1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Grim Tide
Last Activity:
Apr 16, 2024 at 2:49 AM
Birthday:
Jul 4, 1990 (Age: 33)

Grim Tide

Accidental Wholesome Content Creator, Male, 33

Didn't know that any other waifu's besides Hestia and Lillia existed in Danmachi until like, yesterday. Snippet went in a new direction lol Nov 2, 2022

Grim Tide was last seen:
Apr 16, 2024 at 2:49 AM
    1. Yume
      Yume
      Thank you for writing what you did of A Dearth of Choices, it was a thoroughly enjoyable read and I wish you well in all of your future endeavours.
      1. Grim Tide likes this.
      2. Grim Tide
        Grim Tide
        Thanks :) I hope you continue to find many more enjoyable reads as well!
        Apr 8, 2024
        Yume likes this.
    2. Hi.
      Hi.
      Happy to see your back, will you still update family matters
      1. Grim Tide likes this.
      2. Grim Tide
        Grim Tide
        It's high up on the list of things to be updated first, depending on what I pick up! Also, to be clear, I never exactly left, but writing always winds up ebbing and flowing.
        Jan 23, 2024
        Illariai and Azum like this.
      3. Hi.
        Hi.
        Fair enough.
        Jan 24, 2024
    3. Illariai
      Illariai
      Haven't seen you in a bit, hope you're doing well
      1. Grim Tide likes this.
      2. Grim Tide
        Grim Tide
        Yup, I'm doin' fine, just trying to find motivation. I'm on Discord talking to folks about writing a lot rofl, and doing a little bit here and there.
        Jan 20, 2024
      3. Illariai
        Illariai
        I know how that goes, glad you're doing well.
        Jan 20, 2024
    4. fireball77
      fireball77
      Hello! I just wanted to know if your Pokemon fic is dead? Or is it on hiatus?
      1. Grim Tide
        Grim Tide
        It's a story I'm very likely to return to, but right now I'm indulging in copious amounts of reading to refuel and refine myself lol.
        Oct 12, 2023
        fireball77 likes this.
    5. doomqwer
      doomqwer
      read through your pokemon story hope you pick it back up soon
      1. Grim Tide likes this.
      2. Grim Tide
        Grim Tide
        I think I've been reading fanfiction only for too long, so I'm spending some time reading proper books and re-learning good tools and practices lol...
        Aug 16, 2023
        MasterMarx and Illariai like this.
      3. doomqwer
        doomqwer
        cool it was a fun read and its good to know its not dropped.
        Aug 16, 2023
        Illariai and Grim Tide like this.
    6. Illariai
      Illariai
      Wanted to say I liked your Pokemon story, and hope you're doing well.
      1. Grim Tide likes this.
      2. Grim Tide
        Grim Tide
        I was gone for the entire extended weekend so that was nice :P And thank you!
        Jul 5, 2023
    7. Marcrawsky
      Marcrawsky
      Will a dearth of choices be continuing or was it only for the Royal Roads Writathon? Its currently my favourite dungeon core story and I would love it if it continued.
      1. Grim Tide likes this.
      2. Grim Tide
        Grim Tide
        I do really like it, and I do plan to come back to it at some point. No definitive point at this moment, I'd love to finish any of my stories lol...
        Apr 6, 2023
        Capitalist DeeDee likes this.
    8. Grim Tide
      Grim Tide
      Didn't know that any other waifu's besides Hestia and Lillia existed in Danmachi until like, yesterday. Snippet went in a new direction lol
    9. RainwithPromise
      RainwithPromise
      Any chances for update this month on one of your stories or is it an hiatus?
      1. Grim Tide likes this.
      2. Grim Tide
        Grim Tide
        I yet live, I've just been mega busy. My time to write is kind of weird and I've been either wiped out or just busy most of the time, so I've just kinda not been writing recently. I'll get back to it once things calm down :(
        Aug 10, 2022
        Droze, Leodio and Venyr4434 like this.
    10. Illariai
      Illariai
      Out of curiosity, is 'In My Retirement' dead, or just sleeping?
      1. Venyr4434 and Grim Tide like this.
      2. Grim Tide
        Grim Tide
        Its just sleeping right now :) Granted, that's the state of a lot of my stories - but If I were ranking ones I want to finish after my current story, it would go Family Matters then In My Retirement!
        Jun 2, 2022
        Venyr4434 and Fitsdreia like this.
      3. Illariai
        Illariai
        Thanks for the response, and I understand how it goes sometimes.
        Jun 2, 2022
        Grim Tide likes this.
    11. Grim Tide
      Grim Tide
      Decided to join Royal Roads writathon... 55K words by 5/5. 25K by 4/15 for inclusion in serious authors. RIP
      1. Ser_Murderlot likes this.
    12. Grim Tide
      Grim Tide
      The current chapter for Family Matters is too short for my liking, and I'm not on over the weekend, so next week it is!
      1. Sypho.uad and TheCenterAct like this.
    13. Grim Tide
      Grim Tide
      A Dragon of Ends and Beginnings should be receiving an update before the end of the week, and likely fully closing Sherre's chapter.
      1. Sypho.uad likes this.
    14. heathen
      heathen
      I hope your doing ok!
      1. Sypho.uad and Grim Tide like this.
      2. Grim Tide
        Grim Tide
        Went on vacation... again... twice in two months. Still kicking, I just got back recently. Thank you for checking though lol!
        Dec 2, 2021
        Sypho.uad and heathen like this.
    15. Grim Tide
      Grim Tide
      Tachyonic Growth updated, A Dragon of Ends and Beginnings next. Sherrel Lewds, Then Contessa Lewds. Fun for all.
      1. Sypho.uad and Oliham23 like this.
    16. Grim Tide
      Grim Tide
      My main story on SB is my next update, but then I want to finish A Dragon of Ends and Beginnings first arc, so that ones after. Finally…
      1. Sypho.uad likes this.
    17. Grim Tide
      Grim Tide
      Supposed to be updating my normal stories, instead I find myself writing a random Monster Musume story... Why?
      1. Sypho.uad and Leodio like this.
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Muse: Haha, BRRRRRR
        Self: Nani the fuck?!
        Sep 30, 2021
        Sypho.uad, Leodio and Grim Tide like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 4, 1990 (Age: 33)

Signature