1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

Irresistible Salesman Spirit: Doubles all successes on an applicable roll. And that's really not very high. Exalted are bullshit powerful, and Solars in particular have a lot of effects that directly add successes to their rolls. Comes of embodying the concepts of Perfection and Victory.

2. Zrayz10

Zrayz10 Not too sore, are you?

Oh that's right! Totally forgot about that. Thanks!

3. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

[X] burningclaw2

4. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

[X] Pat Kiba on the back and say, "I can't really say I understand your feelings so I won't insult you or your friends by saying that I do. Instead I will say this; Your anger towards Excalibur is understandable, it reminds you of the suffering you and your friends were forced to endure. However, you must remember this, Kiba; Your friends, both the past and the present don't want you to be to torture yourself for something you could not control. Buchou, Akeno, Koneko, Me, Asia, and all those who were with you back then. We'd all want you to live, to be happy. If you wish to grow stronger then we'll all help you, and if you still seek revenge, then remember don't let innocents die for the sake of your revenge, else you'll be giving power to the ones who used you and your friends. You are better then them, you are better then that sword. Your friends may no longer be physically with you, but their emotions, their wishes are with you. So live your life to the fullest for them, so that when you are reunited you can help them experience what they missed."

5. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

[X] Pat Kiba on the back and say, "I can't really say I understand your feelings so I won't insult you or your friends by saying that I do. Instead I will say this; Your anger towards Excalibur is understandable, it reminds you of the suffering you and your friends were forced to endure. However, you must remember this, Kiba; Your friends, both the past and the present don't want you to be to torture yourself for something you could not control. Buchou, Akeno, Koneko, Me, Asia, and all those who were with you back then. We'd all want you to live, to be happy. If you wish to grow stronger then we'll all help you, and if you still seek revenge, then remember don't let innocents die for the sake of your revenge, else you'll be giving power to the ones who used you and your friends. You are better then them, you are better then that sword. Your friends may no longer be physically with you, but their emotions, their wishes are with you. So live your life to the fullest for them, so that when you are reunited you can help them experience what they missed."

6. Z000

Z000 If this is trash, then find me in the dumpster

7. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

Is it wrong to feel pride of my write in getting as much support as it is?

TheWave, Ichypa, Walkir and 5 others like this.
  8. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

Not in the slightest.

9. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

10. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

11. burningclaw2

Just to be sure, telling Kiba that the Excalibur the Church holds is a fake, would be bad right?

12. BlackThief12

Yes, very, very bad.

13. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Maybe something about how the Excalibur is just a sword, and didn't have anything to do with what happened to his friends, aside from being the motivation behind it? Hating the sword is kind of stupid, considering that it's an inanimate object.

TheWave, Sol Mark-1, MHLord and 2 others like this.
  14. burningclaw2

Figured, wanted to be sure that my decision to not include that was a correct one.
    Not really.

It's a tangible symbol of the torment he and his friends went through. Because it existed someone came about that wanted to experimented on children to try and find a wielder for it. The reasoning may not make sense for most people, but Kiba was traumatized and victimized because of the existence of that sword.

He also doesn't have a name for the person/people responsible for the project. As stated earlier Excalibur was the only tangible target he had.

Besides insulting his anger wouldn't do any good, its better to work trough it and help dissolve it slowly then trying to take a wrecking ball to it.

15. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

[X] Plan burningclaw2

16. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

I think Cinder would enter into the Movie-only villan territory.

I have been wondering what kind of songs would you want to use as openings, and/or endings if God Harem King Quest was an anime?

17. BlackThief12

Opening for the Genesis Arc: Arterisk from Bleach.
    Opening for the Kenichi Arc: Ideal White
    Opening for the Kyoto Arc: the opening of tale of the world: rathian mythology 2
    Opening for the Excalibur Arc: Either the opening from Dragon Ball Super, or the one from Heaven's Feel route.

Does that works?

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  18. Ichypa

Ichypa I trust you know where the happy button is?

Surprisingly enough, irrational hatred doesn't always take logic into account.

19. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

I like those songs, I think they fit.

BlackThief12 likes this.
  20. BlackThief12

Cool! Beside, if this arc Issei get to achieve his BB form, it might fit.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  21. Butter Flies

Butter Flies Versed in the lewd.

Links?

22. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

23. derkan

derkan Experienced.

Question to Alexander : Dragon are created from large mass of energy. Does that mean that a dragon could have been created by a nuclear detonation ?

24. Stroth

What the hell did you think Godzilla was?

25. BlackThief12

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! GOOOOODZIIIIIIIILLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Garlak likes this.
  26. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Space Lizard.

27. Stroth

Nope, result of nuclear testing in the pacific. King Ghidorah is the space lizard.

Prince Charon likes this.
  28. R.A.G.

R.A.G. Well worn.

It's probably been asked before, but is there any reason Issei can't build a recursively self-improving Exaltation ala what he has with the Solar Booster?

They don't need to start off very strong since they'll grow in power given enough time.

29. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Wasn't Godzilla was just a mutant gaint liza---

*Gets blasted by atomic breath*

Judgement and ragoogar like this.
  30. Zrayz10

Zrayz10 Not too sore, are you?

No no no, your thinking of Space Godzilla.

Garlak and Ichypa like this.