1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Paradosi
Last Activity:
Mar 19, 2024 at 6:12 AM
Home Page:

Paradosi

UDW, Male

Hallowe'en. Oct 20, 2023

Paradosi was last seen:
Mar 19, 2024 at 6:12 AM
    1. Paradosi
      Paradosi
      Hallowe'en.
      1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
    2. Paradosi
      Paradosi
      Got stuck dealing with an eviction. Need some time to figure all that out.
      1. Atheric likes this.
      2. Atheric
        Atheric
        I hope everything goes well
        Aug 27, 2023
        Paradosi likes this.
    3. Paradosi
      Paradosi
      1. 0Jordinio0
        0Jordinio0
        Took you a while to jump on the bandwagon buddy.
        Jul 25, 2023
        Paradosi likes this.
      2. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        I still must stand as the last bastion against the Patreon hordes. Somebody's got to. :P
        Jul 26, 2023
        Merlin and Atheric like this.
    4. BJJPanda
      BJJPanda
      How goes the sequel?
      1. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        The time is almost upon us. Just finishing up an editing pass right now so people have extra incentive to reread Black Humours. I'll be dropping the epilogue consisting of a couple of interludes in around a week or two.
        Jun 28, 2023
        Go-Strider-117 and BJJPanda like this.
    5. SkinnyP
      SkinnyP
      Your cliffhanger ending of Black Humours has to be on the of the most diabolical moves I have ever witnessed from a writer. The sheer uncertainty of whether or not there will ever be a follow up is truly the height of evil. The only redemption arc I can see for you now is making your TES story so ridiculously good that it buries this empty feeling inside of me.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        Can do. I'm hoping to get the sequel out a little earlier than Hallowe'en atm. Hopefully April or June.
        Mar 30, 2023
        DarkImpetus, KenNM and BJJPanda like this.
      3. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        The sequel's out now, if anyone asking hasn't already seen.
        Jul 23, 2023
        BJJPanda likes this.
      4. SkinnyP
        SkinnyP
        Woooo!!! Now I just have to reread all of the first one
        Jul 23, 2023
        Paradosi likes this.
    6. soulreaper22
      soulreaper22
      so, where are the omakes for your story "Black Humours". I can't find it on QQ or fiction.live
      1. Hypervane likes this.
      2. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        It should be in the topics on fiction.live, top right, under Omaku. There's two on QQ, under Extra.
        May 29, 2022
        Hypervane and soulreaper22 like this.
    7. Kirakishou
      Kirakishou
      Hi there~ On Black Humors, at the end of your chapter 'The Goblet of Fire V' I made accidental reference to a story that featured using legilimancy on a fiendfyre conjured by Bellatrix, who had been polyjuiced as Madam Pomfrey.

In case you're still interested in the story, it was 'I'm Still Here' on Fanfiction, by kathryn518. The scenario mentioned above occurred during chapter 11. Hope it helps!
      1. KenNM and Paradosi like this.
      2. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        Tracked it down, eh? I'll take a looksie sooner or later.
        Oct 12, 2021
        Kirakishou likes this.
    8. Iron_Angel_Mk_69
      Iron_Angel_Mk_69
      Is your harry potter fic set before the canon timeline?
      1. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        Kind of? Cas is in the year before Harry's(i.e. the same year as Katie Bell and Cho Chang). Just a year's difference though.
        Jul 27, 2021
    9. Anthony1967
      Anthony1967
      If your classes ever finish mugging you do you think afterwards you'll still have the inspiration and/or drive to continue your stories or even make a new one?
      1. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        Of course. My Muse wouldn't have it any other way.
        Apr 15, 2021
        Mil and Anthony1967 like this.
    10. Princess Celestia
      Princess Celestia
      I always lurk on your lives cause Fiction.Live is too chaotic for my tastes but I’m utterly disappointed you didn’t make a convoluted plan to have Alfie steal his sisters Yule Ball dress and have him go with Cas.
      1. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        Alfie isn't so bold. :P

He might do it if Cas asked, or he might get into a dress on his own in private with Cas, but otherwise, eh, tough to justify.
        Jan 5, 2021
      2. Princess Celestia
        Princess Celestia
        Alas everyone else has shit taste cause Ginny has barely had any screen time.

I was actually hoping for Persephone myself since what has been the point of wearing her down if not to rip her dress off her?
        Jan 5, 2021
      3. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        Maybe peeps were hesitant about adding yet another girl/ball to juggle in the air? But Persephone mighta just been a fling, which doesn't require it.
        Jan 5, 2021
    11. kiriti
      kiriti
      Black Humours[best there is]
      1. Paradosi likes this.
      2. Paradosi
        Nov 10, 2020
      3. Pajeet#2639
        Pajeet#2639
        Based indeed bending gals over, contrary to norm, being bend over, that is
        Feb 8, 2021
    12. Yami-Guy
      Yami-Guy
      Just binge read your stuff, its all above and beyond! Great stuff man. Looking forward to when you get "Dreamer" off hiatus.
      1. Paradosi likes this.
      2. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        I still need to transcribe the rest of it to QQ. Black Humours has had me distracted, and now classes. It never ends!
        Oct 20, 2020
        Lord_Gigglesnort likes this.
    13. Chirag
      Chirag
      Hey Paradosi is there a chance to you coming back to Black Humours? Seriously man your story and Defending the Dark Arts are the best stories i have ever read and both are on Hiatus
      1. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        I think I came back to it not long after you asked. :P

I think I hit you back up a little too late though as it's on hiatus again until classes ease off, which should be ~December. I'll be free until March hopefully, which should give me plenty time to write.
        Oct 1, 2020
    14. Chirag
      Chirag
      Hey Paradosi your HP story Black Humor is awesome. Do you have a specific update schedule for it?. If not please update!!
      1. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        I usually slap the timers on akun(fiction.live) for when I'm gonna do a LIVE(i.e. when I actively write). But it's on a bit of a hiatus right now.
        Jul 6, 2020
    15. BoopDaSnoot
      BoopDaSnoot
      Hi Paradosi, i just binged your Skyrim quest from your fiction live and i thought it would be amazing if u could post it here too, if u have free time that is.
      That's one hecking good story, and posting here would make it easier to follow (in case u want to continue)
      1. Paradosi likes this.
      2. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        I probably will. I've been itching to write it again. I do want to finish with Y3 first, however, even if I do need a break from HP.
        Nov 21, 2019
      3. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        Done. <3
        Mar 12, 2020
        AnnBee, sagemo and astus like this.
    16. madman2
      madman2
      When will you admit yer feline ways to the rest of the world?
      1. Lord_Gigglesnort and Armok like this.
    17. Queen Fiona
      Queen Fiona
      Has anyone given you trouble about your cross-post of your Akun quest? I've been considering doing one myself...
      1. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        Nah, just some confused questions at the start. I'm not even the first as I hear it.
        Aug 13, 2019
        Tunak23 and Queen Fiona like this.
    18. Gorgrath177
      Gorgrath177
      Hey dude when are you bringing back your Skyrim quest? You said you’d bring it back the end of July.
      2. Gorgrath177
        Gorgrath177
        TES VI isn’t coming out till like 2021 at the earliest dude. Star field is coming out first and both are gonna be next gen.
        Aug 8, 2019
      3. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        Yeah, I know. I'm hoping they'll start releasing info to giff hype like they usually tend to do. As for Starfield... eh, not too hyped.
        Aug 8, 2019
        Gorgrath177 likes this.
      4. Gorgrath177
        Gorgrath177
        Bet they’re gonna show off star field next year to be released that fall as a launch title for next gen.
        Aug 8, 2019
    19. Grimnar
      Grimnar
      You know, the capitalised P gives you more Gravitas.

Is Live just a really long queue?
      2. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        >tfw confooze
        Jun 4, 2019
      3. Grimnar
      4. Paradosi
        Paradosi
        Memes are like cooks, can't have too many of 'em, y'know.
        Jun 4, 2019
  • About

Home Page:
    https://ko-fi.com/paradosi

Signature