1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Saints Row IV fanfic idea/challenge

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by michaell8000, Jan 8, 2016.

1. michaell8000

michaell8000 Getting sticky.

Just to put this out there i don't know if this is where this sort of thread should go because there isn't a Saints Row discussion thread if so please direct me to the right spot.

One of the things that i'm sure allot of people have scratched their heads at is Earth being blown up now i know the reason is so we were forced to be in the sandbox because the saints need to sabotage the ship from the inside out due to not having the numbers for a stand up fight but story-wise the reason for earth being destroyed is the boss escaped simulation 13(steelport) due to either not believing the threat or completely forgetting about it.

so the idea is after going to friendly fire just after arriving in modern steelport the boss tells Kinzie to focus on figuring out how to stop this and quietly rescue the rest of the saints instead of helping the boss in fact going as far to say not to keep a connection to the bosses simulation so she can't be tracked from it because the boss is planing on keeping zinyak focused on simulation 13 while Kinzie and the rest of the saints and doesn't want them to be tracked down because of a com signal the end result? the boss is practically alone until the saints are ready for the end boss fight and only knows that they can actually buy stuff from stores with the weird diamond shaped things that stuff they kill drops.

but yeah that's the basic idea here are the recommendations:
    • This story can start anywhere in the first part the game but it must start before the boss escapes stealport (due to it actually being part of the challenge).
    • The boss is a created character so do what you feel comfortable with just remember if you do go into a backstory they have to be in stillwater for the first game at around 16-19 years old.
    • do not just give the boss powers via kinzie saying"oh hey boss by the way see those blue floating balls yeah go pick them up" have the boss experiment for them be organic in this with curiosity and such.
    optional:
    • the boss actually knows how to hack just not on the level of Kinzie and Matt.
    • Kinzie giving the boss a basic security program(homies) that can use pistols and might survive a bullet or 2 their real job is to give the boss some time to sleep .
    please pm me if you take up this challenge because i know i don't have the writing skill to pull this off

2. Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer Creator of "mean" and/or "excessive" things

Pretty sure this would go in the general fic discussion and idea sticky thread rather than have its own thread.

3. michaell8000

michaell8000 Getting sticky.

thanks this the first time i've put something up so i wasn't sure