• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Only found 5 songs on youtube that were English. But yeah, a bit disappointed. Maybe they will have a sound track cd in English sometime.
Well, vocals in later episodes started to use a lot more english lyrics rather than Japanese.

Here's one for the final boss of Episode 5, Omega Masquerade.

Wake me up from the dream, I want to be in the reality
Never return to the past, let's make the glorious history

Don't be dominated by hallucination and fear
I am real, not a phantasy

In the past, many stars passed through this gate
Listen to their cries, even if they're quiet voices

I persist like a star, you are so far away
But I believe in your soul, and we will win, by the power of will

In the dark, I am lost, take me please, shooting stars
I will find my way even though it's in a fleeting light

Living is like a storm, looking for tears and smiles
Every day, there's so many our journey will still continue

When I get out of the madness in my heart
Everything is hard to find, adjusting in my mind

Wake up
Don't be dominated by the nightmare ever again
I won't forget your soul, I will succeed with all your will

Into the phantasy, with my wish, we're fighting for the real world
Make it real, growing, getting over sad memories

Everything is written here, so we're standing on her star
With you any time, anywhere, for our dream, for the whole universe

Another world, another dream has just started flowering
Don't look back, it will swallow me

Wake up
Don't be dominated by the nightmare ever again
I won't forget your soul, I will succeed with all your will
to the future

Into the phantasies, with my wish, we're fighting for the real world
Make it real, growing, getting over sad memories

Everything is written here, so we're standing on her star
With you any time, anywhere, for our dream, for the whole universe

Everything is written here, we are standing on her star
With you forever, and ever, save the world, for the whole universe

Okay okay okay
Shut up
Shut the fuck up !!!!!!
Hi!

And this is DIO

DWa9D8hVwAAXeKj.jpg:large

So is anyone sufdeirng this strange problem where they can't access SB, SV or wikipedia at all? Yesterday around 8 pm onward I was unable to access any page on these three sites. I didn't try again the whole night since I fell asleep.

Today I woke up and found I can browse through all three sites like normal once again. Except, suddenly for the past two hourse or so since 6 pm I suddenly can't access them anymore.

What is going on with my internet connection?!

So is anyone sufdeirng this strange problem where they can't access SB, SV or wikipedia at all? Yesterday around 8 pm onward I was unable to access any page on these three sites. I didn't try again the whole night since I fell asleep.

Today I woke up and found I can browse through all three sites like normal once again. Except, suddenly for the past two hourse or so since 6 pm I suddenly can't access them anymore.

What is going on with my internet connection?!
I have not experienced any such issues. Have you tried using a different browser or a different device?

Well now I've mamaged to start lurking like usual ln SB and SV and scrawling through any wikipedia page for the last two or three hours like normal. But I'm hosnetly still concerned this might become daily. FML man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back