1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
ReinZero
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)
Sanity

ReinZero

QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals., 124, from Lost

Muse plots to storywrite. Mostly slow going due to working out the wrinkles and stuffs due to the blend of things in particular. Mar 5, 2024

1. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      ERA updated. It winded up getting done much later than I was planning.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    2. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      *checks time and date* Oh wait, it's the weekend. Hm... ah fuck it, I'll see what I can whip up for a update right now.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    3. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Argh, just been incredibly tired/exhausted for the past 5 hours, so I've gotten literally nothing done. q_q
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    4. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      LIME Isekai? updated late... so everything else is being pushed back. ._.' my apologies for the delays.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    5. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      ... getting back to teh writing mood proper is harder than expected >_> fk the rl derail...
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    6. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Argh, just finally got *lunch* (and finished)... as dinner. And back on comp again. So much schedule derailing, q_q.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    7. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      LIME Isekai? update moving along smoothly... started today's part a bit later than planned though.
      1. Ddmkm122 and Robotninja like this.
    8. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Hrm... I'll finish up the LIME Isekai? update in the morning. Need sleep....
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    9. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Working on LIME Isekai? Update right now, ERA's is tomorrow. iPaws and Grand Lore are technically waiting on votes.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    10. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      My muse needs to double check where it was on ERA. And I still need to get organizational stuffs done on ERA and PA >_> frak.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    11. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Trying to get muse to adjust its working hours >_> So uh... I'll try to get at least /something/ a update as to maintain pace.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    12. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Way to tired for some reason and a bit sleepy, so no updates today... RIP 6 of 6...
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    13. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      5 for 5 now. I need to pick up the pace & word count, and get to updating ERA and packs done for Grand Lore. And no votes on iPaws still....
      1. Ddmkm122 and Imabot like this.
      2. tellion
        tellion
        Yes! Cannot wait my dude. Hopefully have some of my stuff updated too,
        Oct 6, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    14. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      7 likes and 0 posts, hurray... *facedesks the iPaws*
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    15. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      4 for 4 now, yay. Wait, I'm not eating at Wendy's tho... mhm... Wendy's... maybe for lunch.
      2. Imabot
        Imabot
        Who is Wendy?
        Oct 5, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Wendy's as in the fast food chain...
        Oct 5, 2019
        Ddmkm122, tellion and Imabot like this.
    16. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Just noticed I did 3 updates in 3 days... huh.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        That would be nice yes.
        Oct 5, 2019
        Ddmkm122 and Imabot like this.
      4. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        The question now is, which to update...
        Oct 5, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      5. Imabot
        Imabot
        Start over from the one you updated 1st?
        Oct 5, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    17. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Updated Grand Lore, and accidentally forgot vote options... Fixed that.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    18. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      LIME Isekai? updated, finally. Will work on Grand Lore tomorrow, hurrayz. Also need to stop muse from starting something new. Send halp!
      1. Ddmkm122 and Robotninja like this.
    19. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been recovering from tiredness from RL stuffs, so muse as been kinda loopy on updates. Also delays on LIME Isekai? update due some relevant-
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        - parts having *not* came up properly beforehand in updates, hence throwing off my originally laid plans. I've had to beat muse over the head as to get it to *stop* trying to conform to the original plans... which included dueling (simultaneous) PoVs....
        Sep 27, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    20. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      ... my muse wants to do a parallel/split view PoV again....
      2. Imabot
        Imabot
        Are you sure that is your Muse and not your second personality wanting to get out and send a message, begging for help..or about wanting to murder all of us.
        Sep 16, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    21. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Progress: LIME Isekai?'s update is chugging along. A bit too exhausted from RL busy stuffs to get too much done today... about 1/2 done tho.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    22. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Muse is drawing blanks on first part of update for LIME Isekai? That and RL adding up to delays.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    23. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      For some reason, every time I give a estimate ETA, I keep winding up tempting fate. Repeatedly. Bloody fucking hell...
      1. Ddmkm122 and Crawkid like this.
    24. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      LIME Isekai? updated. I'll work on the others next. So no, none of those three are dead/on hiatus.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    25. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Muse is being insistent on quality handling of update after wrapping its head around the unusual handling on the first part. Thus delays :(
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    26. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      No progress today... ;_;'
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    27. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Managed to get a portion of the update done for LIME Isekai?, but it's only around mhm... a third done at most atm.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    28. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been heavily busy for the past two days, argh. Should be less ded busy by tomorrow....
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    29. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been getting cards done for Grand Lore due to the minor hiccup on LIME Isekai?,so I'll work on that after the cards are posted. iPaws when?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    30. Lemonbarb
      Lemonbarb
      ... So, bored. And noticed a new quest or so runned by you, covering "Children's Card Games?"

In that case, stray thought wise (*cough* before I do an Card Gamer SI joke). I wonder how you'd handle "Card Crush's" and such? Along with children totally not inflicting mental mind crush'ing trauma against/over losers? :P
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Lemonbarb
        Lemonbarb
        Later. Once I've read ze waters.

*Bounces away... To lurk, read. And indulge in Children's Card games.* :)
        Aug 6, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Children's Card Games are Serious Business(TM)
        Aug 6, 2019
        Ddmkm122 and Lemonbarb like this.
      5. Lemonbarb
        Lemonbarb
        Especially when "Shadow Games" are involved. Nothing can beat Season 0 Yu-Gi-Oh on how srs that can be.

Assuming, if not death by heart attack or horrible SAO Fate, they get Capcha'd into a Card instead, after jumping of a cliff. :P
        Aug 7, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)
    Sanity
    QQ, the closed circle of lewds. (Previous Title.)
    QQers, ultimate nonexistent survival skills. (Previous Title.)
    QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals. (Original/Current Title.)