• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Huh... Weird, could have sworn i was following you before.. Just noticed your new quest and wanted to ask next time you start a quest maybe give it a few more days for the first options? Looks like most of the votes that were made was by people from the last one...
    Lord Derp
    Lord Derp
    Kinda made some choices moot since they would want more of what they liked from the last quest and harder for people to get other choices to win. Hopefully i stay followed now for quest 3 -_- Hope you have fun with quest 2!
    Reactions: Shulta
    Shulta
    Actually all lot of the voters were new. And while I had thought of extending the voting time on the first post, my last quest kinda taught me that extended time barely helps. Which is why I stick to about 24 hours.

That being said, if I do end up doing a third quest I will see about giving the opening vote an extra day or so.
    Shulta
    I'll have a look, but it's looking good so far.
    Shulta
    Just to make sure I get this right. I would need to do BOTH the Base CYOA (strange salvation), pick Darkon as the location, then fill out the Darkon add-on?

Also is this an OC to be summoned by Louise? or Louise herself?
    Catgc
    Catgc
    Strange salvation can be skipped, if if isn't Louise(She isn't native after all) and Child of Darkon isn't an add-on it's it own thing set in the same continuity. (Strange Salvation drops you in at age 15, Child of Darkon starts at age 20)
    Recently added things to the Storytellers add-on and thought you should know.
    Hey Shulta, just doing a check in cause you never asked a question for the next snippet.
    zaiaku
    zaiaku
    For Lewd Familiars I mean.
    Shulta
    I didn't have a question for that snip. So I was going to a snip of my own choice once I got back to Lewd familiars in my cycle.
    Lady of Realities (fromFF.net) here. Are the symbiote fics you mentioned to me going to be posted in the Misc collection?
    Shulta
    I have one idea for a symbiote street fighter going up on misc eventually, and one going into fanfic no jutsu
    I see you are archive binging Sluts & Sorcery. Good luck, you still have a long way to go :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back