1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Nisiris
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:19 PM
Birthday:
Jun 25, 1996 (Age: 27)
Seeker of Fiction

Nisiris

Secret Order Of Trap Lovers., Male, 27, from Czech Republic

Astolfo and Weiss Schnee are Best Waifu material. Oct 23, 2022

Nisiris was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:19 PM
    1. Arashi Zaros
      Arashi Zaros
      Btw I found this video, could help give idea for any possible character who have 'inconsistent' behavior (like he want to live long and do gym, but somehow keep smoking and 'justify' it), and also solution for it here. Hope it give some idea for characterization. The video name 'How To Argue With Someone Who Doesn't Use Logic'. Which Worm do have a lot of them
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVF0ojfhSrE
      1. Arashi Zaros
        Arashi Zaros
        If you have some problem with mc predicting endbringer, don't forget that he have Dinah Alcott right now. By gauging numerical differences across multiple earths, she is capable of predicting endbringer movements, and arguably even Scion if I remember right ?
        Feb 11, 2024
      2. Arashi Zaros
        Arashi Zaros
        (For idea about humanity nature)
        No matter how much the human form is changed, perverted or desecrated, so long as the human spirit perseveres humanity remains. General Deicide of the 'Humanity Lost' graphic novel is a perfect example of that. Check video like 'The Hopeful Horror of ‘Humanity Lost’'
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBiA7PMtjKU
        Mar 14, 2024
    2. Arashi Zaros
      Arashi Zaros
      In 'for the bunker' story, I wonder why the mc still haven't reveal any information about worm lore here ? (so she can plan around some problem, like that Saith guy). Aside from that waiting for the mc to teach the AI and maybe other the lesson of 'Honkai impact' here (since after all they tend to focus in the negative too much)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlyuOK_wgAE&lc=UgwrW7mP_sMzTXrqrlF4AaABAg
      1. Kanankrow likes this.
      2. Arashi Zaros
        Arashi Zaros
        For some more idea in case you have writer block related to write character that doesn't necessary like the mc. There are such thing as 'professional relationship' where your general and you doesn't like and fully trust each other personality, but former is competent enough to not replaced him.
        It another story if both you and him do agree in greater good or protect their nation-base and fight common enemy though.
        Jan 20, 2024
      3. Arashi Zaros
        Arashi Zaros
        Just a reminder, in my latest comment I have edit to add more idea there (include how normal military can still thin down a horde), check it out. Can't do second comment since there are no new comment to prevent 'double post'
        Jan 30, 2024
    3. Sideways massif
      Sideways massif
      Is life of Bolton dropped?
    4. Deathknight134
      Deathknight134
      Will you be continuing RWBY SI: The Iron Will at some point, or is it abandoned?
    5. iori143
      iori143
      I just compared your profile photo to the cover photo of one novel in fanfiction-others in webnovel and saw that it was your fic too. Will you still write the Aegis Schnee or have you stopped writing thay novel?
      1. Atmol, soumya agrawal and coolblooded like this.
    6. Nisiris
      Nisiris
      Astolfo and Weiss Schnee are Best Waifu material.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 25, 1996 (Age: 27)
    Seeker of Fiction
    [​IMG]