1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
nemo1685
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:07 AM
Birthday:
May 8, 1981 (Age: 42)

nemo1685

Nya!, Male, 42

nemo1685 was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:07 AM
    1. macdjord
      macdjord
      *much bleated requested poke re: NWP*
      1. View previous comments...
      2. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        (For reference: for Christmas 2021, I got a call from my aunt saying that my father had passed away in his sleep. This was a sharp, but generally manageable and brief, emotional shock, and a very, *very* long financial and bureaucratic shock. Which I'm *almost* done dealing with. But it did my writing no good at all.)
        Aug 21, 2023
        macdjord likes this.
      3. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        It's still this thing that I pull up on my computer every so often and ask myself, "Where does this go now?" That I was mostly writing this in 2020 doesn't really quite compute.
        Aug 21, 2023
        macdjord likes this.
      4. macdjord
        macdjord
        Erm, yes. Belated. My condolences about your father. Hope you're back to writing soon.
        Aug 21, 2023
        nemo1685 likes this.
    2. infinityDivided
      infinityDivided
      I take it NWP is dead?
      1. macdjord likes this.
      2. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        It's pinin' for the fjords. [/python]

Seriously, it's still on my list of things to write, but I've had two or three things slip in in front and my writing time has been taken up with finishing the semester (done) and being really really sick (hopefully also done!)
        May 27, 2021
      3. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        I'm going to try to get a better schedule of things done over the summer. If you see new posts on my Lewd Dungeon Master snippets in the CYOA thread, or possibly the R34 Kuroinu story that's been nibbling at my brain in a new thread, you'll know I'm actually writing stuff rather than just procrastinating.

...still, I think the earliest there can be more New Worm Plus is mid-June or so.
        May 27, 2021
      4. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        For the record: not procrastinating (much). Dealing with RL issues and semi-continuous Internet outages.
        Jun 13, 2021
    3. Twei
      Twei
      Hello! Please avoid freezing to death :(
      1. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        You'll be glad to know that I have successfully avoided doing that!

...you'll be less glad to know that it's interrupted my writing schedule again, since I was without power for about 60+ hours and I now need to catch up on schoolwork while being eaten by Stellaris. But oh well.

(Some day *soon* I will have solved my RL problems to a significant degree and start evicting plotbunnies from my head again!)
        Feb 20, 2021
    4. macdjord
      macdjord
      *pokes as requested*
      1. nemo1685 likes this.
      2. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        Gotcha. Should have some writing time in a day or two. (Currently on complicated Christmas schedule still.)
        Dec 26, 2020
        Twei and macdjord like this.
    5. macdjord
      macdjord
      NW+ update soon plz?
      1. nemo1685
        nemo1685

Keep poking me! It's on my to-do list and its way up there, but I'm trying to get this other update out first!

More seriously, I need to get out of the post-Thanksgiving doldrums. So keep poking and all.
        Nov 30, 2020
    6. Carl Fox
      Carl Fox
      Hiya...enjoying New Worm Plus so far. Please, sir, may I have some more?
      1. macdjord likes this.
      2. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        ....this may very well happen. Apparently people really like it. :P Who knew?

Anyway, I wouldn't expect anything for a week or so. As mentioned below, I've got part of a chapter written and I know roughly where I'm going, but I'm trying to pound out a chapter for a different story I've got on here first. So.

(On the plus side, my Terraria-playing is down... :D )
        Nov 9, 2020
    7. Twei
      Twei
      Kitty!
      Binged New Worm Plus, was pretty good.
      1. macdjord likes this.
      2. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        Thanks. I've got another 1/3 of a chapter or so written - I might actually get around to writing enough to post.

Or I might go play Terraria again. The vidya, it beckons...
        Nov 2, 2020
        macdjord and Twei like this.
    8. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Ceiling Drop Spidery Cuddles.* Still doing good there Nemo?
      1. Twei and hillo315 like this.
      2. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        Reasonably. Been a little busy, though, and my latest attempt at college enrollment fell through due to coronavirus shenanigans. (Admittedly, partly because I'd *assumed* shenanigans and waited until the last minute to know what they were actually doing, whereas they were well-prepared with only half the normal class size, but...)
        Sep 3, 2020
        Twei, hillo315 and Malcanthet like this.
    9. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Surprise Spidery Snuggles.* How is Nemo this week?
      1. hillo315 and nemo1685 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        Have been doing some writing this week, but I also went up to see my brother. And ended up spending a surprising amount of my time there putting bookshelves together and/or napping.
        Aug 7, 2020
        hillo315 and Malcanthet like this.
      4. Twei
        Twei
        "Aegis Taylor with all the wrong attributes"
        I can't help but think of Roy from Order of the Stick, tbh. (If you don't know who that is: D&D Fighter but he's the only person in the party who's got half a brain, everyone else is some manner of dumb)
        Nov 2, 2020
      5. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        This is a surprisingly apt description of Roy. (haven't been keeping up with the latest but I love the strip)
        Nov 2, 2020
        Twei likes this.
    10. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Snuggles Nemo.*
      2. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        *is snuggled*

Oh hai. I is writing again! Beta is working furiously.
        Jul 19, 2020
        Twei, hillo315 and Malcanthet like this.
    11. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Surprise Ceiling Drop Spidery Glomping.*
      2. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        Hello, Ms. Ceiling Spider!

Please do not bring me any plotbunnies, I have too many right now.

I take it you once more have computer?
        Jul 6, 2020
      3. Malcanthet
        Malcanthet
        No I do not yet have a new comp. Been trying to save up still. Roomie just finally get to back to work so I should have some disposable income for one soon.
        Jul 6, 2020
        hillo315 likes this.
    12. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Surprise Spidery Snuggles.* Been doing OK with everything over in your end of the world?
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Malcanthet
        Malcanthet
        Still have no comp and wifi went away at my place.
        Jun 11, 2020
        hillo315 likes this.
      4. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        Oh dear. Sorry to hear about that.
        Jun 11, 2020
      5. Malcanthet
        Malcanthet
        Case of Roomie switched companies and asked for a
        Dead Tree Bill. Said Bill just arrived after 8 months ...
        Jun 11, 2020
        hillo315 likes this.
    13. macdjord
      macdjord
      NWP update soon?
      1. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        Possibly. I'm fairly busy at the moment and videogames are still eating up my spare time, but I haven't forgotten about it.
        Jun 9, 2020
        macdjord likes this.
    14. macdjord
      macdjord
      How's the next New Worm Plus update coming?
      1. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        Was stuck on a specific spot for a bit. (Also playing too many videogames.) Should be done in a day or two.
        Apr 18, 2020
        macdjord likes this.
    15. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Surprise Spidery Snuggles the neko.*
      1. Zeus and nemo1685 like this.
      2. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        *Surprise pounces on the Arachne and curls up in her lap - if I can find one, that is.*
        Aug 17, 2019
        Zeus and Malcanthet like this.
      3. Malcanthet
        Malcanthet
        Maybe lap. More room on my abdomen though ... Much more room. Pedipelps count as a lap right?
        Aug 18, 2019
        Zeus and nemo1685 like this.
    16. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      Nope it was Blood and Magic. That said the games came in a set of 4 disks.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Malcanthet
        Malcanthet
        I think we got different sets there. Oh well. The Blood and Magic game was pretty good after you got through all of the story quests. Also *Gives Spidery Snuggles.*
        Jul 28, 2019
        nemo1685 likes this.
      3. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        Ooh, more spider-snuggles!
        Jul 29, 2019
        Malcanthet likes this.
      4. Malcanthet
        Malcanthet
        Of course. Everyone needs more Snuggles. Of course the fact that it also forces a two-way emotional bond is only an upside right?
        Jul 29, 2019
        nemo1685 likes this.
    17. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Shyly Attempts Surprise Spidery Snuggles on the Heterochromatic girl.*
      1. Zeus likes this.
      2. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        It's a real Arachne! A shy, adorable Arachne! And I'm being spider-snuggled! SQUEEE~
        May 6, 2019
        Zeus and Zeushobbit like this.
    18. Widowmaker
      Widowmaker
      Prettyprofile pi!c
      1. hillo315 likes this.
      2. nemo1685
        nemo1685
        Thanks! No idea of the source, but I used her for a Pathfinder character I briefly played and will now always think of her as Meriset.
        May 6, 2019
        hillo315, Zeushobbit and Widowmaker like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 8, 1981 (Age: 42)

Signature

Nemo ante mortem beatus - Nemo is happy before he is dead. :)