1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Trekki859
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2024 at 12:22 PM
Birthday:
Sep 23, 1992 (Age: 31)

Trekki859

No fucks given, Female, 31

hey, how many people would be interested in seeing ex machina come back? keeping the good vibe train rollin~ Feb 25, 2024

Trekki859 was last seen:
Viewing forum, Mar 29, 2024 at 12:22 PM
    1. Trekki859
      Trekki859
      hey, how many people would be interested in seeing ex machina come back? keeping the good vibe train rollin~
    2. Trekki859
      Trekki859
      heya, as an update for those who care, I still am attempting to write my fics, life has just been very real lately and time is hard to find.
    3. Anirban
      Anirban
      Hi there, I'm Ani. Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed ex machina and thanks for writing it.

I hope life gets better for you soon and that you can find more time to write again.

Kick ass and chew bubble gum and show the world it can't fuck with you, ok?
      1. Trekki859 likes this.
    4. Mingo
      Mingo
      Hey, I just wanted to say that I'm a huge fan and that your stories, especially Butterfly Effect, really meant a lot to me back then. Thank you.
      1. Trekki859 likes this.
    5. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      Hi there. Just your friendly Arachne coming to say hello. *Shyly Attempts Comforting Spidery Cuddles.*
      1. Doccer likes this.
    6. TheLastTalcBender
      TheLastTalcBender
      I'm missing my updates of Ex Machina...
      I'm guessing that life is still busy?

Also, riding a rocket into Nilbog's domain to burn it all down is an awesome opportunity, no matter what anyone else says.
      1. tanarg and RockySES like this.
    7. prussian-granadier
      prussian-granadier
      hey are you continuing EX machina or is it in hiatus /abandon?
      1. Trekki859
        Trekki859
        im still working on it, life has just gotten really busy the past month with me moving between jobs, im sorry its taking so long but I've got to look after myself first you know? it is stabilizing though so it shouldn't be to much longer.
        Jan 8, 2019
    8. Nightmare723764
      Nightmare723764
      Oh I know you said you had problems over on SB and decided to move here but did you also consider Sufficient Velocity? I'm not sure but I think the mods are a little less anal then on SB. Though I could be wrong.
      1. Trekki859 likes this.
      2. Trekki859
        Trekki859
        yeah, there's a thread on SV, only about a half of the story is posted though, I've got to get around to editing the chapters more to comply with their rules. I've been being lazy about it since their review forum is no longer a thing
        Dec 18, 2018
      3. Nightmare723764
        Nightmare723764
        Huh... well that's a thing... kinda stupid too. But then again I haven't posted much over there anyway so I wouldn't know.
        Dec 18, 2018
        Trekki859 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 23, 1992 (Age: 31)