1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
sunspark
Last Activity:
Mar 19, 2024 at 7:36 AM
Birthday:
Nov 8, 1976 (Age: 47)

sunspark

Experienced., Male, 47

I guess it was my mistake to get heavily invested in something I have zero control over. Fuck this shit. Jul 3, 2021

sunspark was last seen:
Mar 19, 2024 at 7:36 AM
    1. bill159875
      bill159875
      I guess it was my mistake to get heavily invested in something I have zero control over. Fuck this shit..?
    2. Some_Dick
      Some_Dick
      Are there any plans to add the possibility for a DR11 start?
      1. Some_Dick
        Some_Dick
        On a only somewhat related note, Heritage root perks are priced incorrectly (Dragon Heart is overpriced by 25, while First Augmentation is 20 over)
        Aug 3, 2021
    3. sunspark
      sunspark
      I guess it was my mistake to get heavily invested in something I have zero control over. Fuck this shit.
    4. Zanma
      Zanma
      Transhuman isn't working correctly. You currently get all the bonuses when selecting the Heritage, and then lose the bonus for whatever flavor of transhuman you decide to be. Also, even in this 'all bonuses' stage, Sexual and Fertility Calibration I aren't given as freebies(as per Biomorph Heritage).
      There's two Dungeons and Demiplains sections instead of Other Perks. Demiplains is spelled Demiplanes.
    5. Persona4Dan
      Persona4Dan
      Found a bug: Incandescent Ascendancy Machine doesn't show up even when Pocket Apartment and Multicore Neural Leyline are purchased. https://i.imgur.com/gBDHleb.png
      1. sunspark likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Persona4Dan
        Persona4Dan
        Yep, it's a device issue. Works fine on my laptop.
        May 24, 2021
      4. Persona4Dan
        Persona4Dan
        One potential addition could be a cost modifier input field added to the waifu modal for the specific waifu perks.
        May 25, 2021
      5. sunspark
        sunspark
        If it's a waifu perk that changes the tier, just do that. If it's something like Yoink, Slightly Used, or the like? It's coming, in the next update.
        May 25, 2021
    6. Persona4Dan
      Persona4Dan
      You figure it out easy enough just through using the app, but it might be confusing to some people on first glance. Otherwise, loving everything so far. Hope you can keep at it and can't wait to see more. Also, love that I finally see another interactive CYOA made using React. I feel like it's always just Vue all of the time.
    7. Persona4Dan
      Persona4Dan
      I know you said Waifu addition is a WIP, so no comment on that. As far as recommendations for features go, maybe add some sort of visual indication that clicking on one option will unlock/reveal the option that it's a prerequisite for that's currently hidden.
    8. Persona4Dan
      Persona4Dan
      Responding to your post on the R34 Economy thread. Love the interactive version you've made. Haven't had much time to test it yet, but everything seems to work great so far.
    9. magic9mushroom
      magic9mushroom
      Gotta ask - have you seen The Seventh Seal? Because you just reminded me of the confessional scene.

(Then again, an ominous "I shall remember that" isn't too hard to make up by coincidence.)
      1. Ddmkm122 and Subrosian Smithy like this.
    10. sunspark
      sunspark
      My rule for liking a post is simple. Make me laugh out loud? You get a like.
      1. Valette-Serafina
        Valette-Serafina
        Stricter than my standards.
        Jul 18, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. magic9mushroom
        magic9mushroom
        Mine is rather strict... strict enough that I often forget even when things satisfy it, because it happens so rarely.

(More than a paragraph, and I must find it either well-written in the case of a story or particularly insightful in the case of an argument.)
        Sep 17, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    11. sunspark
      sunspark
      I am FREE. Last payment for college loans was received today, and my loans are paid in full!
    12. sunspark
      sunspark
      Fight scenes. I HATE them. It's just a big bear. How hard can it be to write?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ultima333
        ultima333
        However, the momentum was conserved, and the dying bear crashed into Sebastion, knocking him down.

Too busy bleeding to death and drowning in its own blood, the bear simply lay on top of the hairy man, who now had to find some way out from under a multi-hundred pound bear.
        Apr 30, 2015
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. ultima333
        ultima333
        ....And yet I can't write an update shorter than that for Threat Quest for some reason. God damn it.
        Apr 30, 2015
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. pepperjack
        pepperjack
        Burmashave.
        Apr 30, 2015
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 8, 1976 (Age: 47)