1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Vagabond
Last Activity:
May 1, 2024 at 3:04 PM
Birthday:
Feb 2, 1998 (Age: 26)

Vagabond

Versed in the lewd., 26

I got that profile pic. Apr 28, 2024 at 5:03 PM

Vagabond was last seen:
May 1, 2024 at 3:04 PM
    1. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      Lewd Cultivator updated on Patreon. 4 other stories neck-to-neck in voting with 70 votes left! Make your opinions known and make them count!
      1. Mr. Cloak likes this.
    2. 0bi-Kun
      0bi-Kun
      I recently got into reading Star Wars prequel fanfics and I found yours. It's been a year since it was updated.

Are there more chapters of Master of Flesh in your patreon?
      1. Vagabond
        Vagabond
        I do not believe so, no.
        Nov 3, 2021
        0bi-Kun likes this.
    3. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      Patreon Weekly Update again! Celestial Hymn def getting written. 2nd place: Reincarnated vs Lewd Cultivator!
      1. Venyr4434 likes this.
    4. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      Weekly Voting up on Patreon! Currently, 23 hrs left. Celestial Hymn at the lead, Reincarnated tied with Lewd Cultivator for the second!
      1. Venyr4434 likes this.
    5. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      Celestial Hymn updated on Patreon (link in profile info). Current voting stand off: Reincarnated to the Past -vs- Limits of Flesh
      1. Venyr4434 likes this.
    6. Daenerys
      Daenerys
      Have you removed Glorious Dream, or was I reading it on FF only?
      1. Vagabond
        Vagabond
        Ff only for now.
        Sep 14, 2021
        Daenerys likes this.
    7. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      Weekly Patreon votes are up and only half of my Patreons have voted! The weekly update can still change!
    8. duburu
      duburu
      oh shit, your beautiful profile picture....
      WHAT HAPPEN
      Edit:
      Wait you are not valor, lol
      1. Vagabond likes this.
      2. Vagabond
        Aug 8, 2021
        duburu likes this.
    9. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      Weekly Voting currently died for 2nd update on Reincarnated vs. Arcanist! My Patreons, your vote matters!
    10. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      Doorcamped for an hour in Rust, Rimworld colonies failing on me, Stellaris empires dying, and irl diarrhea. Just not a good day for me.
      1. Darik29 likes this.
    11. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      Special 3 update week for Patreon: currently tied for last Patreon-voted update: An Arcanist in Karakuar Town vs Debauchery Hunter!
      1. 0bi-Kun likes this.
    12. soulreaper22
      soulreaper22
      Whatever happens to Midoriya Collection over at FanFiction.net?
      1. Vagabond
        Vagabond
        Well, there are some new chapters on Patreon, but since I am currently operating on Voters' Choice system and then followed by commissions, it doesn't get many updates.
        Jul 15, 2021
    13. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      "A Lewd Cultivator in Brockton Bay" Ch 27 updated on Patreon.
    14. SirBearington
      SirBearington
      Hey man, big fan of your work. Are you still working on Family Business? Just wondering.

I do like your other works but it was that work that go me to read your stuff. Great stuff. Also, nice, glad thst Reincarnated to the past is still going strong! Can't wait to read more of your work
      1. Vagabond likes this.
      2. Vagabond
        Vagabond
        I havent dropped Family Business
        Jun 17, 2021
        Venyr4434 and SirBearington like this.
    15. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      Reincarnated to Earth vs. Wyrm Lord of Brockton Bay run off vote on Patreon for this week's second Patreon vote update! Lasts til tmrw.
    16. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      1 more hour left in Patreon weekly update voting. Currently, Reincarnated to the Past vs. Demon of Lust in the Land of Water
    17. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      This week's update seems like it will be Family Business and Lewd Cultivator.
      1. BaseJumper and Thrackerzod like this.
    18. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      I found out that I am far more creative and write longer when I am laying down in bed right before sleep with my phone
      1. RTBAW, Ronall, Cardo076 and 5 others like this.
    19. Persona4Dan
      Persona4Dan
      Hey, just wanted to say that I'm a big fan of your work, especially An Arcanist in Karakura Town. Please don't let any of the haters there get to you. I've personally enjoyed the story up to this point.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Garganator
        Garganator
        Truth is that people are so 'brainwashed' towards Mary Sues, that people that don't get instant wins in those stories are 'weak' and 'boring', and sometimes rise to power takes TIME. It looks fine so far, and there will ALWAYS be people that whine and complain about something. This is how it is.
        Jan 17, 2021
      3. Amanofmanytentacles
        Amanofmanytentacles
        Screw the downers, they can’t appreciate your work, let them whine about it, it’s not like they’ll ever produce anything entertaining with that attitude. Yeah, don’t let em get to you, you and your stories are too good for that.
        Jan 19, 2021
        Vagabond and Triumvirate_PHO like this.
      4. Triumvirate_PHO
        Triumvirate_PHO
        I'm still new to this whole writing thing, but having a main character who's OP from the start can make a story boring real quick in my opinion. My OC's and SI are as strong as they are in a way that makes sense, yet there are still big bads in their story that can curbstomp them like nothing. Like what Kejmur said, gaining power takes time and effort. Just go at the pace that makes you comfortable.
        Jan 23, 2021
        Amanofmanytentacles likes this.
    20. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      This week's update schedule in order: Lazy Lord (p.vote), Arcanist (p.vote), 2x Magnetic Attraction (comm.)
      1. RTBAW likes this.
    21. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      Currently five stories (new and old) updated on my Patreon!
      1. Crimson Reiter likes this.
    22. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      Posted a new story "Amalgamate," a Worm CYOA Interactive v.6 Self-Insert
      1. Ddmkm122, Evilhippy and Thrackerzod like this.
      2. Evilhippy
        Evilhippy
        Is that the whole fic or are we getting more?
        Oct 28, 2020
        Ddmkm122 and MasterOfDragonsGod like this.
      3. Vagabond
        Vagabond
        There will be more chapters for it, though I am debating whether to continue as a Worm only story or crossover it with something
        Oct 28, 2020
        Thrackerzod, Ddmkm122 and Evilhippy like this.
      4. Evilhippy
        Evilhippy
        If you are looking for real conflict then you'd sorta have to go for a crossover. Heh, MC already stomped the real threats.
        Oct 29, 2020
        Ddmkm122 and MasterOfDragonsGod like this.
    23. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      My Patreons voted for "Lewd Cultivator" and "Reincarnated to the Past" for this week's guaranteed uploads.
    24. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      My Patreons voted for "Lewd Cultivator" and "Reincarnated to the Past" for the guaranteed uploads.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    25. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      My Patreons voted for "Lewd Cultivator" and "Fief," a new story as the two guaranteed update this week.
      1. Ddmkm122 and 0vrLrd71 like this.
    26. Hanada
      Hanada
      Will you continue Father of Monsters?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Vagabond
        Vagabond
        Probably not
        Aug 25, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    27. duburu
      duburu
      What would the Head Lantern look like?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Vagabond
        Vagabond
        I'm not sure...
        Jul 6, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    28. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      So my college is dismissing all face-to-face classes. This means an extra 1 hour for me to work on my stories! Maybe. Games await me too
      1. Ddmkm122, SirAlmond and silentshot like this.
      2. duburu
        duburu
        Nice, do you do everything through collegeboard?
        Jun 28, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. Vagabond
        Vagabond
        No, I think most of my classes used Zoom.
        Jul 10, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    29. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      Chapter 2 of "Reincarnated into the Past" has been released to public!
      1. Ddmkm122 and silentshot like this.
    30. Vagabond
      Vagabond
      2k written on Reincarnated. Probably will finish and post tomorrow
      1. Ddmkm122 and silentshot like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 2, 1998 (Age: 26)

Signature

My Patreon Page
    My Ko-Fi Page

"When I was, A Young Boy, My Father, Took me into the City, To See a Marching Band..."