1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
HeroineRule34Guy
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 1:56 PM

HeroineRule34Guy

Know what you're doing yet?, Male

There's a certain stress attached to writing that I always forget about. I never enjoy the process of writing, but I love creating. Jan 29, 2022

HeroineRule34Guy was last seen:
Viewing thread With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen), Mar 28, 2024 at 1:56 PM
    1. HeroineRule34Guy
      HeroineRule34Guy
      Wrote 3400 words of the next Reality Warper chapter. The introduction and foreplay-foreplay is mostly done. Should be done in a week or so.
    2. HeroineRule34Guy
      HeroineRule34Guy
      Gonna try writing for the Reality Warper fic tomorrow. No promises on competion, but I *am* making a promise to *try*.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Darko
        Darko
        Beautiful, just beautiful.
        Here's hoping we see that teen titans threesome in the future.
        Jan 4, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. HeroineRule34Guy
        HeroineRule34Guy
        The plan was for it to be a foursome. Donna, Kori, and Raven. But that will probably wait for a Raven chapter, a Starfire chapter, and then all 3 of them.
        Jan 4, 2020
      4. MasterOfDragonsGod
        MasterOfDragonsGod
        I'm sooo excited:)
        Jan 4, 2020
        Ddmkm122 and Darko like this.
    3. Darko
      Darko
      Are you planning on doing a reality warper in marvel, or some other comic universe? It would be nice to see Storm and She-Hulk in one of your stories.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. HeroineRule34Guy
        HeroineRule34Guy
        I'm not actually that familiar with the Marvel universe, so probably not.
        Dec 19, 2019
        Ddmkm122 and MasterOfDragonsGod like this.
    4. Darko
      Darko
      Can we have a description of how your various characters look like, becuase i don't think you ever gave one? The wizard, from both Elfland and Korra and your reality warper in DC.
      I don't know why but when i think of the wizard i picture the Caster version of Gilgamesh and Cu Chulainn from Fate, and i also sometimes picture that Diarmuid guy from Fate.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. 1986ctcel
        1986ctcel
        There's a comment button to reply to your own and other's profile posts. Use that instead of clogging up the main page with new profile posts every time you reply.
        Dec 14, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. Darko
        Darko
        Right, thanks. I am new to this whole online chatting and forum thing so i didn't notice it.
        Dec 14, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. HeroineRule34Guy
        HeroineRule34Guy
        I imagine them looking like a handsome square-jawed guy with long brown hair, but I purposefully leave the descriptions vague so users can imagine themselves or their ideal selves as the main character. (Unless it's a self-insert, and even then, I try to leave it pretty vague.)
        Dec 14, 2019
    5. Darko
      Darko
      Then you could always write an AU where he helps them in "negotiations" between their warring sides. You don;t have to write any of the characters you didn't like, and if you change your mind then you could involve them later in if you like.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. HeroineRule34Guy
        HeroineRule34Guy
        It would probably not have very much plot- interdimensional wizard gets bored, visits the Kuroinu world, subjugates Olga or Celestine first, then goes for the other. Emphasis on Olga's anger fading into submission, and Celestine's reluctance and not-so-naivete fading into submission. I don't have any plans to write anything for Kuroinu at this time.
        Dec 13, 2019
    6. Darko
      Darko
      For Kuroinu you could have your character kill Volt and then "negotiate" peace between Celestine and Olga, and don't forget to involve the other princess knights, they are rulers in their own right.
      And good luck with you DC fic and any others you write in the future.
      Shame that you abandoned Elfland, but if you decide to write it again then i wish you luck.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. HeroineRule34Guy
        HeroineRule34Guy
        Yeah, but I don't really like any of them. Olga and Celestine were the only Kuroinu characters from the anime hentai I remember liking the designs of, and I haven't played the VNs.
        Dec 13, 2019
    7. Darko
      Darko
      hey will you continue your story with the DC reality warper
      And could you meybe write one of Kuroinu, either the manga anime or game. If you feel like writing again that is.
      As for characters you could to your dc fic there are Blackfire(as a present for Starfire),Cheshire, Dawnstar, Bleez, Triplicate Girl, Black Bat and Spoiler, Knockout and Scandal, Artemis(both Crock and the amazon, Miss Martian, Cir El, Jade
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. HeroineRule34Guy
        HeroineRule34Guy
        We'll see. Haven't been in much of a writing mood, but I'll have a lot of time this winter break. Was planning on doing WW next, but I had ideas for PG, Raven, Stargirl, Fire and Ice, Catwoman, and Manitou Dawn. We'll see! Assume an 80% chance not continued, 20% continued. It does seem unlikely that I'll make it a full time thing.
        Dec 13, 2019
      3. HeroineRule34Guy
        HeroineRule34Guy
        WRT Kuroinu, I'm not a huge fan of tentacle/orc/gangbang extreme humiliation content, but I have seen it, and I like Olga and Celestine's designs. If I were to write a story for them, it would be more like my The King of Elfland abandoned fic than anything else. It would be more of the gentle maledom you see from my Reality Warper story (the Circe chapter is about as extreme as I'll ever go).
        Dec 13, 2019
    8. MasterOfDragonsGod
      MasterOfDragonsGod
      You feeling ok?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. HeroineRule34Guy
        HeroineRule34Guy
        Yeah, I'm good, just haven't been in the writing mood.
        Jul 30, 2019
      3. MasterOfDragonsGod
        MasterOfDragonsGod
        You in the writing mood yet? Your storys were great.
        Oct 1, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. HeroineRule34Guy
        HeroineRule34Guy
        Ah. I just don't have the time for it. I have plenty of ideas for future chapters of Reality Warper, and I've always wanted to write a multicross gamer SI (cementing my status as the Trash Guy, I guess, lol), but as of the moment, I don't have the time or energy. :( Maybe someday!
        Oct 1, 2019
    9. Daytripper
      Daytripper
      Hey I’ve seen you on Reddit!
      1. HeroineRule34Guy
        HeroineRule34Guy
        I'm a Heroine Rule 34 Guy in art and writing. Glad to be here. :)
        May 19, 2019
      2. Daytripper
        Daytripper
        Where do you find your Ed Bene’s Pics?
        May 20, 2019
      3. HeroineRule34Guy
        HeroineRule34Guy
        The various artists' deviantart page, and their ebay page. They update every Friday.
        May 21, 2019
    10. Nerx
    11. moonberserker
    12. dasstan
      dasstan
      Hey, friend. Nice to see you over on QQ, too.
      1. HeroineRule34Guy
        HeroineRule34Guy
        Thanks! Looking forward to releasing my first fic here soon.
        Jul 26, 2018
  • About

Signature

A link to my main thread, where I post smut that doesn't need its own thread, and give links to the smut that was granted that privilege. Hope you enjoy!
    Everything is about sex, except sex, which is about power.- Oscar Wilde, paraphrased