1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
DragonField
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2024 at 3:22 AM
Birthday:
May 22, 2001 (Age: 22)
Home Page:
I'm a big boy. I have my big boy pants on.

DragonField

I'm like a peacock, you gotta let me fly!, Male, 22, from Wouldn't you like to know.

Keepin' on keepin' on. Mar 5, 2023

DragonField was last seen:
Mar 29, 2024 at 3:22 AM
    1. Daoist Dreamwalker
      Daoist Dreamwalker
      Your marvel fic is underrated.
      1. DragonField likes this.
      2. DragonField
        DragonField
        Yes it is.
        May 26, 2023
    2. Rlaw76
      Rlaw76
      Hello?
      1. DragonField
        Mar 5, 2023
    3. DragonField
      DragonField
      Keepin' on keepin' on.
    4. DragonField
      DragonField
      Hello World...
      1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
      2. ZurigaSungama
        ZurigaSungama
        Helloes to the person who has said hello!
        Feb 28, 2023
        DragonField likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 22, 2001 (Age: 22)
    Home Page:
    https://linktr.ee/dragonfield
    I'm a big boy. I have my big boy pants on.
    • Terry Hoitz : If you were in the wild, I would attack you, even if you weren't in my food chain. I would go out of my way to attack you. If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you and then I'd bang your tuna girlfriend.

Allen Gamble : OK, first off: a lion, swimming in the ocean. Lions don't like water. If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot wave, I'm assuming off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends, you lose that battle, you lose that battle 9 times out of 10. And guess what, you've wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion. We've talked to ourselves. We've communicated and said 'You know what, lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion'. We've developed a system to establish a beach-head and aggressively hunt you and your family and we will corner your pride, your children, your offspring.

Terry Hoitz : How you gonna do that?

Allen Gamble : We will construct a series of breathing apparatus with kelp. We will be able to trap certain amounts of oxygen. It's not gonna be days at a time. An hour? Hour forty-five? No problem. That will give us enough time to figure out where you live, go back to the sea, get some more oxygen, and stalk you. You just lost at your own game. You're outgunned and out-manned.

[pause]

Allen Gamble : Did that go the way you thought it was gonna go? Nope.