• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Hello! Just joined to read good fanfiction. Is there a page that will help me navigate the site? I've been trying to increase font size while reading and I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thanks!
Hello, and welcome to this oozing pit of lewds! Don't be scared, we just want to hug you~! Platonically, of course.

I have no clue how to change font size while reading. Try visiting the Suggestions and bugs subforum, and post a thread asking about it. You should get an answer quickly.

Ironic. Generally, stories come here from SB and SV because of lewds.
Out of curiosity, what did you write?

Plans include, among other things, a thirteen year old being tortured, and the MC hitting a military convoy that has children on it by accident due to incomplete intelligence. There is a scene with infants, and it is rather graphic.

SB and SV are probably going to get a summary of those scenes, and if they want the full thing, they'll have to go to other sites to get it.

This is just preparation so I can advise people to find my story on one of these sites, and follow them in case they want the uncensored versions.

Plans include, among other things, a thirteen year old being tortured, and the MC hitting a military convoy that has children on it by accident due to incomplete intelligence. There is a scene with infants, and it is rather graphic.

SB and SV are probably going to get a summary of those scenes, and if they want the full thing, they'll have to go to other sites to get it.

This is just preparation so I can advise people to find my story on one of these sites, and follow them in case they want the uncensored versions.
Oh, you're Smoke Richards. I just registered your name lol. I follow the Winged Hussar over on sb as FunctionalityOfSystems. I'll probably come over here to check out the uncensored scenes out of curiosity when they come up.

Oh, you're Smoke Richards. I just registered your name lol. I follow the Winged Hussar over on sb as FunctionalityOfSystems. I'll probably come over here to check out the uncensored scenes out of curiosity when they come up.
Oh. Oops.

Spoilers?

And yeah, the story wasn't quite designed with SB's rules on violence in mind. I prefer my traumatic scenes to be traumatic, thank you very much. And the scenes themselves are vital for the plot, so theres no getting around them.

Finally! I had to create a Yahoo mail account, but I finally managed to confirm my QQ profile. I'm so happy to finally be able to write my first message, hello everyone!!
I hope you have a good day, because I for one am having an amazing day, wooohooo!!! Heck yeah'!! *does happy hula dance* (~ ^ω^ )~*

Greetings fellow netizens,
I am not a bot beep-boop.
Also, can I comment on on the incentive to prove that your not a bot? Because it's very effective :p
2McAWOX.png
(at least, I assume you can change it once you verify...)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back