1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
JBukharin
Last Activity:
Apr 23, 2024 at 11:07 AM
Birthday:
Feb 4, 1998 (Age: 26)

JBukharin

Signer of the Totalist Charter, Male, 26

Reworked the Signature in a simpler system. Sep 23, 2023

JBukharin was last seen:
Apr 23, 2024 at 11:07 AM
    1. Luke Sky 001
      Luke Sky 001
      Asking here since I don't wanna double post...

Hang on! It's CASTLEVANIA NETFLIX! How is Trevor then dealing with the situation? i guess it's a bit harder since he doesn't have the vampire killer and as Trevor and Alucard said, Belmont have all kinds of tools against supernatural but still...
      1. JBukharin likes this.
      2. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        He has a sanctified whip atm, plus he is going to get an alternative to vampire that is also good.
        Dec 25, 2022
    2. Naions
      Naions
      FELIZ NAVIDAD SEÑOR JBUJARIN QUE DIOS TE BENDIGA Y QUE PASES UNA LINDO DIA
      1. JBukharin likes this.
      2. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        Grazie, buon natale!
        Dec 25, 2022
        Naions likes this.
    3. Pacifista Vile
      Pacifista Vile
      Found your work on another site; wanted to say thank you for writing. Your work is pleasant, and easy to read. As I am blind, I appreciate your work in particular.
      1. Bozalto, Luke Sky 001, TitanX and 5 others like this.
    4. siwiec99
      siwiec99
      Hey loving your work. What do you think of idea to write pirates of the Caribbean story?
    5. CornFlake
      CornFlake
      Sorry about the Spamming but only 240 Character allowed....
      1. Jaboose likes this.
      2. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        You can literally write without limits a continuation through the comment section of posts. And, for the time being, no.
        Dec 10, 2022
    6. CornFlake
      CornFlake
      Like "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou": He could be hired to look after Mashiro-chan and totaly fucks with Sorata-baka. I hate the Character of Sorata. -.- Inserting many other RomComs where the Si gets involved and LEWDs the girl(s) M-Rated (uncensored)) would make me happy!
      1. Graylies likes this.
      2. Infernal
        Infernal
        Isn't this the plot of any generic Chinese fanfiction with second dimensional in the title?
        Jan 19, 2023
    7. CornFlake
      CornFlake
      I would also like to know if you would write a LEWD Fic like the Taimanin one but about an SI as John Bukharin as a LEWD Demon in a Crossover of RomComs... Like a Reverse Version of your Hentai-Detective Fic but a 24 Year Old who Isekeis in a World full of RomCom Idiocy and daft Harem Protagonits with a slice of Supernatural who solves Crime Cases, helps teenage girls and ultimates LEWDs them. (A LEWD Harry Dresden!)
    8. CornFlake
      CornFlake
      Yo Fellow Brother of the LEWD!
      I love your Story's but I wished you you would always make an "Extra" Chapter with a Pic of the Gals. Because I don't remember in some Fics what the Girl looks like when her time time for LEWD happens.
    9. Bruhmeister935
      Bruhmeister935
      Will you do stories on black lagoon or Hellsing series?
      1. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        A pure Hellsing? Dunno. Black Lagoon is out of question because I am not familiar with the source enough to write anything on it.
        Dec 9, 2022
    10. MisterHilbert
      MisterHilbert
      Ever thought of writing a fic set in the Kaiserreich universe, assuming you are familiar with it
      1. JBukharin likes this.
      2. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        There's already one in AH.
        Dec 9, 2022
        MisterHilbert likes this.
    11. DaSilverSceptile
      DaSilverSceptile
      Hey loving you stories, though I’m curious is John and Mary going to be the next generation of Giovanni and Ariana in Rocketly evil.
      1. JBukharin likes this.
      2. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        Can't tell just yet.
        Dec 9, 2022
    12. JBukharin
      JBukharin
      Important AN! About Patreon! (Details Below)
      1. Fitsdreia likes this.
      2. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        I revamped the Patreon to offer more benefits for all tiers. Also, a new change for the Snippets Archive has been enacted which means that new story ideas will be posted first in the patreon and then released a month later to the public.
        Nov 21, 2022
        Fitsdreia and Damon MacDonald like this.
    13. Exaninja
      Exaninja
      So in your tokyo laws snippets, who is the women who misses the mc a lot?
      1. JBukharin likes this.
      2. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        Someone who writes a lot.
        Nov 7, 2022
        Exaninja likes this.
      3. Exaninja
        Exaninja
        So Eto or a female investigator cause they probably have to write lots of reports
        Nov 7, 2022
    14. Damon MacDonald
      Damon MacDonald
      Where can I find the discord link?
      1. JBukharin likes this.
      2. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        On all recent chapters just under the title.
        Nov 7, 2022
        Damon MacDonald likes this.
    15. Phillyitalian
      Phillyitalian
      I'm curious want made you think to write a winx SI?
      1. Graylies and JBukharin like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Naions
        Naions
        was looking for a good winx club story and nothing interesting came up. He tells me that just out of boredom you make a good story in just 2 chapters? eh well I would donate but I am short of budget my good gentleman of pats and italy. Is there also a possibility of a thread of that story?
        Oct 9, 2022
        Hadrian.Caeser likes this.
      4. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        Time which I don't have
        Oct 15, 2022
      5. Luke Sky 001
        Luke Sky 001
        Uhhh...what? Where is it? Can't find it.

(Nevermind. Found it.)
        Oct 20, 2022
    16. Can5el
      Can5el
      Have you considered an attack on titan fic in the future?
      1. Sazar and Bruhmeister935 like this.
      2. JBukharin
        Oct 3, 2022
    17. Manokla
      Manokla
      I'm new to this. How do I view your content.
      1. JBukharin likes this.
      2. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        Either information → find all threads or you check my discord server
        Sep 30, 2022
        Manokla likes this.
    18. StormFeater001
      StormFeater001
      Hmm, could you try John in Youjo Senki?
      1. Bruhmeister935 likes this.
    19. Luke Sky 001
      Luke Sky 001
      Yo, Bukharin, do you know about the game called Shrift? If you do, any chance you do a self insert as an intervener?

If you don't, try to find time and play it.

It most certainly has content for some awesome fanfic fuel.
      1. JBukharin likes this.
    20. FilthyPriest
      FilthyPriest
      Another question from me. Where do you find art of the characters in your stories? Like in your Taimanin, Fate, DxD, Shattering Perversions, etc., both canon and original characters. I'm trying to make a DxD story, but it's hard finding art for characters like Ingvild or Valerie, especially when they're not part of the main cast and haven't been shown in the anime.
      1. JBukharin likes this.
      2. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        Gelbooru or Danbooru.
        Sep 8, 2022
        FilthyPriest likes this.
      3. Overtale
        Overtale
        You have more options on gelbooru but some art may appear on danbooru
        Sep 8, 2022
    21. FilthyPriest
      FilthyPriest
      How the hell are you able to write so much? Like, there's couple of story ideas that I want to try putting down into writing, but I can never seem to find the motivation to do so. Meanwhile, from what I can tell, you're putting out around 3k-4k word chapters each day. So I've just gotta ask you, how do you do it?
      1. Merlin
        Merlin
        Mostly the trick is to start writing a number of words every day and never stop writing unless the situation is unavoidable. It's like exercise, you write a quota every day and when you feel you can do more you write more, increasing the daily quota until it becomes a habit. The key is to start and not stop, motivation will come when the audience begins to be receptive to what you write.
        Sep 1, 2022
    22. Zykwuan
      Zykwuan
      Just asking but can you please make a one-off chapter of a loud House story
      1. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        No.
        Sep 2, 2022
    23. CuriousWarlock
      CuriousWarlock
      In Montana. Nice views, but honestly a bit too hot for my tastes.
      1. Merlin and JBukharin like this.
    24. st1l
      st1l
      Have you considered writing Hellsing fic? Probably as a (or a part of another) crossover.

Or, as another option, Black Lagoon (maybe as a Jormungand crossover - since those 2 universes could be paired pretty well)
      1. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        There are plans for a Hellsing xover in the near future.
        Aug 29, 2022
        Daytripper and Blakill like this.
    25. coolblooded
      coolblooded
      I got a question for ya ever think about doing ck2 style story or losing money type system? For losing money type system it is similar to this story on spacebattles Losing Money to Become an Oligarch.
      1. JBukharin likes this.
      2. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        I am unfamiliar with that system. Maybe?
        Aug 29, 2022
        coolblooded likes this.
    26. [template]
      [template]
      Hey there, I just read your I'm trying to study here! ff and was wondering if you were planning on continuing it someday or if it's on indefinite hiatus
    27. Dog11
      Dog11
      A dreamers development is a good story
      1. JBukharin likes this.
    28. Sypho.uad
      Sypho.uad
      Yo, could I know if you're going to be updating we happily fall again. That thread got necroed two times sadly. Is it going to be re-opened anytime soon?
    29. dachshund
      dachshund
      Hello
      1. JBukharin
        Jul 15, 2022
        Sypho.uad likes this.
    30. Zykwuan
      Zykwuan
      Meow
      1. Sypho.uad and JBukharin like this.
      2. JBukharin
        JBukharin
        bORK
        Jul 15, 2022
        Sypho.uad likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 4, 1998 (Age: 26)

Signature

Ongoing Stories:
    Spiritually Driven (Destiny/Destiny II, Spirit!SI); Of Babysitters and Caretakers (Loli/Mesugaki Stories); A Sweet Bug Problem (Semi-Original Furry, Human!SI); The Moon's Brother and the BS Game (Sailor Moon Xover, Shingo!SI); Ragnarok's Blessing in this Godless World (Valkyrie Chronicles, Imperial!SI); Momoka Tries Reddit (or 'Taimanin finds the Internet!' ft. Streaming Brat); Blossoming Bond (PPGD, OC!Brother of Mandy); Now, that's some Schadenfreude (Non-Nazi, Historical!SI); The Bonds we Break (Post-Shinmai Maou no Testament); A Perfect Janitor (Xover, Perfect Cell!SI); Effort to Perfection (Marvel Comics, Doc Ock!SI); Quite Primitive, yet Advanced (Genshin Impact, Hilichurl!SI); Null Demonium (Lilith-softverse RPGx Timeline, Taimanin!OC-MC); Making Kakyoin Proud (MILF-Hunting Stories);

Snippet/Story Ideas Thread;

If you wish to support me through donations, here: https://ko-fi.com/justbukharin