1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
overmind
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2024 at 2:03 PM
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)

overmind

Ruler of the Swarm, 124

The heck!?!? I had to spend half an hour looking for the new place. There should have been a link. Mar 29, 2015

overmind was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Mar 29, 2024 at 2:03 PM
    1. Kerfirou
      Kerfirou
      Dude, ignore the angry guy on Silver thread. The best way to deal with that is to ignore them.
      1. overmind likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kerfirou
        Kerfirou
        Not so. If someone can write a good enough interaction and character development, it can happen. But by that point, it will be big enough to be it's own fic.

I want to read Nathan's.
        Jul 13, 2022
      4. overmind
        overmind
        You might be right there. I can kinda agree that with good enough interaction, character arcs, and the proper amount of time and characterization it could make for a good fic, just not one I would read.

I also want to read Nathan's story, but it seems that Silver wants to do the whole "Endo and Kobayashi" thing which if so he should have started a new story.
        Jul 13, 2022
        Kerfirou likes this.
      5. Kerfirou
        Kerfirou
        Exactly. I think he just read that story and get inspired by the story, not realizing the background situation between the two are different enough he can't just plop it into Nathan's story.

The story will instead be hijacked into Julius and Angelina reconciliation story. Nathan's will be in the background.
        Jul 13, 2022
    2. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Shyly attempts Spidery Huggles.*
    3. overmind
      overmind
      The heck!?!? I had to spend half an hour looking for the new place. There should have been a link.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. overmind
        overmind
        Whenever I tried to enter the old one I got a message that the site no longer existed, or it had been moved.
        Mar 29, 2015
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. tehelgee
        tehelgee
        That's strange. Are you talking about the board notification that the board is disabled?
        Mar 29, 2015
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      5. overmind
        overmind
        Pretty much, yeah.
        Mar 29, 2015
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    4. overmind
      overmind
      HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
      1. Ddmkm122 and Tea like this.
    5. overmind
      overmind
      Merry Christmas to all.
      1. Ddmkm122 and Tea like this.
    6. overmind
      overmind
      What just happened? Suddenly I couldn't enter QQ.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. a2znut
        a2znut
        teh_elgee accidentallied the server.
        Nov 29, 2014
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)
    Eternal Will of the Swarm