1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
ReinZero
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)
Sanity

ReinZero

QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals., 124, from Lost

Muse plots to storywrite. Mostly slow going due to working out the wrinkles and stuffs due to the blend of things in particular. Mar 5, 2024

1. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Likes art naught votes (or discussion). Desu....
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    2. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      LIME Isekai? Update is up, will be doing GL's tomorrow. And... Yeah now I just need to get back to fixing update speeds....
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    3. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Argh, RL stuffs causing delays... and I'm roughly into the last scene for LIME Isekai? update... fucking hell.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    4. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Made very little progress today.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    5. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      PA update is up, hurrayz! Now to work on LIME Isekai? and after that, GL.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    6. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Getting kicked off comp atm, for sleepz. Was /almost done/ with PA update. Literally was on the vote options! Oh and 16k words btw!
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    7. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been busy cleaning house, doing lots of stuff to get stuff up to par rl-side, back in the US so yeah. Delayssssssss :(
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    8. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      . . .planeing in around an hour, PA update still not done, was delayed due packings. Now it's at 10k words and going still....
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    9. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Update for PA is now at 8.3k words... I'll split the second scene into two now, in which case the 2nd is 2/3rds done. This will hit 10k....
      1. Ddmkm122 and Robotninja like this.
    10. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Update at 6.5k words now, at halfway mark for 2nd scene. Muse wants to do more stuffs to it, so it's less complete than originally planned.
    11. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been busy today, will be busy tomorrow so not much progress. Though I'm working on trying to edit/improve on the 2nd scene so there's that.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    12. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Was out all day today, so no progress on PA update, not sure if I'll be able to get much done tomorrow, sorry. >_<
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    13. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      It's at 4.5k words now and counting soon... it'll definitely hit at least 5k+ at minimum. If things don't derail (RL) horribly, prob 7k+.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    14. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Part of PA update is done, need to get the other half done now.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    15. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      PA update nearly 3k words, lewds portion almost over, or whatever it is. I'm confused too now. Need another scene or two after then it done.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    16. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      PA update moving along, lewds part atm (still). I have no idea what I'm doing given the combination of things, or something. Hurray?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    17. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Derp RL schedule cost me most of the day q_q. Anyhow, PA and LIME Isekai? in progresses...
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    18. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      GL's is up now, finally. PA'ing then LIME Isekai?. Wait... fuck, no, I'm not tempting fate, nooooooooooooooooooo. Also sleepz.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    19. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Got delayed by New Years stuffs and Family outing, more or less a last minute change of plans so it threw things off. Happy New Years ppl!
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    20. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Happy New Years (Eve?)! Updates progresses more, I'll post stuffs for at least one some time today.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    21. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Updates are in progress for GL (cards mainly), PA (muse is unfucking itself), and LIME Isekai? (least progress on). So updates soon(TM).
      1. Ddmkm122, 1986ctcel and Imabot like this.
      2. 1986ctcel
        1986ctcel
        *cough*ARE when?*cough*
        Dec 29, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Soon/soonerish(TM).
        Dec 30, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    22. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been Christmas'ing so things have been slow going, though I've been working /ironing out some stuff and details as well.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    23. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Screwy RL schedule today, so I'm going to do work on GL instead as it'd be problematic to do work on the other two outside >_<'.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    24. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      I'll work on PA tomorrow, was out for the day mostly so I haven't managed to get more done other than GL's update.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    25. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Not enough privacy atm, so doing work on GL's update a bit in interim.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    26. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Entertaining the idea of a offshoot of GL on either SB or SV, I blame my morbid thoughts for this one. Anyhow working on updates.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    27. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      PA Update is up. I'll get to LIME Isekai? tomorrow and GL as well. Less privacy tomorrow, so I dunno how much I'll get done on LIME Isekai?.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    28. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Lost a fair chunk of time today helping out RL-side, muse also outta whack from it. So not done with update, less progress than preferable.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    29. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      PA update not done, Muse being slow about it.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    30. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Grand Lore update up. Going sleep in a bit. Working on PA after sleeps. Was delayed due unexpected excursion today. LIME Isekai? after PA.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)
    Sanity
    QQ, the closed circle of lewds. (Previous Title.)
    QQers, ultimate nonexistent survival skills. (Previous Title.)
    QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals. (Original/Current Title.)