me, but the illogical hesitancy is just gone." I nod. "And I still managed to do good work-. I enable Veronica to do good work."

"Veronica?"

"Roulette?" O.. h. I frown. "Low level supervillain and an excellent businesswoman? I handed her a load of schizotech and a few of my own ideas and she ran with it. We've revolutionised Africa's economy, and we'll do the rest of the world once they give up on the trade embargos. You… Not doing anything like that?"

"I started a revolution in magical technology-."

"I wanted to do that." He shrugs. "Couldn't get the staff."

"Right, I've pretty much tapped out Atlantis. And I've been encouraging technological development."

"What continent?"

"Mostly North America."

He shakes his head. "Too conservative. We bet that African countries would go along with whatever we wanted as long as we produced results, since we could outspend the competition and replace foreign companies. And we were right. No having to persuade paid-for legislators and vested interests."

I nod slowly. "That… Might have been a better idea. How did your fight with Larfleeze go?"

He frowns. "Why would I go anywhere near the insane Mega-Lantern?"

Ah. Now I'm feeling slightly b-

"Sybarite!"

-etter.

"That's me."

He waves as he flies up to where John Stewart, Time Trapper and the newly remerged Red Queen are switching the portal between our home parallels. His Jade is there already -in manacles- and he says something which causes her to glare at him with disgust.

Right, where did Alan's Jade get to?

Doesn't take me long to spot her, as she's one of the few Jades not under guard. She's floating just off the ground, talking to the former Anti-Green and now Gold Lantern version of me. I-.

Angelika flies over to me. "Have they told you when we are going home?"

"We're last, I'm afraid." She nods. Krona apparently just threw her, Komand'r and mini-Jade into a time-locked prison. Which was a relief, because while I remember something about kryptonians spontaneously reanimating in the comics I haven't ever wanted to depend on it and I don't know of any other way to reliably resurrect her. "Are you..? Coming back with me, or going home?"

"I…" She takes a deep breath. "I think that I should like to come with you. I will send a message to Karl, but… I do not wish to be a… 'Nazi', but I do not yet.. know how to not be a Nazi. If I go home, I am… I am worried that I might… Fall back into my familiar behaviours."

I nod, then open my arms. "Here."

She looks slightly surprised for a moment, then bows her head with a quiet chuckle before flying down and hugging me.

"That talk with middle-aged you really shook you up, huh?"

"She's younger than me, but… Yes." She sighs, pulling away slightly. "But in a good way." Another sigh. "In the long term."

"I assume there's no me or Jade here from your parallel?"

"No. And your Jade was not abducted?"

I look around again. "No one in a Darkstars uniform, so unless she's keeping really quiet, no." I slip on Ghia'ta's ring. "I need to go and talk to Green Lantern Jade."

"And I need to avoid walking in on Red Lantern and Komand'r 'celebrating' again."

I smile, then fly towards them.

"…letting me keep it." He holds up his right hand, showing off his golden ring. "It's such an improvement."

"I thought that Qwardian rings were fatal after twenty four hours."

"Yep! If you last that long!" He smiles as she frowns. "Lazarus Pits. I die every day and wake up a few hours later."

Jade frowns. "I thought that Lazarus Pits could only be used once."

"There are different chemical mixes you can use. Nyssa.. was going to tell me how to make them myself once I killed Ra's…" He grins broadly as he looks at his new ring. "I suppose I don't need it now."

"You're not immortal."

"No, but I won't be dying every day now. I mean, I'll still kill Ra's when I find him, but no more huffing down carbon monoxide for me!"

"Is Commander Gordon letting you keep it?"

"Ah, Big Orange!" He nods. "It's not like she's short on them, and-. One advantage of being tortured to death every day for years is that you get pretty strong willed."

"The Lantern formerly known as Anti-Green!"

"That's me!" He flies backwards towards the portal, waving as he goes. His Jade is keeping her face carefully blank, but I can clearly see that she thinks she's going to be executed upon her return. "See you when I see you!"

I wave as he grabs her and flies through the aperture.

"Lantern Nguyen. I.. have some questions, if you don't mind?" She shrugs. "You were.. trained by Alan Scott, right?"

She nods. "Yes. He's the most experienced Lantern in the Sector."

I nod back. "My version of Alan Scott had been retired for decades when I met him." She frowns. "But he's a good friend of mine, and he's back in the saddle now. Ah, point is, what I wanted to ask you… I lent my Jade my power ring last year, and… Orange-."

"Your Jade?" She raises her eyebrows.

"We've been dating for eight months. I'm pretty sure I can call her 'mine' at this point. Point is, orange rings have mind-altering effects, and she temporarily lost control. I'm… Worried that I might have put her off power rings permanently."

"I don't think I can help you. I trained with Alan's ring for three years before getting my own. And if you-."

"Thirteen. Since you got away from your father."

She doesn't nod, but her eyes dip slightly for a moment. "I sometimes wondered what I'd be like if I hadn't met him. Taking a look around here…"

"The love of a good man can have powerful redemptive qualities. But she fights with a Darkstar exomantle."

"I wanted a power ring to prove to myself that I was free of my father. If she's gotten free in another way, she probably won't want it. If her childhood was like mine, we weren't brought up to be trusting."

I nod sadly. She rehabilitated herself to gain agency. Now that she associates power rings with losing it-.

"What happened to Krona? It didn’t look like your construct attack killed him when you overwhelmed his defenses."

"We sent him to a parallel where the laws of physics are different enough that his advantages will be nullified. Far safer than keeping him immaterial or killing him when one of his known allies is a death god."

She frowns. "He's still a Guardian. How can you be sure he won't find a way back?"

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  9. RichardWhereat

RichardWhereat Aia airëa Fëanáro.

Did he get sent to earth prime? Because that'd be awesome.

10. thebishop8

thebishop8 Umm, ackchyually...

*Point is

11. Ej190

Ej190 Making the rounds.

Huh, the ending here already? And lul at Grayven missing this party.

12. Queshire

Queshire Not too sore, are you?

Because it's the end of the episode, I presume.

CTrees, Lupercal, gustyeagle and 2 others like this.
  13. Handlewithcare

Handlewithcare Versed in the lewd.

Weren't several rings destroyed? How did everyone get a spare?

And I hope they at least all made a quick database synchronisation for every ring!

14. GodKiller999

GodKiller999 Getting out there.

Seriously though, never saw the appeal for such a large portion of them. Like they hardly have that much chemistry, so how would so many end up with her in the variety of scenarios and universes they could have interacted in.

Jaron, AR760, WereDragon and 8 others like this.
  15. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

'would like' not 'should like'

'Point is' not 'Point it'

16. Diraniola

Diraniola I trust you know where the happy button is?

It looks like most Pauls aren't romantically involved with a Cheshire. Maybe she was the second tine on the tuning fork because Paragon and Grayven are core nodes for the Paul Network and both love her. Or maybe it's because a Jade went Red Queen and a Paul went Time Trapper.

17. Grimnar

Grimnar Versed in the lewd.

This is now OL's official Title.

I won't be swayed.

18. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

'experienced' not 'experience'

Now all they need is someone to be Little Orange, so that he and Mr Popo can smoke some 'Little Green':D

They both even have an attraction to a muscular brunette with daddy issues and anger problems that glows sometimes:D

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  19. AidanMorgan

AidanMorgan Essentially Overworked

An infinite multiverse and Krona specifically looking for alternates of Time Trapper and Red Queen.

20. Z3r0Sama

Z3r0Sama Not too sore, are you?

Grayven: Don't care, got ponies.

Infinite Pauls: Ponies!?!?1!

21. Chojin Patriarch

Chojin Patriarch Veteran Lurker

Well, at least they're talking to each other. I wonder how many have compared notes on their setting. Did Yaul find out what Thundercats he was in? Have the assorted YJ Pauls, including OL, gotten a rundown of their timeline?

Because Sybarite is less interested in that side of things. He's practically a Slaanesh cultist...

Ah, that demonic short-sightedness. Thinking with his other head most of the time too.

Thankfully OL found Alan... So he didn't have to take such extreme measures...

To be honest, I think OL having the heart of the Ophidian for a soul is a step up from Sybarite's style.

Amazing how two people can diverge so much from the same starting point.

And this is the fun part of them comparing notes. Getting Ideas. Big Ideas.

Ah, the joy of the American system...:rolleyes:

Sybarite's under-levelled. Not every Paul started a golden path to Lantern Mastery munchkinry.

So, they're being sent home, one at a time, with jade in tow if possible? Amusing image.

Probably propositioned her. Either for a job, or a job...

Another good thing to come out of this episode. Our 'Ensemble Dark Horse' gets a new ride.

So, as far as they're concerned, it went from Luthor-tech factory to 'Job's all over' in the blink of an eye. Figures. Just when she was in the mood to punch things...

Huh. Well, that's a big butterfly for her universe.

Something tells me she needed that. A lot.

I doubt she'll change her name. Overgirl (or Uber-madchen) works well enough whatever your philosophy. And we get to look forwards to a visit from Overman later on.

I really doubt she'd have kept her head down once the constructs stopped flying. I expect OL will call her ASAP once they get back.

<facepalm> Good grief...

I bet he hasn't stopped smiling since they told him that. I know I wouldn't...

Only if you use Ra's sloppy methods...

And from anyone else, that would sound worrying. From him, it's joyous.

Yeah, anyone could tell, he earned that thing. Gonna make for some fun scenes once he gets home.

Wonder what she's been doing. Assassination work? That little nuking a small country thing from the comics? Ah well.

And one of the longest lived Greens in his universe, I'll bet. Probably setting all kinds of records.

And he wants advice and commiserations about it from a Jade that's a ringslinger? Fascinating.

It's an eye-opening moment, to see how many versions of you ended up on the other side of the law.

I doubt she'll ever feel the need to wear one. Even if he mentions this Jade...

...Maul did check that, didn't he? Because that sounds like a sequel hook on par with the original Crisis'.

Well, it's all over bar the looting. Oh, wait, Maul basically owns everything there. Welp. Lots of cooldown time, exchanging notes and databases (They did do that, didn't they?) and then drinks while they wait for a ride home. About what I expected. And I can't wait to hear Batman's reaction to all this when OL makes his report...

22. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

Based on what we know of Paul and his...interest in ponies, this seems like a accurate reaction.

I mean just look at the first April Fools episode where he helped Luna.

He was acting like a teenage girl that is off her ADHD medicine and he may be centuries if not millennia old by then:D

23. Pinklestia

Pinklestia Well worn.

*Cue him being stuck in Superfriends were five of the seven lights had not been invented yet, Superman is literally strong enough to move a planet, Darkseid is a joke, and the kids ranting means the Bad guys can't do permanent harm and always lose at the end.

Oh and GL is powerful enough to temporarily fuse with Superman and put a shield all over planet Earth.

24. david

david Getting sticky.

Of course, Grayven probably contributed the most to fixing all of this with the possible exception of Clayface. If he hadn't stabbed Krona's hand with the god-killing sword it's possible that nothing anybody else did here would have mattered.

True Ninja, Vorian, Lupercal and 4 others like this.
  25. Mr Zoat

Thank you, corrected.
    Nope.
    It's a slightly dated way of saying it, but it's valid.
    Thank you, corrected.

26. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

Chojin when you asked what that Jade from the Gold Paul's world was doing, well she tried to assassinate that girl Savage married in the animated show and killed some of her bodyguards.

27. GodKiller999

GodKiller999 Getting out there.

I do hope he tries to get one of the gold rings for reference, having an example of a willpower ring that's not full of bobble head malware might turn out to be useful. Hell if he could get a type of each that'd be for the best, you never know when you might need to make use of the white light.

28. Threadmarks: Should Have Posted This Sooner
    Mr Zoat

Early spring, 2279
    Evening

I smile awkwardly as a huge hand grabs me around the neck.

"Mesmeralda, is this any way to greet an old friend?"

The woman glaring imperiously… Up at me is a fascinating contrast in sartorial styles. Metal armour is combined with.. pre-war dark glasses, a crown made of teeth, wood and coral with an elegant purple dress. A mesmetron on her right hip and a wooden staff with deathclaw claws and feathers tied to it in her right hand. And if the general styling wasn't a big enough giveaway, I can feel the bizarre **flash** as her thoughts go from 'surprised' to 'threatened raider' and onto 'Total conviction that everything is fine for the Gorgon Queen!' without passing through the usual intervening stages.

She smiles cruelly as she 'recognises' me.

"Krono. In my power at last." She reaches down towards her mesmetron, resting her left hand on the grip. "Explain to me why I shouldn't simply have the First tear your head from your shoulders."

"All that blood would make an awful mess of your boudoir."

She tilts her head slightly to the left.

"I suppose that it would. Set him down, minion, but keep your hands on his shoulders."

The First obeys, though given how big his hands are that effectively means that they're wrapped around my entire torso. What happened to him was a bit of a surprise, and tangentially resulted in my presence here.

The First was the head of the Troll Warrens, the only big super mutant settlement in north west America. The NCR had been aware of their existence for a while, but they weren't considered to be much of a concern because they were surrounded by other violent tribes and mostly appeared to want to keep themselves to themselves. Then… Something happened. They assaulted a raider tribe to the north of them and tossed the survivors into FEV barrels. Flush with success, they then went after their neighbours further north and to the east.

And they ran into this woman.

"This really isn't necessary, Mesmeralda. I came here of my own free will. I wanted to talk to you."

"I seem-"

A brief moment of uncertainty. I probably wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't watching for it. Or looking at her surface thoughts.

"-to remember that talking to you has seldom worked out well for me."

I'm here because… Not only should I not have asked a child to pick a new name for me, but I shouldn't have neglected to ask where they got such an unusual name from. It turns out that 'Krono' is the name of a villain from the Grognak the Barbarian comic book series, a cunning wheeler-dealer with a taste for magic. 'Mesmeralda' comes from the same series, the difference being that while Krono was all about subtlety and misdirection, she was the campiest ham ever written. A female Ming the Merciless, with a touch of Dr Doom thrown in for good measure. And unlike me where the choice of nom de guerre was entirely accidental… Whoever this woman was genuinely believes herself to be her namesake.

"But that was only when betraying you directly profited me! And I have a proposal that will profit us both!"

She hasn't met me. But the Grognak the Barbarian comic series is the Marrow Drinker tribe's holy text. And I'm dressed… More or less as Krono did. I've read as many of the comics as NCR intelligence have been able to find, but I'm more relying on her being too crazy to realise that I'm not comic-Krono once she's got the idea that I am him into her head than on my own acting ability in order to pull this off.

One reasonably well-received performance as Nana during a primary school production of Peter Pan does not a thespian make.

"Explain."

"I've made some… 'Friends', in the New California Republic, and-."

She rolls not merely her eyes but her entire head. "You mean that you have encountered gullible fools who were not sufficiently forewarned."

I smile. "They have a certain appeal. You have.. heard of the New California Republic, I take it?"

"A nation of 'civilised' people to the south."

"That's them. They want to make a deal with you."

She smiles with a cold arrogance. "And they could not find a better ambassador than you?"

"They were short on people willing to risk your magic powers."

"Have you grown a spine since our last encounter?"

I wish I knew which issue that was. As with any character written by different writers over the years, Krono's characterisation changed a lot over time. Unlike Mesmeralda whose powers and resources remain more or less stable, his vary greatly depending on how successful his recent exploits had been. Sometimes he was more or less a regular conman, feigning magic with psychology. At other times he managed to get hold of an object of power and become the title's premier magician, something which Mesmeralda canonically hated.

Obviously, my psychic abilities are far stronger than the held-together-with-wonderglue technology whatever-this-woman's-real-name-is is using.

"I've gained magic of my own since then. It's amazing what it does for your confidence…" I raise my eyebrows. "Isn't it?"

"I am more than my wand and alchemy. Were they stripped from me I would simply fight my way to supremacy without them while you would be left scrabbling in the dirt."

"There are things to be learned from the dirt."

That seems to bring her up short.

"I suppose that there are." She gestures to me with her chin. "Go on then. Repeat your master's proposal."

"Firstly, that you and they agree to a non-aggression pact. They will focus their armies on their enemies to the south, and you can go anywhere but south."

"What of the tribes between my land and that of the NCR?"

"You may complete your conquest of the Apostles, but the NCR would prefer you to leave Klamath and the Antelope Reservation as a buffer. Whatever else you do, you must leave Arroyo be."

"The Gorgon Queen 'must' do nothing!"

"Their leader is so well-respected that it would arouse the hatred of all the of people of the region against you. Also, the NCR plans to annex it after she dies."

"The Bone Dancers?"

"All yours."

"Heaven's Gate? The Washington Brotherhood?"

"If you're feeling brave."

"They aren't asking me to do anything that I wasn't inclined to do anyway. What else?"

"You will return any NCR citizens you are holding as slaves."

Shouldn't be any, given the distances between their respective territories, but New Reno has a way of getting its mouldy fingers into all sorts of pies.

"And what do I get in return?"

"Guns. Munitions. Raider scum they don't want, but whom you can probably find a use for. And.. I'll.. throw in a couple of my own acolytes."

"You have acolytes? Doesn't the wasteland have enough shysters already?"

I raise my fists slightly, then **open them**, the First's grip on my torso vanishing as I hijack his nerves.

Her mesmetron is pointing at my face immediately.

"Magic acolytes. I've come up in the world since last we spoke. Would you like a demonstration?"

A shallow nod, and I grip myself telekinetically and rise a short way into the air.

"I would be more interested in acquiring this magic for myself than I would in any number of guns."

"I'm happy to share, but would you really trust anything I would give you?"

"Perhaps not." She lowers her mesmetron. "But perhaps if I study your acolytes, I might learn it for myself."

She probably thinks it's a pre-war 'magic' artefact. But it's not as if I'm sending zetan technology up here.

"You can watch them all you like. Do we have a deal?"

This is tricky. The NCR essentially want her to act as a deniable proxy, someone who can unify the north under her reign while still being friendly-ish to NCR concerns. She's intelligent enough to realise that. She might say no. But Krono's thing in the comics was that he could persuade people who should have known better to trust him. And if she's playing her role-

"Yes. For now."

-to the hilt… Then she'll say 'yes' anyway.

"I'm so glad to hear it."

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  29. Ardy

Ardy I trust you know where the happy button is?

Yay. I always loved New Vegas and was hoping for an update from this Paul.

Is this the last one?

30. Handlewithcare

Handlewithcare Versed in the lewd.

Double post!

DOUBLE POST, PEOPLE!

I feel as if Fallout-Paul (hence dubbed Faul) is low-balling it.

Psychic powers, yes, I approve.

But with a charged ring I probably would have taken over an AI system somewhere with production capabilities to foster research, manufacturing and logistics on.

New Vegas, the Institute or Big M.