1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dead

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Flabbyknight, Apr 7, 2015.

1. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

Will someone please explain why people keep choosing Wizard Herpes?

Say no oaths. They almost never, ever, end well.

Snake/Eater likes this.
  2. Cutesquid

Cutesquid Know what you're doing yet?

Even if it could work, I think making Necros trying to come up with an oath that won't backfire is asking for trouble.

If we really want to make an oath, I would recommend finding a magical lawyer. It's pretty much guaranteed that a legal expert in magical contracts wouldn't misword anything.

3. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

I meant that Necros would create a oath that can be voided if The transporter ever tries to kill her, but if Sqauler is trying to do that, then she has fall in love to kill her.

Which would make make it hard to do since if she's in love, she wouldn't dare. it's a catch 22 loophole.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  4. GiftofLove

Or you just have a loophole that says that without the love junk.

I won't raise a hand against you unless you hurt me and mine, for example.

Still, wizard herpes.

5. Snake/Eater

But else is the Necros going to get The Transporter to fall in love with her if there isn't promise of death. I think it would be a great motivator, think of it as a Samson and Delilah situation.

6. GiftofLove

... if you're going to force someone to have sex with you there are easier ways. Like, she could just Glamour Squealer and have her way with her.

7. Snake/Eater

Necros has morals, she's against using magic to force someone to love her....... but she's not above using her brain into tricking people to do it. :D

SonOfNenji likes this.
  8. GiftofLove

They're the same thing. It's using magic to force someone to love you. So you can tap that ass

You could always just accept it when a girl tells you 'no'. I particularly doubt she wants to even try now that Taylor has beat her unconscious.

9. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

Yeah pretty much. Effectively, Squealer is lost as a love interest now, at least for several months/years. We promised we would free her from Skidmark and his abuse and that we wouldn't do the same, then we did the same. Even saying 'we let a voice in our head take over and apparently that one hates humans alot' isn't going to smooth it over. Not even a magical vow would do it because the core issue is that she flat out does not trust us anymore.

The best we can hope for at this point without mind control is friendly work partners.

Seriously people, I have all the social skills of a concussed badger and this is obvious to even me. Doing what we did so soon and with the situation she came from, one time is two times too much. As a love interest, we fucked up by the numbers and she is lost unless we force her back into a submissive abusive relationship with us.

All joking aside, that is one minor reason I was attempting to get Necros to focus on Lisa, even besides all the fun we could have by interacting with her power directly and eventually teaching her magic. Mage!Lisa would be awesome and terrifying.

Hmmm...I don't remember, were there any rules laid out for capes not being able to become mages and/or mages not being able to become capes? And does Taylor still have QA as well as the rest of everything and it's just lost in the mess that is our psyche right now?

Cutesquid and GiftofLove like this.
  10. GiftofLove

Nothing stops capes from learning magic. Or at least the Cauldron interlude implied.

11. Snake/Eater

Lets put a dialogue write in to go with apology.

12. Smyter

Smyter Versed in the lewd.

[X] Okay

Let us end the fight and go onto the MAKE UP SEX!!! (jk)

13. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

[X] Not till you let me fix you first.

14. RLDX

RLDX Know what you're doing yet?

15. edale

edale Versed in the lewd.

[X] Not unless you let me fix you first. I took this pain to make up for causing you pain, and I'm not going to stop feeling this pain until you don't feel yours either.

Saying "not till/until" implies that it's a foregone conclusion that Transporter will take the healing, it's not. At this point it's VERY important not to make statements that in any way imply we're making choices for her.

I may have social skills slightly less than Doomlord9's, but I am a fair hand at psychology.

SonOfNenji likes this.
  16. Cutesquid

Cutesquid Know what you're doing yet?

[X] No

It'll heal on its own without magic eventually.

17. Nai

Nai SI Archivist

[X] Not unless you let me fix you first. I took this pain to make up for causing you pain, and I'm not going to stop feeling this pain until you don't feel yours either.

18. moontheir4

moontheir4 Nothing to see here. Move along.

19. AE1

AE1 Making the rounds.

I don't think this portion would have the intended effect you are aiming for considering we just told her that we can and did turn off our ability to feel pain.

Snake/Eater and SonOfNenji like this.
  20. SonOfNenji

SonOfNenji Bemused Monkey

Aww, this was so romantic. :oops:

21. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

-blinks-

I forgot to vote the last time I was here...

[X] Okay

Squeeler is already crashed and burned as our love interest and we need to be ready to smite Bee!bitch so having injuries is stupid and there is no guaranteed that Squeeler would accept our aid just yet with her injuries.

GiftofLove likes this.
  22. theBSDude

theBSDude Space Ace

23. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

[X] Okay

Given how we already have the 'hitting her' in common with Skidmark, let's not add 'blackmailing her into doing what we decide' onto that list. If she wants healing, she'll ask for healing.

The strike was to her forehead IIRC, the most durable part of the skull and best protected from impacts. A minor concussion would probably be the worst that could come from it besides a wicked looking bruise. There is very likely little danger of letting her heal naturally, although having Lisa take a quick look at her just to make sure wouldn't hurt, and if she does ask for healing of her own initiative then we have made several steps towards forgiveness than if we forced her into it.

And I too am fairly good as psychology, I just suck at applying it moment to moment. Give me time to think and it's fine but in person I sound dumb because my brain is pumping out 150 words a minute but my mouth can only say 75 words/min.

GiftofLove likes this.
  24. SonOfNenji

SonOfNenji Bemused Monkey

Clearly you need to learn to talk faster.

Clearly. :)

25. theonebutcher

theonebutcher Hahaha! ... Waitaminute... Oh God NO!

[X] Okay
    [X] "Okay. I did this to make you feel better, not to make you feel guilty, so please don't."

26. Fishyface

Fishyface Not too sore, are you?

27. Snake/Eater

-[jk] Plus, I just discovered that i'm into masochism, so please say no... Mistress.

28. Daeth

Daeth Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Okay
    [X] "Okay. I did this to make you feel better, not to make you feel guilty, so please don't."

Snake/Eater likes this.
  29. GiftofLove

Summon Den-of-Traitors to aid you. :3

30. Dromeosaur

Dromeosaur Not too sore, are you?

Can we summon or get lots and lots of grenade launchers?