1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Megaolix
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 1:51 PM
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)

Megaolix

Moderator, Male, 124, from Québec

What I learned in the last 24 hours: Switching from 19" to 27 hit you like a truck. In the eyes. Jul 18, 2021

Megaolix was last seen:
Viewing thread, Mar 28, 2024 at 1:51 PM
    1. Hypervane
      Hypervane
      Hello, sorry for the trouble but you seem to respond the most to profile posts out of the other mods. Would there be a problem if someone else where I lived wanted to make a profile at QQ? Would we both be banned for being sockpuppets? Many thanks!
      1. Ashborn likes this.
    2. Lolifucker911
      Lolifucker911
      Cant Comment anything either
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Contact admins (ultima333/alethiophle)
        Nov 12, 2022
    3. Lolifucker911
      Lolifucker911
      Cannot look at anything NSFW because no privilages for some reason. Verified with email still cant read anything not PG.
    4. Zacbrick777
      Zacbrick777
      Made a new profile cause cannot get email password reset sent to other email please don’t permaban this one
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Ooooor I could have called in admins to resolve that issue first?
        Nov 7, 2022
      2. Zacbrick777
        Zacbrick777
        Yeah sorry didn’t get your first message on the other one until after a couple days. I work 16 hour days and leave tabs open on my phone so it might say I’m online but not. I’ve tried using the report function but my hotmail isn’t getting emails from here, other places are fine though.
        Nov 7, 2022
    5. Mark881
      Mark881
      Recently created profile, never received 'confirm account email' to verify new account.
      Also not receiving conversation replies via email until days later. Sent "contact us" few notes to fix, no reply.
      Please direct me how to fix or who to contact.
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Contact ultima333 and/or alethiophile. They are the admins and tech guys.
        Oct 26, 2022
      2. Mark881
        Mark881
        Thanks for info, how do I contact them?
        Oct 26, 2022
      3. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Profile posts work. You can find them in the staff list.
        Oct 26, 2022
    6. Triumvirate_PHO
      Triumvirate_PHO
      Excuse me, sorry to bother you, but did something to QQ? It's kinda... iffy. I'd pm you directly, but that's having some troubles too.
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Contact alethiophile or ultima, they are the tech staff.
        Oct 18, 2022
    7. Secret Secretion
    8. Hulahop
      Hulahop
      Hello, I recently signed up but when I try to post on a forum it says I have insufficient privilege. How do I fix that?
      1. Evilhippy likes this.
      2. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        I'll notify admins about the issue. Please wait until they pass by.
        Sep 25, 2022
        Evilhippy and Kirakishou like this.
      3. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Should be fixed now.
        Sep 25, 2022
        Evilhippy and Kirakishou like this.
    9. Azazyel0714
      Azazyel0714
      Excuse me I made a mistake and accidently posted my new DC/Bleach story in the questing side of the NSFW section could you move the thread to the NSFW Creative Writing side or do I need to recreate it myself
    10. Merlin
      Merlin
      What is the story behind the name?
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        That I'll keep to myself. But this is the nickname I took since high school and I never changed it since then.
        Sep 14, 2022
        Keldin and Merlin like this.
      2. Merlin
        Merlin
        Intriguing, I like it~
        Sep 14, 2022
    11. Merlin
      Merlin
      They told me it's not worth looking for what comes after Mass Effect 3
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        And it's true.
        Aug 31, 2022
        rance47 and Merlin like this.
      2. Merlin
        Merlin
        Sad reality indeed
        Aug 31, 2022
        ThisIsNotMy likes this.
    12. Vergil1989 Crossover King
      Vergil1989 Crossover King
      1. Rikov and Kirakishou like this.
      2. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        It's open
        Aug 30, 2022
      3. Vergil1989 Crossover King
        Thanks Mega. :D
        Aug 30, 2022
    13. ThedudeManBro
      ThedudeManBro
      Yello. I've got nothing to ask, just thought you'd like more casual comments or compliments, so...
      ...Nice cock brah?
      I'm not very good at this.
      1. Hangzoed, Merlin, Rikov and 1 other person like this.
    14. Vaporwave
      Vaporwave
      Uh, okay so I was writing a story, and for some reason it registered as me posting a 4.5K word long thread despite it being closer to 2K, is this a glitch or an issue on my part? Even if it was counting some text I put in the spoiler in an author's note, it should only be like 2.6K
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Hell if I know. Ask an admin about it, they're the ones on the tech side.
        Aug 16, 2022
      2. Vaporwave
        Aug 16, 2022
    15. Vaporwave
      Vaporwave
      Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to change your profile's name, and if so, how?
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Ask an admin. Simple as that.
        Aug 11, 2022
      2. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Wait, profile... as in title? Or really the username? Username, go admin. Title, check your configs.
        Aug 11, 2022
      3. Vaporwave
        Vaporwave
        Oh, I was wondering if it was possible to change my name to "Spectrum", if that is available
        edit: and I mean username, yes
        edit 2: ooooh, just realized there's a difference between mod and admin, thx for everything
        Aug 11, 2022
        Imabot likes this.
    16. Vergil1989 Crossover King
    17. polk37
      polk37
      Hey, I'm not sure where I'm supposed to post this. But when I made this account my confirmation email never made it. I tried a couple of different email addresses and posting on the verification forum but I never got any help. Is there anything I can do to verify my account?
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Contact ultima333 and/or alethiophile about it. This is admin-level stuff.
        Jul 22, 2022
        polk37 likes this.
      2. polk37
        polk37
        Thanks.
        Jul 22, 2022
    18. anap1
      anap1
      Just a question but what set off the rule 1 violation
      I wanna know because I 100 percent am going to do this again and I don't want to break any rules
      Also what do you think of my writing?
      It's probably not that good but I wanna get better so I can make it flow better
      1. John_Oakman likes this.
      2. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        The last line directly attacked Jordinio. Outisde of that, work on your writing and grammar.

Also, do not do that again.
        Jul 14, 2022
        Keldin likes this.
      3. anap1
        anap1
        :D
        Jul 14, 2022
        John_Oakman likes this.
      4. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        I'm serious. If you do not get it, then I will have little hesitation to silence you.
        Jul 14, 2022
        Keldin likes this.
    19. Persimmon
      Persimmon
      What happeneth with the Seitch? Why is talking about it forbidden now?
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Because each time we opened the rant thread on it, it immediately became a rule 8 crapshow.
        Jul 1, 2022
        Persimmon likes this.
    20. Azazyel0714
      Azazyel0714
      Can you please remove the poll on my Hunter in Teyvat story allowing me to make a new one.
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Done
        Jun 25, 2022
        Azazyel0714 likes this.
    21. 00loner
      00loner
      From today the form is showing weirdly in my phone . I can't neither see the threadmark , index or extra section nor can I see any spoilers , photos , videos or build . There are also some other weird things .
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Ask an admin about that kind of issue, ultima or alethiophile.
        Jun 16, 2022
    22. FatherL
      FatherL
      Hey, not sure if you're the right person to reach out to, but I'm having issues with my email confirmation not showing up in my inbox. I've triple checked and I have the right email but I'm just not seeing it show up.
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Contact Ultima333 and/or alethiophile about it. Admins can resolve it.
        Jun 7, 2022
        FatherL likes this.
    23. ChunkySalsaMan
      ChunkySalsaMan
      Hey all the threads I want to read are locked behind “insufficient permission”, do you know what the problem is?
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Ask an admin about that, Ultima333 or alethiophile. Likely an account bug.
        Jun 2, 2022
    24. Vergil1989 Crossover King
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Done
        May 29, 2022
      2. Vergil1989 Crossover King
        May 29, 2022
    25. Arthedain
      Arthedain
      Hey, sorry to bother you but could you change my username to Arthedain? Arthos if not available.
      Cheers.
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Ask alethiophile or Ultima333 for that.
        May 25, 2022
    26. Abdirah
      Abdirah
      Could you change my username to Abdirah
    27. vyor
      vyor
      thanks for movin my thread.
    28. Xerio
      Xerio
      Sorry to interrupt but i am searching for a thread that i can comment on so that i can continue the registration process but so far most threads don't allow me to reply due to insufficient privilege level. Do you know any threads you can suggest that allows a new unconfirmed account to comment/reply?
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        That is odd, actually.

Contact ultima333 and alethiophile. That is actually a problem they can resolve.
        May 17, 2022
      2. Xerio
        Xerio
        Alrighty, thanks for the help. Do you know around what time they may get on?
        May 17, 2022
      3. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        No idea. Just post on their profiles and they will eventually pass by.
        May 17, 2022
    29. Protean
      Protean
      Heya, just wanted to ask out of curiosity, do you know what's the record for highest vote turn-out for a quest on QQ?
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        No, I have no idea.
        May 16, 2022
    30. Geraldrold
      Geraldrold
      How.do i get my account "confirmed"? And what does it mean?
      1. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Just post on the forum somewhere. Not a profile post, but a forum post. Then one of us will approve it in moderation. We must do that to screen for spambots.
        Apr 30, 2022
      2. Geraldrold
        Geraldrold
        But i cant post anywhere
        Apr 30, 2022
      3. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Huh. Contact ultima and/or alethiophile about it then. That's an admin-level issue.
        Apr 30, 2022
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)
    Untested Adventurer

Signature

Here is my Mod Voice (color now suited for all themes!). Please don't give me a reason to use it.