1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Questing Knight
Last Activity:
Apr 18, 2024 at 2:26 PM
Birthday:
Mar 4, 1998 (Age: 26)

Questing Knight

Well worn., Male, 26

[url=https://nfhost.me/image/9p8vc][img]https://i.nfhost.me/images/2022/09/06/not.png[/img][/url] Sep 6, 2022

Questing Knight was last seen:
Engaged in conversation, Apr 18, 2024 at 2:26 PM
    1. VATSTeen
      VATSTeen
      Hi there. I wanna ask if we will see other AC pilots like Rusty or Red when the ACs finally reveal themselves in the story On Borrowed Wings? Better yet introduce the Balteus drones.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. VATSTeen
        VATSTeen
        Or have them cover Raven as she ditches the IS and goes into her AC.

That would be fun and as an added flex have them retreat after she gets in and imply she could take on the whole NATO fleet by herself.
        Apr 18, 2024 at 7:27 AM
        Questing Knight likes this.
      3. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        Interesting idea.
        Apr 18, 2024 at 7:33 AM
        VATSTeen likes this.
      4. VATSTeen
        VATSTeen
        This way, Ayre and ALLMIND can keep theirs secret and having Nightfall Raven come in and wipe out their fleet would narratively put her in a league above Chifuyu. And give Tabane a mental breakdown.
        Apr 18, 2024 at 8:06 AM
    2. Stormy Crow
      Stormy Crow
      Yahallo Questing. I just wanna ask if you're still continuing Too Tarnished in this NTR World and Is it Wrong to go to the Dungeon with my Wife? Didn't want to necro so I ask here.
      1. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        Sorry, it seems I miss an alert and have only read this today.

As for the two stories, yes, I am still writing them, but have some big writer block.
        Mar 8, 2024
        ErAl likes this.
      2. Stormy Crow
        Stormy Crow
        Fair nuff, here's hoping you get past it and find inspiration again.
        Mar 8, 2024
    3. Lost4rt
      Lost4rt
      In your Irregular Order fic, who exactly was the one that cursed Mayumi? Don't wanna necro so asking here.
      2. Lost4rt
        Lost4rt
        Figured that's what it was, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks. Love the story btw, will you be continuing it?
        Jan 25, 2024
      3. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        I will. Currently writing it, but I would be lucky if I could write a couple of words per day.
        Jan 25, 2024
        thegodofsky and Lost4rt like this.
      4. Lost4rt
        Lost4rt
        I get that. Writing good quality stories at length is a pain. At least they're better than uni essays, because you enjoy what you're writing and can follow whatever structure you want.
        Jan 25, 2024
    4. Crimson Reiter
      Crimson Reiter
      Any chance to revisit Eddard's aventure in Otome Bizarro Land? >__<
      1. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        Yes. As soon as I am able to figure out how to...progress the story.
        Jan 23, 2024
    5. Noxim
      Noxim
      Do you have any plans to continue Too Tarnished for this NTR World? I thought it was a pretty good fic so I'd love it if it did get more chapters. It seems like the novel was an obsession on the site for a few months then all the fics about it just died.
      1. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        I have. However, I am currently having problem putting it to words.
        Jan 16, 2024
        Noxim likes this.
      2. Noxim
        Noxim
        ah, thats good to hear. take however much time you need though, don't need to rush. just the news that it hasn't been abandoned or forgotten is good enough for now. love your fics man.
        Jan 16, 2024
    6. (REDACTED)
      (REDACTED)
      So what happened to a Irregular order? It seems interesting. I hope you do continue with at least at some point.
      1. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        Let's just say that I bought a lot of new games during Steam Winter Sale.
        Jan 9, 2024
        Savanna and (REDACTED) like this.
    7. Bettlebug
      Bettlebug
      Sorry, I am new to this site, where can i find your other works? I have a hard time navigating this site.
      1. Questing Knight likes this.
      2. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        From here, go to "Postings" and then - at the bottom of the page - click "Find all thread by Questing Knight".
        Jan 7, 2024
    8. Catgc
      Catgc
      1. Questing Knight likes this.
    9. Savanna
      Savanna
      Will there ever be a new chapter of your Morgan x Bell fanfic?

Also did you ever thought about making a danmachi x arknight fanfic with patriot being reincarnated into danmachi either as a xeno or as a adventurer?
      1. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        There will. I am just having a problem ending up repeating canon events, so I tried to avoid it in later chapters.

As for the idea, not really.
        Oct 27, 2023
        ogami-kun and Savanna like this.
      2. Savanna
        Savanna
        Got it. I can't wait for melusine to be summon. I have a weird feeling her and Lili will get along well
        Oct 27, 2023
      3. Savanna
        Savanna
        One more thing I can't wait for bell to see how Morgan used to look like.
        Oct 27, 2023
        Minkx and Questing Knight like this.
    10. abs
      abs
      is Otome wolf cancelled?
      1. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        Not exactly.

More like I am having a writer's block on how to proceed.
        Oct 14, 2023
      2. abs
        abs
        anything you're struggling with? If all else failed, you could do a timeskip
        Oct 20, 2023
    11. mike21
      mike21
      Would there be any more chapters for Irregular Order? I was really looking forward to Ritsuka humiliating Tatsuya.
      1. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        There will be.

Writing it is harder though since this arc is about sports and, well, I am not good at that subject.
        Oct 4, 2023
      2. mike21
        mike21
        I'm sure you'll do fine
        Oct 4, 2023
      3. mike21
        mike21
        As a last resort, you could just let the sports stuff be in the background and just tell the aftermath and highlights.
        Oct 6, 2023
    12. Joseskywalker02
      Joseskywalker02
      Hi, I just wanted to ask if the story "Primarch" will continue or is it dead, I really liked it and I just wanted to get rid of my doubts, thanks.
      1. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        I intend on continuing it, but it's harder than I thought.
        Jul 7, 2023
        Joseskywalker02 likes this.
      2. Joseskywalker02
        Joseskywalker02
        Thanks, I love that story since I saw it on your Fanfiction account last year, I always waited for its update, so seeing it on QQ made me quite excited, thank you, I'll wait patiently.
        Jul 7, 2023
    13. havefeith
      havefeith
      Just letting you know that your MobuSeka/Star Rail's 4th chapter is in the wrong spot in the list. The one I'm talking about is Olivia is Kafka's Daughter. That one.
      1. havefeith
        havefeith
        For some reason, it bundled with a bunch of unrelated chapters.
        Jun 20, 2023
      2. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        Yeah, that's the result of me trying to fix the order of other snippets.

For some reason, it messed up the the order again when you publish a new one.
        Jun 20, 2023
        havefeith likes this.
      3. havefeith
        havefeith
        That sucks. And is a weird glitch. I wonder why it would do that...? Oh well, at least you already knew about it.
        Jun 20, 2023
    14. Alkration
      Alkration
      Hi i just wanted to ask if Neither Human Nor Monster (Monster Girl Encyclopedia SI) is getting updated still or if it is in hiatus?
      1. moon so bright likes this.
      2. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        To be honest, I am not sure. I have the next chapter in my file. But progress has been slow.
        Apr 10, 2023
        moon so bright likes this.
      3. Alkration
        Alkration
        thx, for the confirmation.
        it sucks a bit that the muse is otherwise occupied, since that one is one of my favourite stories on this site but it cant be helped if the inspiration isnt flowing right
        Apr 10, 2023
        moon so bright likes this.
    15. MedievalKingIII
      MedievalKingIII
      Are you von Braun on FF.net?
      1. MedievalKingIII
        MedievalKingIII
        Sorry if that sounds rude. English isn't my first language
        Feb 3, 2023
      2. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        Yes, I am.
        Feb 3, 2023
        MedievalKingIII likes this.
    16. MR_DOOR
      MR_DOOR
      do you have a discord server
      2. MR_DOOR
        MR_DOOR
        Their is this shiro guy with the gamer fics he has a link in his profile page try it its nice
        Jan 14, 2023
      3. MR_DOOR
      4. MR_DOOR
        MR_DOOR
        that's the one with most people i know from qq
        Jan 14, 2023
    17. Nicrosma
      Nicrosma
      Are you planning on updating too cool for this ntr world soon?
      1. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        I am actually currently writing it.
        Jan 8, 2023
    18. Osku
      Osku
      What mike21 said?
      1. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        Basically, I have another story called that in QQ.
        Oct 31, 2022
        Osku likes this.
    19. mike21
      mike21
      I hope you're not neglecting "Woman from Earth". I'm eagerly awaiting the further antics of Basilia Domina.
      1. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        Don't worry, I am not. In fact, I am currently writing the next chapter.
        Oct 31, 2022
      2. inverted_helix
        inverted_helix
        Just wanted to comment that I really liked Woman from Earth. I was reminded about it by you starting another mobuseka story.
        Apr 30, 2023
    20. Questing Knight
    21. Bbob
      Bbob
      Have you ever heard the song horse soldier horse soldier cuz I think it could fit in your story pretty well.
      1. Evilhippy likes this.
      2. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        Nope, first time hearing about it.
        Jun 14, 2021
        Evilhippy likes this.
      3. Bbob
        Bbob
        The singer sings about being part of different cavalry units through history and how they fought each other.
        Jun 14, 2021
    22. Commissar Baphomet
      Commissar Baphomet
      Question for you Questing how do you think your Characters would react to their Bad ends in my Non-canon Omake Snippet?
      really curious how they would look at it :P
      please post it in the thread if you want to post it.
      2. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        Yes, I do.
        Mar 22, 2021
        Commissar Baphomet likes this.
      3. Commissar Baphomet
        Commissar Baphomet
        allso sorry if i made Tenno come off as a Scaredy Cat.
        i really Struggled on how to make her react to the Horror of that Embryo of a would be Dark God.
        without selling short either Tenno's magical Strength or the Sheer Horror of the Shadow's Presence.
        Mar 22, 2021
      4. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        Well, it makes sense that she would be scared. Monster has been stated in the Encyclopedia to be able to recognize if someone is pure evil; the type of person that they would never be attracted to.

How else do you think she would react to what is basically All the World's Evil?
        Mar 22, 2021
    23. Wanderer
      Wanderer
      Ah man can you give me the link of your profile pic or just the pic please?
      1. Commissar Baphomet likes this.
      2. Questing Knight
    24. Cadmus von Eizenbern
      Cadmus von Eizenbern
      Nice profile pic.
      Grailed her to 100 :D
    25. Commissar Baphomet
      Commissar Baphomet
      Wait a second questing knight are you anonymous user over at Space Battles?
      1. Questing Knight
        Questing Knight
        Yes, I am ;)
        Dec 7, 2020
      2. Commissar Baphomet
        Commissar Baphomet
        Huh.... Neat
        Dec 7, 2020
  • About

Birthday: