1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Greatazuredragon

Greatazuredragon

Connoisseur., Male

A Jan 5, 2020

1. Daytripper
      Daytripper
      Hey just to let you know I’m still working on my Danny Phantom/Helluva Boss fic. It just went through a rewrite that cut out all the extra crossover stuff.
      1. Greatazuredragon likes this.
    2. BROCKLESNER
      BROCKLESNER
      Sorry if I have already asked this before but in "The Skittering Chaos (Worm/Hazbin Hotel)", does "Mimi" have a crush on "taylor hebert"?
      1. Greatazuredragon
        Greatazuredragon
        I think you have the wrong Author. I have no Hazbin Hotel stories to my name in any site.
        Aug 29, 2023
    3. DiAlbatross
      DiAlbatross
      Man, what a place to find you on. I still remember obsessively reading Devil Arts Online from you. That was, what, 6 years ago? Time flies by.

Still, hope you have a good life going forward.
      1. LazyGlutton and Greatazuredragon like this.
      2. Greatazuredragon
        Greatazuredragon
        Wow has it really been that long?!
        Thanks and I wish you the same.
        Oct 7, 2022
        Crazyself00 likes this.
    4. Rmajere
      Rmajere
      Thanks for the support! Happy New Year as well! May the forces of darkness looking at your door be lost on the way.
      1. Greatazuredragon likes this.
    5. xenahortX
      xenahortX
      hello Great dragon of the Azure, I wanted to ask:

is your computer finally fixed or still busted at the Kool-Man Aid style?

because I can safely say that we miss both of your stories.
      1. ArcherOfBlades likes this.
      2. Greatazuredragon
        Greatazuredragon
        It is fixed.
        It is just that I have been feeling outright drained these past few weeks.
        Getting the motivation to write has been slow going...
        Feb 25, 2021
        Sleepyfoo and ReinZero like this.
      3. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Here's to a speedy recovery.
        Feb 26, 2021
        Sleepyfoo and Greatazuredragon like this.
      4. Greatazuredragon
        Feb 26, 2021
        Sleepyfoo likes this.
    6. xenahortX
      xenahortX
      Hey great, long time no see!

I was seeing Campione!!! Manga again and found something:

Is canonical than Campione can’t recall Anything, of the underworld while they are there, the only ones who can do it are the hime-miko, but in your story Taylor can recall it, why not then make her a hime-miko with the ability she needs to recall those experiences?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Greatazuredragon
        Greatazuredragon
        Just a heads up.
        I'm withouth cable internet right now, using my crappy and limited phone internet to write this, so will be a little quite until that is fixed.
        Jan 7, 2021
        xenahortX likes this.
      3. xenahortX
        xenahortX
        how it get damaged?

when you will get it back?

and anyway; i have a question for Skittering Campione: if Taylor and Voban meets...

Taylor will like to comit Homicide to him?
        Jan 10, 2021
      4. Greatazuredragon
        Greatazuredragon
        Storm broke the damn thing.
        It should be fixed in these next few days. Hopefully.
        And she will be tempted, yes.
        Jan 11, 2021
        xenahortX likes this.
    7. xenahortX
      xenahortX
      I have to ask: when you say “the only one of Taylor’s friends”on Skittering Campione, you mean “the only Worm character” or “the only of Taylor (being honest little) circle of friends?”

Because I would love seeing Amy Dallon or Victoria Dallon here, or maybe a Sophia who tries to kill Taylor but she cannot because Campione bullshit
      1. View previous comments...
      2. xenahortX
        xenahortX
        In fact I can see Contessa sending Dinah to Taylor in order to stay on her good side, if Taylor by some reason go back to her world and find the girl she promised to help in a situation as bad (or worse) than the original Fortuna would lose hold with Taylor (and probably her life if she is part of it, I mean PtV can’t track Taylor because she is to similar to Scion now
        Oct 19, 2020
      3. Greatazuredragon
        Greatazuredragon
        Never bothered reading Ward, so I didn't know that Dinah ended up in sch a situation.
        No promisses, but I'll give it some thought.
        Oct 19, 2020
        xenahortX likes this.
      4. xenahortX
        xenahortX
        Thanks; i love Dinah, her story is really sad, and Taylor really give up all in order to help her…

I think she should get some love here
        Oct 20, 2020
        Greatazuredragon likes this.
    8. DragonGodxxx
      DragonGodxxx
      Hey, if your the same guy over at Fanfiction.net, are you ever going to continue your stories?
      1. Greatazuredragon
        Greatazuredragon
        Yes, that's me.
        Things in RL forced me to take a long hiatus, too long really, but I'm getting back into writting.
        Skittering Campione is progressing nicely and I think I will manage to update this month.
        Devil Arts Online will take longer.
        Sep 14, 2020
        Augustus475 and Sidvious like this.
      2. Augustus475
        Augustus475
        much shorter than waiting for an update for The Prince Of Swords! (ninja)
        Sep 27, 2020
    9. Megaolix
      Megaolix
      Kindly learn to edit posts instead of triple posting.
      1. Greatazuredragon
        Greatazuredragon
        I didn't even notice. Sorry.
        Can you point me at wich thread it happened?
        Jan 21, 2020
    10. Greatazuredragon
  • About