1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Fulcon
Birthday:
May 14, 1991 (Age: 32)

Fulcon

Not working on it anymore. Sorry., Male, 32

If people are forced to love you, their love doesn't mean anything, does it? Huh. Nov 27, 2022

1. Subsdry
      Subsdry
      This came out of nowhere for me. Your works are awesome and you are one of the top 3 fanfiction writers i have ever read. Not that your works are transcendent perfection, but you stayed and continued to improve yourself and did not give up after the third rewrite. I sincerely hope that you will be able to look back to this period of your life with more happiness than bitterness.
    2. Kencord
      Kencord
      If this really is the last, as this is (to my knowledge) the third site to host your work that this honestly odd rejection of your work as occurred, then be well in other fields and I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to say how much I've enjoyed all your work. The most recent Fallout style Naruto feels like the brighter path and I feel this site will be less for it's lack.
      1. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        The only explanation I have for it was that they felt kind of threatened for some reason. But still, I am done. Working on some other skills that will help my story telling ability in the long run.
        May 24, 2021
      2. duburu
        duburu
        Goodbye Fulcon,
        I will miss you.
        Someday people will stop asking for something that match canon, despite they themselves love character that is basically a butcherize version of canon.
        Jun 1, 2021
    3. duburu
      duburu
      Kek, this happen to paradoll and now i witness again.
      Gg
      1. Fulcon and Ryden1 like this.
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        GG
        May 20, 2021
        duburu and Flutters Is Shy like this.
    4. Flutters Is Shy
      Flutters Is Shy
      Look, a couple people bitched at you and the works you put great effort into, and I'll admit. That shit is never fun. Don't let it get you down, don't let them win.
      If you want to quit writing, then quit writing *because thats what you want to do*, not because some assholes made it not fun.
      1. Flutters Is Shy
        Flutters Is Shy
        I just... okay, my advice is thus. Take a step back, and take a break. Look over what you've done, analyze it for flaws, then ask yourself how you'd do it differently now that you've identified it as such.

I wish you well on your future endeavors, friend.
        May 20, 2021
    5. Flutters Is Shy
      Flutters Is Shy
      What? WHAT DID I MISS!??!? I WAS READING FICS ON FIMFIC!!!
      1. Rabid Tagger, nirmtheworm and Fulcon like this.
    6. Mike45
      Mike45
      anyway wish you well on your journey in life.
    7. Mike45
      Mike45
      Sad to see you go Fulcon, i am a lurker fan of your Shinobi RPG since the SB days, you are always too hard on yourself man.

it's unfortunate that the people that flame your hardwork tend to scream the loudest and defecate walls of text while the people that love you no matter what are too quiet and modest in their written content, so you get the impression of being " torn to shreds" when it's not really the case.
      1. IdrisXY, Ryden1, J.S.F and 4 others like this.
    8. Coldbluestreak
      Coldbluestreak
      Can you at least put pyroclasm and your other stories up for adoption so that someone can continue them?

Or are those just stories that are going to be lost to time.
      1. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        You can find them on SB and SV. Do whatever you want, I don't care anymore.
        May 19, 2021
    9. DeathMonkeee
      DeathMonkeee
      Good luck with whatever you end up doing. I will miss both your witty comments and your writing.
      1. Evilhippy, Coldbluestreak and J.S.F like this.
    10. J.S.F
      J.S.F
      Hi im sorry to hear your leaving , i really enjoyed your work but i understand what flamers can do people i was a naruto writer years ago but quit because of messages and threats i received that scarred me outweighed the good, i hope a break away helps
      1. Evilhippy and Coldbluestreak like this.
    11. Fulcon
      Fulcon
      I'm done. Just...I'm done. No more fanfiction. I'm out. Peace. Y'all can think of me as dead because I am not writing anymore.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Weisser Ritter
        Weisser Ritter
        My advice to you is, as cliché as it sounds, don't give up. You'll get better and better the more you write. Eventually you'll be so good that those same people who insulted you will be seething with envy, wishing they could have your skill. You'll get there, and you'll make them eat their words. I promise.
        May 19, 2021
      3. duburu
        duburu
        Which quest is it?
        May 20, 2021
        Fulcon likes this.
      4. Weisser Ritter
        Weisser Ritter
        Victory Road on fiction.live. it's a bit of a dramatic mess. I would avoid reading the chat xD
        May 20, 2021
        Fulcon likes this.
    12. Fulcon
      Fulcon
      Hey, I'm still alive. Working on an original project. When I have time, I'll get back to my fanfiction.
    13. Coldbluestreak
      Coldbluestreak
      All right then, if you ever decide to continue pyroclasm will you go back to sufficient velocity or will you repost it here?

If you repost it here it means there are less restrictions on how far you can take your story lewdwise/character relationship wise meanwhile if you continue over there then It will be just be a continuation on the same thread probably
      1. Coldbluestreak
        Coldbluestreak
        Also if you continue it on this website can you put a link to the continuation in the old thread?
        Apr 20, 2021
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        I'll consider it.
        Apr 20, 2021
        Coldbluestreak likes this.
    14. Coldbluestreak
      Coldbluestreak
      Hey, Fulcon did you also leave sufficient velocity permanently or did you only leave space battlers permanently?

Also, I didn't comment on flutters post because for some reason it was glitching and it wouldn't let me, and now that I can I don't know how to delete a comment.
      1. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        SV too, actually, but mostly because I didn't really have a good time on that site.
        Apr 20, 2021
    15. Flutters Is Shy
      Flutters Is Shy
      Yo, you think you could pop back over to SB real quick to do an 'I'm not dead' bit? Some random user out of the blue asked me if you'd left SB permanently. On my profile. As if I were somehow an authority on such a subject. Feel free to leave a plug link to your stories over here for the poor confused fella, if you wanna.
      1. Coldbluestreak and Fulcon like this.
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        Um...I did leave SB. Permanently.

Weird that they'd ask you, though. Huh.
        Apr 8, 2021
        Flutters Is Shy likes this.
    16. Flutters Is Shy
      Flutters Is Shy
      That is not an emotionless ninja. Penguiiiiiins!
      1. Coldbluestreak, Fulcon and llat-2 like this.
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        True enough! Sadly, Daisuke was able to fix his issue much sooner this time. Glad to see you, have a cookie!
        Mar 29, 2021
    17. llat-2
      llat-2
      How do you feel about the Howard the Duck comics?
      1. Fulcon and Flutters Is Shy like this.
      2. Flutters Is Shy
        Flutters Is Shy
        They certainly exist. Which is more than we can say about the movie.
        Mar 29, 2021
        Coldbluestreak, Fulcon and llat-2 like this.
      3. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        Haven't read them.
        Mar 29, 2021
        llat-2 and Flutters Is Shy like this.
    18. Impatient_Quill
      Impatient_Quill
      Hey man. Wonderful to read what you're putting down on paper... electron... interwebs.

Will admit I am still holding on to hope for more Pyroclasm. Mostly because I want to see the Light truly grokk how systematically proactive the Lawful Fire Wizard is as he evolves into a more developed hero over the narative.
      1. Ddmkm122, ExquisiteTopHat and Fulcon like this.
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        Pyroclasm will return. I want to finish it. It's a cool story.

I just...I ran out of fire. Irony, I know. What I wanted to do with the story needed more than what I could give.
        Aug 20, 2020
    19. NightmareWarden
      NightmareWarden
      Heya friend. I’m happy you’re writing again! You are a skilled writer and every story you work on leaves me with a good feeling. Sometimes those are complicated feelings, since I’m able to compare the nigh-unscalable problems you throw at protagonists to my own life, but you do a fantastic job of managing problems and obstacles. Really emphasizes the idea of “earning your happy ending” as TVtropes would say. Thanks!
      1. Ddmkm122 and Fulcon like this.
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying it.
        Jun 30, 2020
    20. Azazyel0714
      Azazyel0714
      Excuse me I’ve been a fan of your shinobi the rpg fic for a few years and I was curious as to why you wanted to rewrite it especially with the first chapter he still falls in the charisma trap
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        Because the first time around, my technique wasn't very good. Here, I'm executing the same ideas with greater proficiency.
        Jun 30, 2020
    21. Darko
      Darko
      hey are you ever going to write more of that Pyroclasm story anytime soon?
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        Not soon, no.
        Jun 23, 2020
        Ddmkm122 and Darko like this.
      3. Darko
        Darko
        Well hope to see at least a few chapters this year at least.
        Jun 23, 2020
        Ddmkm122 and Fulcon like this.
    22. llat-2
      llat-2
      You ever have those moments where you want to say something to make someone feel better, but then can not find the right words to say no matter what? *hugs Fulcon*
      1. Ddmkm122, Darko and Fulcon like this.
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        All the time.

My Mom and oldest sister are constantly depressed.

*hugs back*

Thanks.
        Jun 19, 2020
        Ddmkm122, Darko and llat-2 like this.
    23. RichardWhereat
      RichardWhereat
      So, fire and lightning makes Plasma Release, what does Wind and Lightning make?
      1. Fulcon and Ddmkm122 like this.
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        Wind and Lightning makes...I actually don't know. I had an answer. Swift release, I thought?
        Jun 19, 2020
        Ddmkm122 and RichardWhereat like this.
    24. mkasana
      mkasana
      Hey, did something happened you haven't updated in a while. Are you perhaps on break? I'm still excited for a new chapter of Shinobi:RPG
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        Back.

Finished my original book, so work on Shinobi starts on October.
        Sep 19, 2019
        Ddmkm122, RichardWhereat and mkasana like this.
    25. Darkarma
      Darkarma
      Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one double checking my glasses prescription. Welcome, welcome!
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it a lot. :D
        May 14, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    26. Bellcross
      Bellcross
      Can't believe your actually here...
      1. Ddmkm122, llat-2 and Fulcon like this.
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        I'll be completely honest with you: I can't either.

...but I can't put my finger on it, I like this place a lot more than either SB or SV...and I haven't even touched the NSFW section.
        May 13, 2019
        MechaNova, Ddmkm122, mkasana and 2 others like this.
    27. Rabid Tagger
      Rabid Tagger
      I'm a bit of a fan, so thank you for writing.

Edited it because I was on some serious painkillers and didn't think about what I was writing.
      1. Ddmkm122, llat-2 and Fulcon like this.
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        Thank you, I'm happy to continue writing. :)
        May 8, 2019
        Ddmkm122, llat-2 and Rabid Tagger like this.
    28. llat-2
      llat-2
      I like this avatar you are using and welcome to this wonderful den of depravity known as Questionable questing.
      1. Ddmkm122, Rabid Tagger and Fulcon like this.
      2. Fulcon
        Fulcon
        Thanks for the welcome. :)
        May 8, 2019
        Ddmkm122 and llat-2 like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 14, 1991 (Age: 32)

Signature

---My Stories---
    SHINOBI: The RPG - New Game: Naruto. Video Games. Minmaxing. All things that demand a second playthrough (Rewrite of SHINOBI: The RPG).