1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Eh, it shouldn't be to bad, it is Japan, Issei has just accidently himself into a School Idol 'What is this, How did this happen, I don't even o_O' Kiba on the other hand will likely laugh himself sick about this when he gets a moment to himself, and may well thank Issei, now he's not the primary focus of all those hungry girls /laugh

TheWave, AZATHOTHoth, UberJJK and 7 others like this.
  2. Slayer Anderson

Slayer Anderson Orthodox Heretic

At least until he finds out that the fangirls/cult have cast him as Issei's 'bottom' in their no-doubt lurid and graphic fantasies/doujins...

3. EternitynChaos

lol, yeah that's no doubt going to scar both of them

4. theonebutcher

theonebutcher Hahaha! ... Waitaminute... Oh God NO!

[X] Plan Butcher
    [X] Calmly ask what’s going on
    -[X] Use the Aura of absolute Authority gifted to us by Ignis Divine to bring ORDER into this Chaos.
    --[X] Time to burn some personal motes. "HALT!" you cry in a voice of thunderous Authority, "All of you should be ashamed of yourself, to not only disturb the peace of the school, but also to brazenly flaunt the authority of the student council. Where are the shining stars of the prestigious Kuoh Academy, all I see is a bunch of rabid savages! We're held to a higher standard, remember your place! Boys! I remember well the need to punch out bishonen. But declaring it in front of their admirers? Jealousy is an ugly thing and will only bring your chances to gain a girlfriend to zero. If you want to beat me up, wait until I am alone like reasonable people, or better yet, challenge me to a duel behind the gym as tradition demands." You turn towards your admirers. "And you..." you say in an icy voice, meant to evoke danger and make shivers run down their backs. Your cold stare challenges them, weighs them. "You seem to have forgotten who I am... have you forgotten how you always called me a dreadful pervert? Well, you're right, if you want to, we can schedule an orgy, IN AN ORDERLY FASHION, but DO NOT obstruct the operation of our wonderful school and much more important, DO NOT PUSH ASIDE MY FRIENDS." You collect those friends among the stunned student body and march inside. "What are you waiting for, classes are starting."

I dunno about Devil magic. Mostly I want to raise it's utility and our mobility, as more powerful applications are better taken care of with Solar Charms.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    Kalaong likes this.
  5. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

What the hell is an Aura of absolute Authority?

6. theonebutcher

Fancy way to say First Presence Excellency along with our fluff powers of being a Lawgiver.

7. EternitynChaos

something he just pulled out of his ass because it's sure as shit not a Charm we actually have

8. wasprider

wasprider Experienced.

[X] Practice (Raise Rank in Devil Magic)

9. thelurker

thelurker Experienced.

PURELY because I think the bishie-swoon being calm and cool about this will cause might make them all faint.

10. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

-[X] You sigh calmly, not letting their outburst affect your cool demeanor. "Yeah, yeah, I, Hyoudou-sempai, have noticed you all." Pausing a moment to let the 'squees' and shrieks of delight from your cute underclass(wo)men, you continue, "Now, can someone please explain what's going on here?"

11. farmboy

farmboy Getting sticky.

-[X] You sigh calmly, not letting their outburst affect your cool demeanor. "Yeah, yeah, I, Hyoudou-sempai, have noticed you all." Pausing a moment to let the 'squees' and shrieks of delight from your cute underclass(wo)men, you continue, "Now, can someone please explain what's going on here?"

12. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

There's a NSFW thread for this quest?

13. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

There is. It has several scenes in it, one for each lover. So any such material involving Akeno would go there, I believe.

14. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

Wait what? Did the light novel already ended for her to have a child with him already? Because I'm fairly sure the author would milk the harem comedy shenanigans until the very last chapter.

15. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

*searches for it* The one from 2014?

16. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

Its from the Non Canon-Canon highschool DxD spinoff.

AZATHOTHoth likes this.
  17. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Why Ichiei turned Gasper into a beefcake?

Having muscles doesn't make you a man, I have meet men who are muscle bound that are cowards

18. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

Because he wanted to be like that?

19. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Not yet, it's from Ex DxD, I think someone is translating it. You can find more details on the wikia.
    It's AU made by the author so pretty much he confirms what would happen in the future.

20. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

Wait... Wut?

What did I miss?

21. theonebutcher

It's a fancy way to say First Presence Excellency. Also we are a Solar, a Lawgiver. If we act the part the storyteller can assign us stunt dice. I am calling that "Aura of absolute Authority."

22. EternitynChaos

pulling our charms for something like this, is honestly not a good thing, it's actively trying to make things WORSE and one of the leading reasons Solars in the First Age got Ganked, because they reacted to everything with 'suddenly charms' even when they didn't need to

and doing that sort of thing is all well and good in a table top setting, in a multiuser quest like this is just gets people confused and annoyed however, and it takes more then that to get a good stunt dice bonus here as well

AZATHOTHoth and Least Devotee like this.
  23. John At Dawn

John At Dawn Seeker of Answers

It is most certainly canon, until the author says otherwise, no matter how much we might wish it wasn't.

24. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

I was looking at the 'Issei's Forces' sheet and noticed we are falling behind our allies in our stats. We have the training to raise our Strength and Dexterity by one each and it would only cost us 14 xp out of 28 xp. Plus having five dots in Dexterity would be good for giving others a boost to their stats with Dragon Steals the Root Method. Also having more Dex and Strength makes the Boosted Gear more effective.

TheWave, AZATHOTHoth, UberJJK and 2 others like this.
  25. EternitynChaos

That's because our Allies can get basically free stat upgrades from us thanks to our cheating teaching charm

and honestly while stats are nice we need to balance out our charm selection first now that we have good enough stats

our followers only have retardedly good stats because we have been a cheating cheater who cheats and ramped them far past where they would have been otherwise

AZATHOTHoth and UberJJK like this.
  26. Hanashinobi

We only actually did that once. The rest is all their hard work.
    Edit: While Charms are good stats don't require us to use motes and make our Charms and knacks better.

27. EternitynChaos

I think you will find otherwise, I'm fairly sure most of them were like that for the most part, with Dex being the primary exception we have raised

NPC's don't generally gain stats without the players doing things to provoke it, aka training or training charms, humans tend to take to long to level up as it where othewise

28. Hanashinobi

Not really, they used to only have two to three dots in their primary combat abilities. Shougo used to just have 2 dot specialty in street fighting and only 3 dots in dexterity. We can get Charms at any time but having Stats to give to our allies will eventually run out as they will hit them before we can give them the boost.

29. EternitynChaos

...you do realise that the upgraded Charm is not limited by our stats in what it can teach yeah?

please note, I'm the one who created the Charm and it's follow on so I know what I'm talking about here

the only limit is the natural maximum they can reach IE 5 *6 for Berserker in some stats* for the humans an maybe 6 or more for the others if/when they ever get more then 5+ essence

it's a lot less of a pain in the ass, and better for us in the long run if we don't monofocus out stats, just because we have the worlds best hammer dosn't mean every problem should be treated like a nail and that's what Boosting to hell and back and smashing shit is basically doing, while having charms to deal with problems in other ways means we can actually not shatter the hidden part of the hidden world like we tend to whenever we really go full tit

Also Dex is really the only important stat we really need to get to 5 if anything, everything else we have charms to deal with what they do

but I'm tired as fuck so I'm shelving this as far as I'm concerned, any longer and I'm just going to start throwing things and/or ignoring people

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    Least Devotee likes this.
  30. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

[X] Write-in.
    -[X] Shout out that we love patient, scholarly girls so the first 5 female students that make it to their classes first without breaking any rules get to have lunch with us! Sona's the judge so you have to listen to whatever she says!

Just a random writein idea. Since all the girls seem...obsessed with us, promise them something they want(us) and place Sona in a position of authority so she can deal with this mess. I'm totally amused to see how many girls start wearing fake glasses and walking around with textbooks...

Obviously Issei loves all girls, but having ones that don't flout school rules to swarm us, by behaving and acting what they think is "our type" seems a good idea.

Trooper1021, Walkir and noahgab1133 like this.