1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

JeckJack

Mask Seller

1. ShavedWookie
      ShavedWookie
      Hey I can’t seem to find the like to tales to the planet of junk, did you by chance delete it
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. JeckJack
        JeckJack
        I deleted the Ao3 version, but the copy on this site is still up if you look at the threads made by me.
        Apr 21, 2020
        bigboss612002, TodaBruh and Ddmkm122 like this.
    2. God-Emperor Max
      God-Emperor Max
      You know, if you're not gonna continue Troop of Beasts, I think you should re-add the content you removed. Maybe that's just my opinion, but I think there are others who would agree.
    3. God-Emperor Max
      God-Emperor Max
      Are you still around? I have a few things I'd like to discuss with you and some questions to ask.

EDIT: Oh wait, I just checked your activity. You are. Still, I'd like to talk to you.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    4. rochester
      rochester
      Hey Jack, was wondering if you still had a copy of your story "More Tales from the Planet of Junk", and whether you've hosted it anywhere? It was one of my favorites.
      1. JeckJack
        JeckJack
        Its still here on QQ? If you look at 'threads by Jeckjack' it's still there if you want to read it.
        Feb 4, 2020
      2. rochester
        rochester
        That one thread has only the first set of stories. I believe there was a second set, if I recall correctly. Including one that had John going mad with power.
        Feb 6, 2020
      3. JeckJack
        JeckJack
        The only version I had I think I deleted on Ao3 but I found it through Wayback Machine. I'll post it on the thread here on QQ.
        Edit: I included a link from Wayback Machine that'll let people read the missing chapter on the first post of the thread. Looking back, I remember why I deleted it.
        Feb 7, 2020
    5. Zyr0TruthExists
      Zyr0TruthExists
      Hey Jack, I just was wanting to ask how your 'new' job is working out for ya and to wish ya well. Don't stress yourself out over A Tale of Masks, we can wait for a while, so make sure you enjoy life along the way man.
      1. JeckJack
        JeckJack
        Thanks man. The new job is actually really fulfilling. I'm out of doing retail and doing something that I actually care about these days. As for Tale of Masks, I really didn't want it to just fall by the wayside, but I really just don't have the time to write it these days.
        Oct 16, 2019
      2. Zyr0TruthExists
        Zyr0TruthExists
        Glad to hear you're enjoying the new job! And that's perfectly fine about A Tale of Masks, you have to focus on yourself first.
        Oct 16, 2019
        Ddmkm122, Adalwulf13 and Gregory Crey like this.
    6. Ripclaw52
      Ripclaw52
      Just wanted to ask if and when you will continue "Phenomenal Cosmic Power... etc" or it will stay on hold until you feel like going back to it?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. JeckJack
        JeckJack
        Staying on hold for a good long while is likely. Or a rewrite. I kind of had the inspiration for the idea and charged into it without really thinking about an overall plot or what I wanted to do with the story, so I still don't really know what I want to do with the story.
        Sep 1, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. Ripclaw52
        Ripclaw52
        Thanks for answering.
        I've enjoyed what's there so far. In terms of the overall plot, it could be bareboned to the genie wanting to be free of the bottle. Along the way, an adventure is undertaken, and bonds between the characters can be formed.

I don't think you really need an overarching plot, just something barebones that expands on the original idea.
        Sep 1, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    7. God-Emperor Max
      God-Emperor Max
      I just learned about the difficulties you've been having. FWIW, I hope you get your mojo back.
      1. Ddmkm122 and 1986ctcel like this.
    8. God-Emperor Max
      God-Emperor Max
      Hey, the AO3 hosted Troop of Beasts is well behind what it is here. Would you mind please bringing it up to date?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    9. Imperator Maximajorian
      Imperator Maximajorian
      I don't want to sound like a pain, but when are you going to update your JoJo fic?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. JeckJack
        JeckJack
        I can't really give a better answer than 'when I feel like it'.
        Jun 14, 2018
      3. Imperator Maximajorian
        Imperator Maximajorian
        That's okay.
        Jun 14, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    10. kinglugia
      kinglugia
      Say, do you mind if I use your Tales of Masks introduction in an SI I'm writing in a PM? It's interesting enough, and better than what I had in mind.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. JeckJack
        JeckJack
        Sure, go ahead
        Jun 6, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    11. derkan
      derkan
      Will you continue your loz quest ?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. JeckJack
        JeckJack
        I will eventually. Should I choose not to, I will however still give a proper ending to the story.
        Apr 3, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    12. Sinsystems
      Sinsystems
      So not to nag but might I ask about the progress of the next update for your one piece quest?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. JeckJack
        JeckJack
        I kinda forgot about it, since I've been in more of a DB mood lately, but I'll make another post for it in a few days.
        Mar 12, 2018
        Ddmkm122 and NightmareWarden like this.
    13. Nerx
      Nerx
      Thanks for making the nice story
      1. Ddmkm122 and JeckJack like this.