1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
ReinZero
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)
Sanity

ReinZero

QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals., 124, from Lost

Muse plots to storywrite. Mostly slow going due to working out the wrinkles and stuffs due to the blend of things in particular. Mar 5, 2024

1. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Busy atm, so allowing for ERA's vote to drag a bit longer for anyone late or late to any change of minds. Lead ranked option atm is Incubus.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    2. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      PA Update is up finally. Comments and Feedback please? LIME Isekai? will be gotten to... and well, ERA vote closes in about 15 hours.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    3. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      ERA update up, and I'm crashing to sleep now. Fixing up the vote and such took two hours more than planned ow.
      1. Ddmkm122 and Robotninja like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Robotninja
        Robotninja
        I'll try to get it done by the next few days.
        Apr 18, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        No problem. Anyhow, update is moving along, a bit distracted by some rl busy stuff, but moving along nonetheless. So muse is confirmed to be functional :D
        Apr 18, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      5. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        PA Update is up now. :D
        Apr 18, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    4. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been busy all day dealing with certain stuff for family members. Mostly because I'm not familiar enough with the matter to easily solve it.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    5. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      GL vote closed and update in progress. ERA's voting still open. I'll get to PA and LIME Isekai? once muse finishes getting back on track.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    6. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      ERA update up, a day later than planned, but at least not up during midnight either. Still about a hour later than planned due rl busyness.
      1. Ddmkm122 and 1986ctcel like this.
    7. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Grand Lore update up. Will be working on ERA, LIME Isekai?, and PA in no particular order. Muse is fixing some stuff on ERA (before update).
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    8. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      So busy... q_q can't even work on updates....
    9. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Not in much of a mood to update (my derp on clarity for ERA vote, so that's extended) + plain sleepy & tired. And late due rl, noted prior.
      1. Ddmkm122 and Lemonbarb like this.
    10. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Person claims just prior there's nothing else that needs to be done today: Oh, because -fuck you-, now let'm irresponsibly drop shit on you.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Malcanthet
        Malcanthet
        *Tries to give Spidery Huggles.*
        Mar 18, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    11. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Probably going to work on update for quests in a hour, like ERA and GL. So votes?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    12. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      I never knew getting the rest of introductions out would be murder if half the people in the scene weren't getting along, near violently.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    13. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      GL update up very late because of various things. Then it took longer than expected because muse had a blank moment, so I had to reboot it.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    14. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Update started, got distracted so I didn't get much done (being out is a part of it, but minor). Should be up in the afternoon tomorrow.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    15. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Making up for boatloads of sleep is screwy (exhausted during 4 to 6 pm), so it's been throwing things off. Hence later than planned update.
      1. Ddmkm122 and Crawkid like this.
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        It's only for that timeframe though. On the bright side, it'd seem a portion of my issues stems from chronic sleep deprivation?
        Mar 14, 2019
        Ddmkm122 and Crawkid like this.
    16. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      I'll be closing votes around 8~12 hours from now, for ERA. Maybe a little earlier depending on some things. GL afterwards.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    17. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Status: Half Asleep Meh-ishly Bleh. Translation: Can't focus for 1~2 hours. Translation 2: Late votes are a go.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    18. Robotninja
      Robotninja
      How is paradoxical academy coming along? I want to see at least one fully corrupted magical girl.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        It's moving along in the background. So is GL and LIME Isekai?.

And if you want Demon to win over Noble, you'll have to figure out to get more people to support. Reasonings help too of course (if it ties or passes).
        Mar 10, 2019
        Ddmkm122 and Robotninja like this.
    19. backgroundnoise
      backgroundnoise
      Grats on the new game.
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Thanks. Dropping by?

Anyhow, how's things going lately?
        Mar 10, 2019
        Ddmkm122 and 1986ctcel like this.
      3. backgroundnoise
        backgroundnoise
        Maybe, been a bit busy lately. And ups and downs really, I'm a bit sick right now, which sucks, and busy with school, which sucks worse.
        Mar 10, 2019
      4. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Hope you get/feel better soon!

And well, I'm on steam, irc, and discord if ya wanna vent/chat/whatever
        Mar 10, 2019
    20. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Update .5 for LIME Isekai?. Still rather busy/distracted irl, but stuffs are progressing.
    21. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been busy and distracted so not much progress. That and revamping update to improve on things. So it's moving slower than expected...
    22. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Not going to haphazardly work on PA or GL. Muse has kinda worked itself out for PA though. So update order atm is LIME Isekai? -> GL -> PA.
      1. Ddmkm122, 1986ctcel and Robotninja like this.
    23. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been & Still am dealing with really really stupid and exhausting shit irl these past few days. Too taxed and busy to do any updates, sorry.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    24. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Posted LIME Isekai? Update up earlier, will get the resource sheet stuff updated in a bit, busy atm.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    25. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      On last scene for LIME Isekai? I'll try to get it done today.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    26. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Not much written progress today on LIME Isekai? update, but started on the last scene for update as well as organized how it'll go. So soon?
    27. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      LIME Isekai? update is around half to 2/3rds done. Mostly depends on how long the lewds portion goes.
    28. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Not drunk enough (on sugar/caffeine) to deal with certain shit irl. >_< That said, people dun forget to vote (on the quests).
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    29. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      A short Grand Lore update to move things along. Will do PA or LIME Isekai? update tomorrow if not too busy.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    30. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Grand Lore update is up. I'll try to pick up the pace for updating and also frequency too.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)
    Sanity
    QQ, the closed circle of lewds. (Previous Title.)
    QQers, ultimate nonexistent survival skills. (Previous Title.)
    QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals. (Original/Current Title.)