1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-King of the World! [Exalted/Code Geass] (DEAD)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

Re: I will become God-King of the World! [Exalted/???]

I am assuming anyone can vote for tie breaker?

[X] A cast-away prince, about to be killed by the guns of the oppressors

2. Eler0

Eler0 Versed in the lewd.

Voting for the setting I know

3. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

More or less this for me. I don't know shit about Kill la Kill and I don't want to deal with wikisearching just to play a game.

4. Marthis

Marthis Oh how wonderful!

Solar Lelouch is best Lelouch

5. Dark Lord Bob

Dark Lord Bob Know what you're doing yet?

Even though I know it's not true, to me Lelouch always seems to be just a poor copy of Light. I voted for Kill la Kill because it is a funny setting with a high power level. It wouldn't break SoD if Matoi Ryuko soloed the Code Geass verse, and she has foes who can match her.

6. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

Totally different thematics for each. CD is mecha-intrigue, while the other is more supernatural. I voted against Kill la Kill because I have never read it before, and I don't want to be locked out of a quest before of the setting being something I have zero knowledge of.

7. Drakebane

Drakebane Well worn.

[X] Hard

8. redaeth

redaeth Stubborn pedantrist

[X] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death

Thats a horrid way to decide. I'd rather go with dice.

9. Bacchus

Bacchus Getting out there.

[X] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death (Matoi Ryuuko, Kill la Kill)

10. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

I'd rather not. Mostly because first three votes were Lelouche. And I want to avoid annoying yuri-girl in a setting I know shit about.

11. Odysseus2099

Odysseus2099 Versed in the lewd.

That's the reason I voted for Illya. All the other options matter on their own. Matoi Ryuko is powerful enough to succeed at her goals without an exaltation, Lelouch did succeed in his, no Exaltation required, in pretty much all the other options the protagonist is top tier, or can become top tier in their respective universe.

Not so with the Nasuverse. Between all the vampires running around, the amoral secret organizations, the demons and other supernatural horrors, it's impossible for any human outside of Sorcerers to have the raw power needed to be top tier, and even Sorcerers can't solve everything because even with all their power they have only human level competency. Because of this, Nasu stories tend to be centered around local events, with no one even trying to stop wider problems because they're simply too big.

With the death of Gaia coming up in less than a hundred years we'll have something specific to work towards, and an actual shot at doing something they can't do in canon.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  12. darklord

darklord Versed in the lewd.

[X] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death
    new vote

13. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

First of all:
    It's Prisma Illya, not F/SN, which means she was very much able of dealing with the difficulties she faced on her own and is very much to be considered top tier.

Secondly, this is an Exalted Crossover with the protagonist becoming a Solar.
    Regardless of which of these settings we'd have taken, we'd have roflstomped all over the canon threats and, while the Nasuverse may have been one of if not the most likely to contain somewhat threatening opposition of its own, it is very unlikely that we would have dealt with any of those during the scope of this quest, since this queat would have likely concentrated on the events of the canon story we're getting involved in and not the entire setting.
    Not to mention that Solars can also roflstomp all over the Nasuverse after a while and we'd have been a Solar with a Kaleidostick and Servant Classcards.

14. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X] Advanced

-----

"What do you think about that, student?"

As you watch the still warm corpse of the girl who took a bullet for you the realization you are about to die finally settle in.

'What is this... Suzaku... This girl too... Am I... going to meet my end here too? Without being able to do anything... so quickly...'

An image of your sister appears in your mind and your heart clenches in anger and sadness.

'Nunnally!'

And then light blinds you. You could almost swear you saw the dead girl's hand moving before your surroundings down in a sea of white.

'Am I dead?'

For a few moments there is only you and the gold-yellow radiance. It's warm too. Warm, you realize, like the first rays of the dawn. Forms form inside your mind.

So your final thought is not for yourself, but for the injustices you haven't rectified and the sister that would be sad at your departure. This is commendable.

The light coalesces. It draws into itself, folding and molding into the shape of a sphere. Faster than you thought possible the ball soars in the air higher and higher, until it halts above your head. You know, rationally, that it is billions, trillions of miles away, but it fells so close, you could almost reach up and touch it... And the, from the Sun, He emerges.

For a moment He looks vaguely draconian, shimmering scales of the purest yellow gold. As he grows closer he starts looking more like a giant of a man, tall and broad-shouldered, clad in armor of Greek or Roman design. In his four arms he held a Spear, Shield, Branch and Horn. The god-being looks at you, into you, through you and so much more. You feel naked.

You desire reparation for the crimes inflicted unto you. You wish to right injustices. You aspire for a world where the innocents have nothing to fear.

You find yourself nodding at the being's words, so great you feel like they will burst out of your body if you let them.

In recognition for your determination I grant you this boon.

I am Ignis Divine, the Unconquered Sun, and you are now my Chosen. Go forth in my name, Lawgiver.

You feel the being's radiance flowing through your body, giving you new strength and vitality. You blink, and suddenly you are back in the warehouse, the soldiers watching you in confusion.

It doesn't matter. They don't matter anymore. You stand up, a sense of calm and unwavering confidence permeating your entire being.

Your forehead burns and you know it with absolute certainty.

Rise, Oh Harmonious Voice!

You, will win.
    -----

And, Time out. There are nine soldiers aiming their guns at you, but before deciding for a plan of actions there are a couple things you need to decide first.

Choose Anima Banner
    [] Write in

Lelouch has gained the Solar Exalted Eclipse Caste.

Choose a Virtue Flaw. You can choose between the Conviction and Compassion Virtues.
    [] Write in. Make sure to have a clear description, with a partial control, a duration, and a break condition.

I will now dedicate my time into compiling the Character Quest. Once I am done you can begin voting. I have a couple more things to say before quitting for today:

1) For the Charms you have a maximum of 10, all free: you can propose which to give Lelouch and vote for them, but after they are used in the story or are added to the Character Sheet by me they cannot be changed anymore.

2) Congratulations: by choosing the "Advanced" Difficulty BROB not only made your enemies more competent, but he also added Dragon-Blooded where it will hurt more and give the Solar Shard of Lelouch a Lunar companion. A Lunar companion who doesn't know the difference between "affection" and "chains, lot of chains".

Enjoy >:D

Akuma-Heika and pathilo409 like this.
  15. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

Okay. Given we have insane lunar yandere mate, we want social charms. All the social charms :)

16. Odysseus2099

Yes, her problems, which, like I said, are local events, not anything world wide. She is very much not top tier in regards to the wider world. Bazette kicked her ass. Bazette. As for threatening opposition, Lancer has spammable perfect attacks, and while he's high tier, guys like Roa, Altrouge, and all the other Dead Apostles are on his level, and the TYPES are above them. And that's just physically. Dealing with the Mage's Association and Church can't be done head on, partly because some of them are alright people, and partly because they are rarely where they say they are, and rarely doing what they say they're doing. Even at Essence 5 there's no way we'll ROFLstomp the setting. Unless we start growing Arcuied clones as soldiers, which is totally a possibility.
    edit. GM ninja'd

17. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

anima banner
    [X] A Legion of Knights, all bearing the mark of The Unconquered Sun upon their shields.

don't know what flaw to pick.

18. Robotninja

Robotninja Connoisseur.

Invest in Solar Bureaucracy. It always helps. Lelouch is a highly social/Twilight based character, with War but no other combat favored skills. He is an evil mastermind, not a fighter. That said, he should have social charms, and lots of Twilight charms to signify being a genius. Honestly, he fits as a Fiend more than an Eclipse, but. . .

Wait, does this mean she wants to chain us, or wants us to chain her?

19. Odysseus2099

Not sure how he's a Twilight, I haven't seen the show, but I don't recall him building or designing anything personally. Eclipse is the social caste.

20. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

I presume we have the unchanged starting essence of 2 and did not invest into essence 3?
    And in regards to nasu the irish duo are the only people that are more then a speedbump for a solar of essence 3 as all others run into perfects.

And lelouch is not a crafter, he has some ranks in investigation , not much in lore and ocult as he is not developing stuff and he also lack them in medicine.
    But I would say that he is Favoring Investigation ,War Presence and Performance.

21. Alexander

It depends from the mood. For your sake I suggest avoiding both.
    You have Essence 2.

22. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

Lets see:
    second war excellency aka "lets buy a few sucesses for us on every roll where we comand people which is also the prequesite for most fun stuff in that tree.
    Shining General Puisance: Is the charm that we want to use as now we can improve the rolls of our servants with our war ability
    Mob rebuking gesture aka :FLEE YOU FOOLS or face my WRATH!

Presence:
    Excellency aka "Give me more dices"
    Hypnotic Tongue Technique: Geas with the downside of no suicidal orders.

Investigation:
    second Investigation excellency aka "lets buy a few successes every time that we need them.
    Judge Ears technique : You can`t lie to me ,tell a half truth and I can pierce deceptions against me.
    (we can buy two more charm to be able to know what we need to do to gain the absolute unshaking loyalty of a target.

Meele:
    Dipping Swallow->BulwarkStance>Heavelny guardian defence "I parry the Mech with a stick"

We could also remove one of those charm to instantly know where our Lunar mate is and gain a nice amount of advances against her.

23. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

oh god, our Lunar mate is Nunnally is she?

24. Zasnul

Zasnul blah

Yeah, mindraping Her/Him (Honestly... Lunars. Gender is relative) would be indeed best solution to any yandere problems.

25. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

This sounds pretty mandatory given 'Yandere.'

26. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

no reponse to my theory?

27. Robotninja

Robotninja Connoisseur.

More the lore and investigation of learning and finding out bullshit stuff.

28. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

Possible, but far from sure.
    The Lunar in question does not actually need to have any feelings for Lelouch prior to their Exaltation to qualify, which together with the fact that there are quite a lot of fucked up people in CG rather expands the pool of potential candidates.

29. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Choose Anima Banner
    [X] A radiant, blind angel with flowing hair ("Nunnally")
    Choose a Virtue Flaw. You can choose between the Conviction and Compassion Virtues.
    [X] Compassionate Martyrdom (See corebook, page 104)

Mao as lunar mate! No, Xing-qu! (sp?) Wait, Todou's fangirl!

... Suzaku?

!

I have it! The lunar mate is Arthur!

30. Alexander

And, done. Character Sheet is not yet complete, but there is all the necessary to deal with the situation at hand.

Like I said this follow the 2.5 errata, so you are not restricted to the type of Charms, only their requisites.

Beware the next post will not start until "Anima Banner" and "Virtue Flaw" are decided. In the meantime:

There are nine soldiers pointing their guns at you.
    [] How do you deal with them?