1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Somebodynobody10
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:56 PM

Somebodynobody10

Versed in the lewd., Male

Somebodynobody10 was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:56 PM
    1. VisV
      VisV
      I just found Scales of the Tribes... any chance of that story continuing one day?
      1. 5rgygyvcrtgbkn likes this.
      2. Somebodynobody10
        Somebodynobody10
        While I always seem to return to my own ideas in my head on my free time, I keep getting Absolute Writer's Blocks for them. I think part of me is incapable of finishing my own stories and quests instead of side-ones through omakes.

Part of me wonders if it would work if I had a co-writer to push us through those points and to come up with better directions to take my ideas to.
        Aug 26, 2021
        5rgygyvcrtgbkn likes this.
      3. VisV
        VisV
        Fair nuff. Don't know about being a co-author (Have a hard enough time keeping all my own stuff on track) feel free to bounce ideas off me! just be aware that I can take a while to respond to anything!
        Aug 26, 2021
        5rgygyvcrtgbkn likes this.
    2. TricksterPriest
      TricksterPriest
      Might I ask if your hollow knight story is dead? And whether the godseeker dlc will play a part?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Somebodynobody10
        Somebodynobody10
        Sorry I didn't answer this back (a year ago, LOL), thought I had answered.

Look above for my answer on a similar question.
        Aug 26, 2021
    3. ninjafish
      ninjafish
      Uhhhhh, is Scales of the tribes dead?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Somebodynobody10
        Somebodynobody10
        No. RL is just a bitch.
        Sep 15, 2017
        Ddmkm122 and ninjafish like this.
    4. cross_grave
      cross_grave
      We have a person with intimidation, and presentation is a vital part of my character concept. Sorry, I'm sticking to it.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. BobTheNinja
        BobTheNinja
        ...I think you may have posted on the wrong person's profile. :P
        Apr 2, 2015
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. BobTheNinja
        BobTheNinja
        BTW, I'm working on the next post for Acolytes right now.
        Apr 2, 2015
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. BobTheNinja
        BobTheNinja
        Wait...sorry, never mind that first comment, I got WAY super confused just now. Blegh.
        Apr 2, 2015
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
  • About

Untested Adventurer

Signature

~The nitpicker: finding contradictions since yesterday~