1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Sarssol
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2024 at 1:16 PM
Birthday:
Apr 8, 1994 (Age: 29)

Sarssol

Dead, but still working, 29

Sarssol was last seen:
Mar 27, 2024 at 1:16 PM
    1. Konb
      Konb
      I've was trawling the search on this website to see if there were any Mana Khemia fics since it's one of my favorite games of all time and it seems that you are basically the only person lol, I'll be sure to read your Aleister fic since it seems to basically just be that lol!
      I hope to well up the insides to write a MK fic one day, Anyways from one MK fan to any another I hope you a wonderful life!
      1. Sarssol likes this.
      2. Konb
        Konb
        Jul 2, 2023
      3. Sarssol
        Sarssol
        Sorry for never replying to this, it seems that QQ stop emailing me alerts at some point. I'm glad to meet another Mana Khemia fan! We're a rare breed, and, based on the contents of the AO3 tag, generally more focused on found family or making the boys kiss.
        Sep 11, 2023
        Konb likes this.
      4. Sarssol
        Sarssol
        Sep 11, 2023
        Konb likes this.
    2. Banarok Lionrage
      Banarok Lionrage
      i miss Alister caroll, so please contact your local necromancer and get un-deaded again! i hope you've had time to get properly healed too
      1. Sarssol likes this.
    3. DragonBoyEx
    4. Banarok Lionrage
      Banarok Lionrage
      Just want to say, Alister caroll is one of my favorites (if not THE favorite) on this site, it's really charming.
      Just thought I'd voice my appreciation.
      1. zebrin and Sarssol like this.
    5. Spectral Avatar
      Spectral Avatar
      Wanted to thank you for the stories you have been writing. I find it sad that you decided not to continue Viral Worm but am glad for what you wrote and that your still working on other quests. I am however curious if you will be continuing Grimoire Rose or if that has also been abandoned.
      1. moon so bright likes this.
      2. Sarssol
        Sarssol
        Yeah, as much as a learning experience as it was, I unfortunately allowed Viral Worm to go in ways that I wasn't exactly enjoying. Honestly I still get some ideas for it sometimes, but that's just how it be.

Grimoire Rose has not been abandoned, just unfortunately set aside for a little while.
        May 27, 2020
        TCGM and Yurihime like this.
    6. Banarok Lionrage
      Banarok Lionrage
      waiting eagerly for the next Academy update.
      1. Sarssol
        Sarssol
        Well, it should be up by the weekend, barring any sudden bouts of unproductivity.
        Feb 6, 2020
        Yurihime, Twei and Banarok Lionrage like this.
    7. magic9mushroom
      magic9mushroom
      With regard to Viral Worm and futa prostates:

The bladder is in front of the uterus in female anatomy, and the prostate is attached to the urethra. As such, wouldn't the prostate be in front of the vagina and therefore better-stimulated by vaginal penetration than by anal?

(The Skene's glands, which are the normal female homolog of the prostate, are likewise in front of the vagina.)
      1. hillo315, caspian1a and Xjado like this.
    8. tellion
      tellion
      Can't wait for the Academy to continue!

I mean seriously your quest along with Emdemian's quest actually got me to do my own quest!

Also how long 'till the lewdz ;)
      1. Sarssol
        Sarssol
        Won't be too long before another update.

And that really just depends on the votes, now doesn't it?
        Jan 13, 2019
        zebrin, rcnr and tellion like this.
    9. scapheap
      scapheap
      I shall point out that your Academy link in your sig doesn't work. It missing a fair amount of the url.
      1. hillo315 and Ddmkm122 like this.
      2. Sarssol
        Sarssol
        Motherfuck, thanks. Remembered to update the text but not the actual link.
        Jul 20, 2018
    10. Yurihime
      Yurihime
      *gropes the abyssal's horn and starts to stroke it* Such a lewd existence~
      1. hillo315, Ddmkm122 and TMastér like this.
    11. CTCatapult
      CTCatapult
      your profile pic is oddly familiar, but I can't place it. Can you tell me where/what it's from?
      1. hillo315 and Ddmkm122 like this.
      2. Sarssol
        Sarssol
        A kancolle doujin by the circle Turtle.Fish.Paint, artist Hirame
        Jun 16, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 8, 1994 (Age: 29)

Signature

I have an original universe quest! Aleister-Carroll Preparatory Adventurer's Academy
    Follow Taylor in her magical adventures! Grimoire Rose
    A Mind Control University hopefully not too like the others! MCU Class of Chaos
    And don't forget my miscellaneous snippets!

Writing commissions are open, $7 for 500 words.
    I made a ko-fi in a feeble attempt to subsidize all the art I purchase for my stories!