1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
blackshadow111
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 3:53 PM
Birthday:
Jan 11, 1996 (Age: 28)

blackshadow111

Happy Helpful Grenade, Male, 28

blackshadow111 was last seen:
Viewing thread, Mar 28, 2024 at 3:53 PM
    1. Ergoan
      Ergoan
      hey blackshadow after the kung fu panda 4 trailer dropped i was reminded your jumpchain existed and after rereading the multiversal tourny i realized you went to all those broken jumps but never went to disgaea. but besides all that i wanted to ask if you retired from writing
      1. blackshadow111
        blackshadow111
        Eh, I have some ideas cooking but they never seem to materialize. Let's see.
        Dec 16, 2023
        Ergoan likes this.
    2. edyy78
      edyy78
      Hey, BlackShadow I had posted some questions about the item "The Art and Science" in your Draka Series jump on page 1292 in the main thread. It's been a good few days since then without a response which probably means you didn't see it. I just wanted to see if you could go back and answer them if it's not too much to ask?
      1. blackshadow111
        Jul 22, 2020
    3. jo demon
      jo demon
      Blackshadow, quick question, do the scenarios in Naruto take place at the same time, or one after another?
      1. jo demon
        jo demon
        If one after the other, I assume the perks that don’t count just stop working during?
        Jul 29, 2019
        blackshadow111 likes this.
      2. blackshadow111
        blackshadow111
        You can decide the details of how you do the scenarios. And while believe me, I don't mind at all one way or the other, I'd prefer to answer these questions in one of the threads so others with the same question can see. I think you did and I forgot about it, so my bad, but yeah. :-)
        Jul 29, 2019
      3. jo demon
        jo demon
        I did indeed, but don’t worry, I can add it as a quote in the jump thread.
        Jul 29, 2019
    4. jo demon
      jo demon
      Hey Blackshadow, quick question. I'm just curious on why you swapped the Spirit's 100 cp perk between 1.1 and 1.4.
    5. Ironburk
      Ironburk
      Nice signature. What is it from? Anyway, enjoying your jumpchain, keep up the good work.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 11, 1996 (Age: 28)

Signature

Xykon: I'll let you in on a little Evil secret. It's not just about raw power. It's also about how far you're willing to debase yourself before feeling bad. And me? I ripped off my own living flesh so that I wouldn't have to admit weakness. You're strictly little league compared to that. That right there? That's the difference between bonafide true Evil with a capital "E" and your whiny "evil, but for a good cause," crap. One gets to be the butch, and one gets to be the bitch ... bitch.
    I have made a Discord! Reach me here for greatest priority on any question!
    So I wrote something. It's a Worm CYOA Fanfic by the name of Miracle. I also wrote more things! Ekdikisi is the story of a guy dumped with strange powers and the last Greek Hero Quest in a world undergoing Ragnarok. Blood of the Dragon is a quest about a Dragon Prince and his adventures on Planetos!