1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
ReinZero
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)
Sanity

ReinZero

QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals., 124, from Lost

Muse plots to storywrite. Mostly slow going due to working out the wrinkles and stuffs due to the blend of things in particular. Mar 5, 2024

1. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Not dead or anything, just feeling off, can't properly work on update.
    2. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Was busy yesterday. Been feeling off today. >_>
    3. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Argh, pretty literally wasted 3 hours having to cover some ungrateful gits asses for THEIR needlessly overly complicated bs. Because WHY >_>
      1. The Disney Villan likes this.
    4. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Belted out 1061 words in (slightly under) an hour. Not enough to finish up update tho. Damn.
    5. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      hm... I can see if I can't belt out the update for Ethereal Seeker within an hour.
    6. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been a while since I belted out a plan vote as a quest participant.
      1. Imabot likes this.
    7. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Updated by siggy, I think it's a good tagline/summary for Ethereal Seeker...
    8. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Ethereal Seeker updated.
    9. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      I'll get to updating Ethereal Seeker in the morning... Leaving vote open until then.
    10. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Muse failing quest title naming, yay. Well let's see how this goes this time.
    11. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Idea has kinda changed a fair bit so I'm hashing out how much to retain...ish. Hm.
    12. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Whelp, my muse wants to pull Grand Lore off hiatus. :d Or revamp it anyways so I have a LESS clunky? or whichever issue.
    13. Lemonbarb
      Lemonbarb
      Didn't knew until now? But I didn't knew in hindsight, if you remove "in" on your user name, your User Name is essentially; ReZero...

Now I can't help but imagine how you'd have handled a Time Loop Protagonist. (Answer, growing madness and insanity, over failure?)
    14. 00Zy99
      00Zy99
      Apparently, your profile pic is an oc created for a wallpaper image, am I correct?
    15. Lemonbarb
      Lemonbarb
      Gonna throw a note. As Cheat Slayer got canned in one chapter. But what do? If you wanted to make a guild, full of evil (well, amoral) Isekai protagonists, high on an unchallenged power fantasy? From Slime monsters to bone daddies, and OP Magical Casters.
    16. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Not dead, just busy. Also beating muse back with (a separate) xianxia story (fix) idea so it doesn't murder the /muse for Path of Evil/.
      1. Lemonbarb likes this.
      2. Snusmumriken
        Snusmumriken
        I find that it works great to write out what is plaguing your mind. That way it clears up the room to think about the original story.
        May 19, 2021
      3. shanagan
        shanagan
        How is the muse for Path of Evil?
        Jun 26, 2021
      4. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        It's alive still, muse is also stabbing at actually getting a non-quest story written ._.'.

Actual problem in a sense is being somewhat a little sick + RL busy here and there. Been recovering mostly, hopefully. *trying not to tempt fate.
        Jun 26, 2021
    17. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Not dead or anything. Just mostly busy and brain filtered out QQ in the process. ;_;
    18. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Muse wants to set up a Ordinary Cultivator Quest... Ruinous's update time is suffering for it. Will delay Evil's return to daily updates ;_;
    19. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Extra Scene post up for Evil (1.3 words), takes place a bit after the current update.
    20. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Path of Evil Update up, 5.3k words. >_>
    21. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Evil should be updated tomorrow. And I do need to maintain a consistent output for the sake of maintaining a solid wordcount to time ratio..
      1. shanagan and HopelesslyLost like this.
    22. HopelesslyLost
      HopelesslyLost
      Oh..lol. reincarnating from a super hero setting and the comparisons between it and the high fantasy/mystical setting he currently finds himself in. That and I couldn't help but laugh at how all of the transformation items he made kept appearing in the hands of heroes.
      1. ReinZero likes this.
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        That feeling when you do such a good job that it winds up biting you in the ass. Inexplicably so too.
        Apr 4, 2021
        HopelesslyLost likes this.
    23. HopelesslyLost
      HopelesslyLost
      The Path of Evil, got on a cultivator kick lately, and reading your work reminded me to check if one of my favorites had updated, I'm going to finish reading yours after I reread that one.
      1. ReinZero likes this.
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        I meant which concepts in particular on it.
        Apr 2, 2021
    24. HopelesslyLost
      HopelesslyLost
      Yeppers! I like the concepts you used.
      1. ReinZero likes this.
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Ah thanks, may I ask which one(s) in particular?
        Apr 2, 2021
    25. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Not dead, just busy. >_>
      1. Snake/Eater likes this.
    26. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Started on update for Path of Evil. I'll get it done tomorrow.
    27. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Was feeling off a little after randomly passing out. So got nothing done.
      1. Evilhippy
        Evilhippy
        Not good bro.
        Mar 26, 2021
    28. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Update for Path of Evil is already up. Am considering if I should revamp/reboot Corruptor while incorporating existing votes+QM favoritism.
    29. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Muse is drawing up a revamp quest premise based off the direction that Corruptor quest was voted into. May reboot into that if it pans out.
    30. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Muse wants to revive Rein's card game quest in some form...
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)
    Sanity
    QQ, the closed circle of lewds. (Previous Title.)
    QQers, ultimate nonexistent survival skills. (Previous Title.)
    QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals. (Original/Current Title.)