1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
ReinZero
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)
Sanity

ReinZero

QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals., 124, from Lost

Muse plots to storywrite. Mostly slow going due to working out the wrinkles and stuffs due to the blend of things in particular. Mar 5, 2024

1. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Planeing now, cya'll in 14 hours~
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    2. Rolen von Keng
      Rolen von Keng
      Merry Christmas!
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Merry Christmas!
        Dec 25, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    3. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Updated Photon Machina Taisen, or well the char gen post is up. Some extra tidbits included as well. And a 12 hour vote Moratorium.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    4. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      I'm not dead or anything, just distracted and busy the past few days. Trying to fix my schedule and focus >_>
      1. Ddmkm122 and ShadowAngelBeta like this.
    5. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Was stuck outside for most of the day without comp access... and muse quit for the day due to stuffs during the day, so not enough progress.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    6. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      ERA update should be up tomorrow, not done with it yet though....
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    7. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Trying to get update pacing back on track...
      1. Ddmkm122 and Imaginary Numbers like this.
    8. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Got side tracked, did get some bit more done on update though...
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    9. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Getting distracted as well as bridging some parts I accidentally overlooked on LIME Isekai? that should've been done before that vote....
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    10. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Got distracted then busy the whole day yesterday, so didn't get much done then ._.'
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    11. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Updated ERA. My muse seems to have moved to running LIME Isekai?.exe. iPaws after and Grand Lore too... still drawing blanks on PA tho.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    12. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Muse's focus drifted elsewhere, final got it reined in. New problem, it's kinda stuck on wanting to type up mechanics stuff for ERA. ._.'
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    13. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been a bit busy with family stuff today. On the other hand, I think I solved a few of my usual problems when updating, so it's all good?
    14. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      ERA update up and done. Length grew and grew... then hit a road bump, so it took longer than intended >_>.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    15. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Working on ERA update, at around 1k word range now. Hurrah~
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    16. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Same issue as yesterday, argh. Trying to juggle cards and everything else is plain hell. >_>
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    17. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Got a card pack done for Grand Lore, which is around 1k words so... I'll take that as maintaining a daily pace. Actual updating tomorrow....
      1. Ddmkm122 and Imabot like this.
    18. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Was too distracted, so didn't get anything done. Am considering getting the pack(s) on Grand Lore done sometime soon though, hopefully. ._.'
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    19. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      LIME Isekai? updated. Grand Lore and ERA next up. iPaws is just confirming votes given the abrupt shift after a compromise. PA no eta tho.
    20. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Updated PA... took a while since I forgot a fair bit of where I was at and all. Memory is still fuzzy on it too...
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    21. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      No updates today... x_x am considering a update for PA as well so something gets done at least.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    22. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      ... and none of them have enough of a vote majority or votes huh. Hm...
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    23. Banarok Lionrage
      Banarok Lionrage
      noticed that you bumped up the update significantly, was kind of surprised by it so will have to vote sooner rather then later now.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Am trying to maintain a daily rate of at least one update a day for at least one quest. And additional ones if time and votes allow (and if there's no pressing stuffs to get typed up too). Been doing iPaws and ERA presently since both get/have enough votes soon enough.
        Oct 17, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Will probably bring PA off hiatus later as well to not cut vote time too short on iPaws and ERA, but mostly for iPaws. Cause if I wind up back-to-back updating it, then it's like 12 hours or less voting period for the first one.
        Oct 17, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Though technically for turn stuffs that'd take a week or more IC should have a big longer to vote over (though earlier is fine too if it's a big enough majority). So in practice it should work out.
        Oct 17, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    24. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      ... did a 550~ish word post for ERA... on the currency. So uh, I at least posted some content for it? And iPaws was updated earlier so yeah.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    25. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Updated ERA again. Trying to keep it moving along at a steady pace and not get bogged down. I'll at least try to keep updates at 1k~+ each.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    26. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      iPaws updated. Perhaps I'll update something else later. The only issue is the votes on them atm. (ERA 'only' has a tie on half the vote).
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    27. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Updated ERA again. Trying to maintain update frequency and all that. And not screw my sleep schedule.
    28. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Taking a bit longer than expected it done, but it's coming along nicely though. Rewrote a section twice for clarity and practicality.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    29. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      ERA Status: Character sheet half updated, need to also get some system stuffs organized to finish the other half.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    30. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Hrm, no vote activity on LIME Isekai? or GL so then I'll just get update up on iPaws and ERA, or so such.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)
    Sanity
    QQ, the closed circle of lewds. (Previous Title.)
    QQers, ultimate nonexistent survival skills. (Previous Title.)
    QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals. (Original/Current Title.)