1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

Especially since non-humans tend to have pretty bad fertility. So, only Asia and Yang would be at a real danger.

2. Higure

Higure Witch of Faith

Glorious Solar Fertility.

If it can reproduce, we can impregnate it

If it can't, we can make a Charm for that.

TheWave, Ichypa, ZipLopz and 11 others like this.
  3. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

You need to be hammy to say--

GLOOOOOOOOOOOORIOUUUUUUUUIIUUSSSSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR FEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRTIIIIIIIIIIIIILIIIIIIIIITYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheWave, Judgement, ZipLopz and 7 others like this.
  4. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

It's similar but not quite-

Glorious Solar Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheWave, ZipLopz, MHLord and 8 others like this.
  5. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

Actually, it was an Artifact.

6. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

nah that's just for the sex.

TheWave, ZipLopz, MHLord and 5 others like this.
  7. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

I think when Bright heard that news with the Artifact, and the mountain she facepalmed.

------
    Now that I have seen the resume of Slash Dog remake, the Himejima family, and the other four families hate the Devils, Fallen Angels, Dislike/hate magicians, and don't like Angels.

Reminds me how Xenophobic old Japan was.

These were mentioned.
    • The Fallen Angel Executive Satanael, a traitor. (he seems to have died before the present time.)
    • The Wizards of Oz, magicians that broke off and are currently living in the Dimensional Gap using unique barrier techniques.

kinglugia likes this.
  8. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

More likely she said something sarcastic about the Eclipse caste in general and then acquired one for herself.

Not to use, she was only interested in one person and he was human, but the sheer automated adaptability packed into a device small enough to carry one handed is actually pretty impressive.

9. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

and i can imagine ddraig literally rolling on the ground after hearing this and trading tales of what dragons have tried to mate with in the past

because honestly they are just as bad as humans on the whole mate with everything

10. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Ddraig: "Hahahahahahahaha! You really had a lot of free time, in your hands, also a lot of other things on them."
    Bright: *Anger*
    Ddraig: "That reminds me of one story, of one dragon, and a mouse, it was..... messy."
    Random past possessor: o_O

-------------
    I found this in the net.

[​IMG]

----------------
    If Cinder where to exist in this universe what do you think she would do? I doubt she would join the Hero Faction I don't think Cao Cao would trust her.

11. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

I think she'd be her own faction, with ties to the Khaos Brigade and the various other conflict seeking and anarchist groups.

TheWave, ZipLopz, noahgab1133 and 4 others like this.
  12. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

That's already been posted a while back. Then again, it's been so long that cycling the pics again is not that obvious.

TheWave, ZipLopz, noahgab1133 and 4 others like this.
  13. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

The Khaos Brigade would help her in her goals, they have a lot in common.
    The damage she could do with a lot of the dirty secrets, that is hidden would be bad.

Oh, should I remove it? Though the Kimono really fits her, Thank you.

14. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

Nah, like I said, it's been so long I'm surprised I remember it myself. Or was that the old threads? Bah, who digs these things anyways?

ZipLopz, noahgab1133, Walkir and 2 others like this.
  15. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

I found this on the net, now that I think that if people wants an Exalted/WoD crossover they need a lot of homebrew.

Breed: Homid
    Tribe: Skin Dancer
    Auspice: Theurge
    Physical: Strength 5 (7/9/8/6), Dexterity 4 (4/5/6/6), Stamina 5 (7/8/8/7)
    Social: Charisma 5, Manipulation 4 (3/1/1/1), Appearance 2 (1/0/2/2)
    Mental: Perception 4, Intelligence 4, Wits 4
    Talents: Alertness 4, Athletics 4, Brawl 3, Expression 2, Intimidation 5, Leadership 5, Primal-Urge 3, Streetwise 3, Subterfuge 4
    Skills: Animal Ken 3, Drive 2, Etiquette 2, Firearms 5, Melee 4, Stealth 4, Survival 5
    Knowledges: Academics 2, Computer 2, Enigmas 4, Investigation 4, Occult 5, Rituals 5, Science 1, Technology 3
    Backgrounds: Allies 5, Ancestors 5 Fetish 5, Resources 5
    Gifts: (1) Aura of Confidence, Bane Protector, Heightened Senses, Inspiration, Razor Claws, Scent of Running Water, Spirit Speech, Umbral Tether; (2) Command Spirit, Curse of Aeolus, Name the Spirit, Sense the Unnatural, Wyrm Hide; (3) Faerie Kin (Unseelie), Pulse of the Invisible, Rending the Craft, Umbral Camouflage, Visceral Agony; (4) Open Wounds, Spirit Ward; (5)Thieving Talons of the Magpie
    Rage: 10
    Gnosis: 8
    Willpower: 9

16. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

No.

Sol Mark-1 and Stroth like this.
  17. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

REJECTED!!!

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  18. Threadmarks: Excalibur Arc - Part 4
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Rolling on Rolz.com
    8 successes. Plus ISS = 16 successes

This is so stupid.

“This is so stupid.” You repeat out loud, talking for the first time since the meeting’s start.

All eyes turn to you, some surprised while others showing agreement. Xenovia scowls. “Wh-”

You interrupt her, looking at Rias. "My apologies Buchou, but I simply cannot allow such stupidity on their parts to continue."

She looks at you strangely before shrugging. “Go on.”

“Thank you.” You tell her before turning to stare at the two exorcists, trying to muster the most disapproving glare you can muster.

Considering you used Bright-sensei as inspiration, you will take their wincing as a compliment.

"'To accomplish that, it's okay for us to die.' These are your orders? This is your duty? And how, pray tell, are you going to keep those swords away from Kokabiel when you are dead? What is going to keep his allies, and he has allies, you have said that so yourself, from simply taking those swords and more from your corpses?”

“T-The Church decided that it would be better to eliminate all of the Excaliburs rather than letting them-” Irina stammers.

“Sure. Because one of the Watchers will let you face the wielders he found for the Excaliburs he stole right from the bat, instead of swarming you with his own Fallen Angel underlings.” Dohna snorts in amusement. “This is one of the most basic tactics they teach in the Grigori formatory courses. Why, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Kokabiel himself who wrote that.

“W-We-

“No." You interrupt them again. "You have been betrayed.” You frown, realizing the last statement can lead to wrong assumptions. “No, that’s too harsh. But this plan was not thought well. At all. Two mortals with nothing but holy blades they have not yet mastered and orders to turn away all help have been sent against Kokabiel? Against one who helped lead the Grigori? Even in death there is no chance of victory. Tell me something Xenovia, Irina.” You expression softens. “I understand why Michael cannot descend from his Heaven and deal with this himself, but where is Gabriel? Where is Uriel or Raphael or the rest of the Seraphs? Where is anyone who could do anything but give two more swords to Kokabiel? You have not just been sent to die. You have been sent to deliver more swords into your enemy's hands.”

You thrust your hand forward.

”And I Will Not Allow It.”

Your declaration is like a physical blow, everyone moving away from you in various degrees as if stuck. Some have even stranger reactions, like Akeno’s quickening breathing to Irina’s reddening cheeks: this honestly confuse you, but you cannot waste time pondering.

You clap your hands. “So. Why don't we sit down and figure out how to keep these bastards from winning? Because whether you like it or not you have allies in this now and you will have to accept that.”

Then you bow to Rias. "Buchou, I'm sorry for that and I won't ask that you stand with your enemies here. I just ask that you not try to stop me from helping them."

“Just keep those two alive and the Excaliburs away from Kokabiel and we will be even.” She replies with a dignified smile and tone before winking at you.

You smile, preparing to-

“How useless. Just let them kill each other.”

Until the atmosphere in the room is broken by those words, uttered with enough killing intent to make your skin crawl.

{Ah, how nostalgic.} Bright comments. {It truly is like the Deliberative all over again. Though, the newborn has a lot left to learn.}

Said ‘newborn’ is probably Kiba, who for once isn’t smiling.

No.

His lips are in the shape of a smile, but there is no way that can be called a smile.

“Yuuto! What are you saying?” Rias looks aghast.

“The truth.” His corpse-like sneer widens before he walks to the door and, without even looking back, leaves the club.

In the silence that follows the first to move is Koneko, who follow after the blonde devil.

“Please wait! I’ll get him back and get this sorted on!” You press your palms together and bow in apology to everyone before running after your two friends.

You find them in the clearing just outside the old school building. More precisely, Kiba is trying to crawl on his hands with a stubborn expression while Koneko is keeping a vice-like grip on his legs.

You crouch down in front of him, blocking his path. “Alright, mind telling me what crawled up your butt and died there?”

“None of your business.”

“I’m trying to stop this city from turning into a bloodbath. The city where I was born and live, along with my family and friends. I think it’s plenty my business.”

His expression doesn’t change, but he stops moving.

“Please, Yuuto-sempai...” Koneko pleads.

Looking away he begins in a slow tone. “Do you remember when I told you there is something I want to take revenge for?”

Uhm...Oh yes. “Yes, I do.”

“My vengeance is with Excalibur. I want nothing more than to erase that accursed thing from existence.”

“...Oookay, I get the feeling this is not a simple matter of ‘it is a holy item, I am a Devil’ thing. Why don’t we talk this over?”

A minute later, with all three of you sitting under a single tree, Kiba begins his tale. “A Holy-Sword chooses its wielder. Not anyone can wield one efficiently, and the stronger the sword is the less possible candidates exist. Excalibur is the most glaring example of this deficiency: there are seven of them, and never enough wielders. So in the past they tried to make people more able to wield Excalibur, by giving them artificial treatment.

They called that monstrosity the [Holy-Sword Project].”

Kiba sneers.

“They mostly used children, believing them to be more malleable. I was one of those children, one of the many orphans entrusted to the Church’s care. But I was a failure: I couldn’t adapt to use a Holy Sword. Nobody who received the same treatment couldn’t either. The whole project was a failure. So the people from the Church decided to view the ones who couldn’t adapt as ‘defective products’ and disposed of them.”

“...There is no way that wasn’t illegal.”

“Of course. I am not so blinded by hate to fail to realize it was probably the work of a fanatical faction within the Church. But does it matter? All of my friends still died, all for the sake of Excalibur. I too was going to die, until Buncho found and reincarnated me. I know she wants me to keep walking forward and enjoy this way that was saved. I understand. I am grateful. But I just can’t forget.” Kiba rests his head against the tree and closes his eyes. “This regret. This hate. They will never disappear until I destroy that which caused them: Excalibur.”

[] Write-in.
    ====

Sorry for the wait. But there is something important coming up the eighth of February, and I must dedicate myself to it.

19. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Oh, I have plans for that part of the story.

Define 'aliens'.

Nope, they don't. You may meet people that bore a resemblance, but aren't in any way/shape aliens.

Nope.
    The perils of being an Youkai Yakuza Boss?
    He would spend a lot of money on condoms.

Okay, what.

Oh yes, Yang is very lovely :)

If, and I stress if, she where to exist she would settle for nothing less than the absolute top.

20. UberJJK

UberJJK Know what you're doing yet?

See this is something I never really understood. Why does Kiba hate the swords? They are inanimate objects. Why on earth would he fixate on them rather then; oh say the man responsible for the whole monstrosity?

21. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

It's a Jap thing, methinks.

22. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

Symbols of what happened, why they happened and bad experiences with them.

It's much the same as why people tend to dislike objects related to some tragedy. Batman doesn't like guns, Taylor and Danny not liking cellphones at first, its just something that happens.

23. burningclaw2

Because at the time it was the only thing he had a name/'face' for?

24. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Because it didn't choose him, if Excalibur is such a holy sword then it would have chosen him and his friends so none of them would die, that's what Kiba thought.

UberJJK likes this.
  25. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

He's shifting the anger he's feels towards himself for perceived weakness onto a sword that has no ill-will towards him. It was just as much of a pawn as he was. It's understandable he would have bad feelings towards it. What is unacceptable is his callous disregard for innocent lives in the face of his lust for revenge.

26. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Alexander.

1) I meaned Extreterrestrials from away the Solar system, or UFOs (though they may be Grigory technology.)

2) There are two version of the story.
    a) Reality ensues with hot squity on wilord, nightmare fuel story.
    b) The other is that the mouse-dragon hybrids may had destroyed an ecosystem.

27. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

He hates them because the fact that they exist is why him and all his friends were killed. The Holy Sword Project would never have happened if the swords didn't exist or weren't so particular about who uses them.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  28. burningclaw2

[X] Pat Kiba on the back and say, "I can't really say I understand your feelings so I won't insult you or your friends by saying that I do. Instead I will say this; Your anger towards Excalibur is understandable, it reminds you of the suffering you and your friends were forced to endure. However, you must remember this, Kiba; Your friends, both the past and the present don't want you to be to torture yourself for something you could not control. Buchou, Akeno, Koneko, Me, Asia, and all those who were with you back then. We'd all want you to live, to be happy. If you wish to grow stronger then we'll all help you, and if you still seek revenge, then remember don't let innocents die for the sake of your revenge, else you'll be giving power to the ones who used you and your friends. You are better then them, you are better then that sword. Your friends may no longer be physically with you, but their emotions, their wishes are with you. So live your life to the fullest for them, so that when you are reunited you can help them experience what they missed."

How's this?

29. oerial

oerial Not too sore, are you?

[X] Pat Kiba on the back and say, "I can't really say I understand your feelings so I won't insult you or your friends by saying that I do. Instead I will say this; Your anger towards Excalibur is understandable, it reminds you of the suffering you and your friends were forced to endure. However, you must remember this, Kiba; Your friends, both the past and the present don't want you to be to torture yourself for something you could not control. Buchou, Akeno, Koneko, Me, Asia, and all those who were with you back then. We'd all want you to live, to be happy. If you wish to grow stronger then we'll all help you, and if you still seek revenge, then remember don't let innocents die for the sake of your revenge, else you'll be giving power to the ones who used you and your friends. You are better then them, you are better then that sword. Your friends may no longer be physically with you, but their emotions, their wishes are with you. So live your life to the fullest for them, so that when you are reunited you can help them experience what they missed."

30. Zrayz10

Zrayz10 Not too sore, are you?

Also Holy Crap! we rolled 8 Successes on that turn?! 16 with whatever ISS is (explanation please?)...I didn't even realize that many successes was possible at once! O.O