1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
BlueMuffin
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:06 AM
Birthday:
Dec 17, 1993 (Age: 30)

BlueMuffin

Man of Culture, 30

I don't generally notice posts to my bio so you're probably better served messaging me :D Jan 15, 2023

BlueMuffin was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:06 AM
    1. Ezekiel
      Ezekiel
      Is Sexy Sect Babes dropped?
    2. owrtho
      owrtho
      Sexy Space Babes, Sexy Sect Babes, Sexy Skyship Babes, and now Sexy Steampunk Babes? I'm noticing a theme in your stories where guys Isekai to worlds with gender flipped sexual morals resulting in them getting a harem due to their sex drive (alright, Skyship is doesn't seem to be Isekai, but the others are). All paired with a name that breaks down to the pattern "Sexy S_____ Babes".

owrtho
      1. owrtho
        owrtho
        Sad, Sailor, Salty, Sand, Santa, Scary, Scribe, Sea, Sentai, Service, Sesquipedalian, Shadow, Shapeshifter, Ship, Singing, Sister, Skinship, Slime, Snake, Snow, Sorrowful, Spooky, Spoopy, Sorority, Spy, Starkers, Story, Superheroine, Supernatural, Sweet, Sword? Who knows what words you might use to fill in that middle term, but I look forward to finding out.

owrtho
        Dec 8, 2023
        Cheshirek4t likes this.
    3. Your Target
      Your Target
      Any chance for Space in the future?
      1. DarkthShadow likes this.
    4. Alaabalanalah
      Alaabalanalah
      good ntr story~
      very hot
    5. Your Target
      Your Target
      Hey boss, your new story "Sexy Skyship Babes" got me interested in "Sexy Ship Babes" and so i was wondering if it is planned to continue or if i should prepare for a cliffhanger.
      Regardless thank you for making these stories and letting us read them.
      Also Tarcil is best girl.
      1. H550 likes this.
    6. BlueMuffin
      BlueMuffin
      I don't generally notice posts to my bio so you're probably better served messaging me :D
      1. giodan and Your Target like this.
    7. SeveralSound47
      SeveralSound47
      Hey does Tarcil get any more nsfw bits in the story I’m not that far in but I’m impatient
      1. BlueMuffin
        BlueMuffin
        Sorry for not responding. I get like... four hundred notifications when I release a chapter, so profile posts don't get noticed.

He's got none at the minute. I always planned to write a more... bisexual variant of the story for Amazon release but other work came up.
        Jan 15, 2023
    8. Will514e
      Will514e
      Hey, I've been reading through your other work Between World. I honestly find it hilarious how a lot discussions centered around how humanity lost war, instead of Jason and his life. People are reeeeeaaaaally salty about human losing to an alien in a fictional setting huh? I also admire your patient, because boy people really like to beat dead horses when it comes to your stories.
      1. Groo, Hypervane and BlueMuffin like this.
      2. BlueMuffin
        BlueMuffin
        Ya'll may notice that I don't actually comment much in my threads. I just post the story and move on :D
        Oct 24, 2022
    9. Zaynal
      Zaynal
      I noticed that in Sexy Space Babes it starts on chapter 21 but the previous thread, Between Worlds, ended on chapter 19. Are we missing a chapter or is it just misnumbered? A little confused right now.
      1. Hypervane likes this.
      2. BlueMuffin
        BlueMuffin
        Some chapters were merged in the book release. Nothing to worry about and you're not missing anything. Apologies for the slow response. I must have missed the notification.
        Jun 24, 2022
        Hypervane and Zaynal like this.
    10. Steamdaoist
      Steamdaoist
      Yo author, your works are one of the best I’ve seen on this site, I appreciate them and truly hope you do not lose your motivation for writing. I was wondering if you could please give me the ending you had in mind for party wipe. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
      1. BlueMuffin likes this.
    11. goddess15
      goddess15
      hey just wondering you are still doing the trap slayer right? or no?
      1. KenNM
        KenNM
        Yeah, I'm hoping it's still alive too
        Feb 21, 2021
      2. BlueMuffin
        BlueMuffin
        Nope.
        Feb 21, 2021
      3. KenNM
        KenNM
        That's....pretty sad to hear not gonna lie.
        Feb 22, 2021
    12. Hypervane
      Hypervane
      Your title is self-awarded...
      ... yet entirely fitting! Really enjoy what you've written so far, STI-sounding patisserie; it feels like you've put real thought into it
      and i'm revisiting this post after an hour and realised i forgot to post it or finish it or how to compliment people but that doesn't matter
      You're awesome! Have a good day!
      1. KenNM and BlueMuffin like this.
      2. BlueMuffin
        BlueMuffin
        Thanks for the compliment. It was nice - in an odd sort of way. Which I think we can all agree, is the best kind of way.
        Dec 12, 2020
        Tornhold, KenNM and Hypervane like this.
    13. Derrax
      Derrax
      I read "Sexy Space Babes" and I loved the story! Your writing style and you being a Chastity fan are both plus in my book! Please write more!

On another note, do you have any plans to continue your "Where do Henchmen come from?" story?
      1. BlueMuffin
        BlueMuffin
        Feel bad I didn't notice this until now.

Not particularly. You'll probably notice that a lot of the same setup for Henchman is in Sexy Spaces Babes, with the strong focus on basic training.

Henchman essentially became the prototype for Space Babes :D
        Dec 4, 2020
        Hypervane and Derrax like this.
    14. KenNM
      KenNM
      Please continue Trap Slayer someday.
    15. KenNM
      KenNM
      How are things going?
    16. Megaolix
      Megaolix
      Excuse me, can you try making a post in another thread? Think making one outside of a thread not yours would clear you out of the moderation approval list.
      1. Hypervane likes this.
      2. BlueMuffin
        BlueMuffin
        Will do :D
        Aug 16, 2019
        Merlin and Hypervane like this.
      3. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Well, that seems to have worked. Hope you enjoy QQ.
        Aug 16, 2019
        Hypervane and BlueMuffin like this.
      4. BlueMuffin
        BlueMuffin
        Thanks!
        Aug 16, 2019
        Merlin and Hypervane like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 17, 1993 (Age: 30)

Signature

Another three chapters are also available on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/bluefishcake

We also have a (surprisingly) active Discord where and I and a few other authors like to hang out: https://discord.gg/RctHFucHaq