1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Alaabalanalah
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2024 at 5:01 AM
Stalker

Alaabalanalah

Goddess Aqua's Number One Simp., Female, from Under your bed.

ltc1q89jn7z65pacus4p5pnax79kffn8ma72sf3ngwa Jan 23, 2024

Alaabalanalah was last seen:
Mar 29, 2024 at 5:01 AM
    1. d.fish
    2. d.fish
      d.fish
      Yoshimura Eto
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        some godly healing factor power so she can feed on his meat
        Mar 10, 2023
      3. d.fish
        d.fish
        that's a lot of blood
        Mar 10, 2023
      4. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        it would be quite romantic, don't you think?
        Mar 10, 2023
    3. d.fish
    4. d.fish
      d.fish
      Uta, Yamato, and Hancock are all good... can't seem to pick only one though
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        catch em all
        Mar 10, 2023
    5. d.fish
      d.fish
      Imagine isekaing into One Piece and just waiting around Sabaody Archipelago waiting for a tenryubito to mess with you so you can narratively have a reason to fuck them up and become an enemy of the Marines with all the people in the Marines feeling at least a little bad about it, but it never happens
      1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
      2. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        no choice but climb the red line and kill kill kill
        Mar 10, 2023
        ZurigaSungama likes this.
    6. d.fish
      d.fish
      If you think about how alike Roger and Luffy are, in looks and personality, then maybe Roger actually NTR'd Dragon's wife and Luffy is secretly his son or something.

Of course, with how many clones there are in One Piece now, there's also another possibility...
    7. d.fish
      d.fish
      I still can't bring myself to like Momonosuke
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        nobody does I think
        in my case, i'm indifferent
        Mar 8, 2023
      2. d.fish
        d.fish
        I feel like the Kozuki family would be deposed if not for plot armor. Like, they didn't do anything for Wanokuni; Hiyori just sat around waiting while Momonosuke literally skipped all the suffering the people had to endure for twenty years. Neither can empathize with their people, and neither has the power to hold the nation, if not for an idiot named Yamato being their enforcer.
        Mar 8, 2023
      3. d.fish
        d.fish
        Like, if Dragon isn't a hypocrite and actually wants to bring revolution to the world, then Wanokuni would be an ideal place to do it. Backwards feudal state that's cut off from the world is an ideal place to start a revolutionary experiment to bettering people's lives, because Yamato's too stupid, Hiyori doesn't know shit, and despite looking adult Momonosuke is fucking eight years old.
        Mar 8, 2023
    8. d.fish
      d.fish
      If you think about it, Momonosuke being sent twenty years into the future to fight against the evil overlord who took over his country is basically the plot of Samurai Jack
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        alduin
        Mar 7, 2023
      2. d.fish
        d.fish
        alduin isn't a samurai
        Mar 7, 2023
      3. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        MOMOSHIKI = SAMURAI + DRAGON
        Mar 7, 2023
    9. d.fish
      d.fish
      If you think about it, Portgas D. Ann would have cute freckles and slightly curly dark reddish hair and be super cute and basically wear nothing all the time
    10. d.fish
      d.fish
      ONE PIECE

is the swimsuit worn by Mero Mero no Mi Blackbeard
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Mar 7, 2023
    11. d.fish
      d.fish
      JKs and JCs (uniforms) are both pretty nice.
    12. d.fish
      d.fish
      I think I'll call her Inukimi since I can't find her canon name. Can't just call her Sesshomaru's mom before Sesshomaru is born, right?
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        Shiroyasha
        Mar 6, 2023
      2. d.fish
        d.fish
        Hm
        Mar 6, 2023
    13. d.fish
      d.fish
      I don't like Shanks.
      1. Alaabalanalah likes this.
      2. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        but he's handsome and has a cute daughter
        Mar 6, 2023
      3. d.fish
        d.fish
        That just makes me dislike him more.
        Mar 6, 2023
    14. d.fish
      d.fish
      bocchi cosplayers doing asmr
    15. d.fish
      d.fish
      Everyone thinks killing Momonosuke is the answer, when a better answer is right in front of us; give him to Ivankov and make him an okama.
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        that will allow him to bath with girls forever
        Mar 5, 2023
      2. d.fish
        d.fish
        "him"
        Mar 5, 2023
      3. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        okamas can bath with girls
        Mar 5, 2023
    16. d.fish
      d.fish
      Oda never brought up Kureha again even though he should have.
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        didn't she appear in the reverie?
        Mar 3, 2023
    17. d.fish
      d.fish
      Even after all this time, the Ace execution battle is still the most iconic of the fights in One Piece. Everything afterwards just kind of doesn't measure up.
    18. d.fish
      d.fish
      not sure how to write the next chapter... maybe I should get to him already finding his dad's family?
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        maybe too early
        Mar 2, 2023
      2. d.fish
        d.fish
        hmm maybe happosai and some "good" small youkai, show evil human wizard thing, and then that
        Mar 2, 2023
        Alaabalanalah likes this.
    19. d.fish
      d.fish
      sometimes, not being a loli is fine too, but with the advancement of technology, one day, everyone will be loli
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        the world will end before that
        Feb 28, 2023
      2. d.fish
        d.fish
        and we shall all become loli and gain 72 loli virgins in loli heaven praise loli jesus and praise loli allah
        Feb 28, 2023
    20. d.fish
      d.fish
      in hindsight, tokisaki kurumi is basically a spell caster who uses a gun instead of a wand
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        she's based
        Feb 27, 2023
    21. d.fish
      d.fish
      dororo tomboy loli hm

also set in the same era as inuyasha lmao
      2. d.fish
        d.fish
        that part of the story seems pretty simple: seduce and marry kikyo and then seduce and marry dororo, ezpz
        Feb 27, 2023
      3. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        Fetish unlocked: Corrupting Mikos
        Feb 27, 2023
      4. d.fish
        d.fish
        NTRing them too

that demonfuck was obsessed with midoriko and naraku was the same with kikyo
        Feb 27, 2023
    22. d.fish
      d.fish
      dororo is p cute
    23. d.fish
      d.fish
      I think I turned it around a bit. Might skip the part about the shikon sutra though. Just go to the next scene of them burying the dead, instead of eating them. Might have some meaning there... maybe she's trying to convince him to eat her family so that he could be stronger, but he wants to remember what it is to be human or something.
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        it's not like he cared about the villagers thou
        Feb 26, 2023
      2. d.fish
        d.fish
        It's more about a message or a "bottom line" or a principle to live by, maybe? Like, raise your enemies up as a sign of respect to yourself?
        Feb 26, 2023
      3. d.fish
        d.fish
        Shit Julius Caesar did all the time, though it comes off as bragging, I guess... Hm. I just thought it'd be a fun little conversation.
        Feb 26, 2023
    24. d.fish
    25. Vergil1989 Crossover King
      Vergil1989 Crossover King
      Thanks for the Follow! :D
    26. d.fish
      d.fish
      It's like, after I write it, I'm like, what was the point of this? And I'm like, I guess I don't wanna delete it, cuz I just spent so long writing it, but it doesn't really add much, does it? Just drags the reader along. Hm.
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        I know that feeling
        urgh it really sucks
        Feb 25, 2023
    27. d.fish
      d.fish
      When you floss for the first time in a while and everything hurts
    28. d.fish
      d.fish
      A bunch of cute lolis hug you, but they are all your daughters from alternate timelines in the future, what to do?
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        headpat and protecc and steal
        Feb 25, 2023
        ZurigaSungama likes this.
    29. d.fish
      d.fish
      You find yourself isekaied into a slave pen beside Boa Hancock. Time to make a choice!
      1. Greet her normally. Reward: PP shrink 12 inches.
      2. Tell her you will protect her now. Reward: PP shrink 11 inches.
      3. Slap the tenryubito and demand to sniff her pantsu. Reward: Kaido Physique.
      2. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        can you blame me? look at those legssss
        Feb 24, 2023
      3. d.fish
        d.fish
        That's bad for storytelling. You have to level up slowly from being shameful to shameless. Only in this way can we see character development happen as the character grows stronger.
        Feb 24, 2023
      4. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        I just remembered this habit I had years and years ago of giving a light kick on the ass of someone I liked (friends/family) as a form of greeting

I wonder if that is related in any way to my desire to get stepped on by some 2D waifus
        Feb 24, 2023
    30. d.fish
      d.fish
      this fucking sex stopwatch manhwa has got like nothing to do with stopping time anymore, it's all just mind control shit arghhh
      1. Alaabalanalah
        Alaabalanalah
        is the plot good at least?
        Feb 22, 2023
      2. d.fish
        d.fish
        there was no plot, it's just some kid getting a wish-fulfillment magical power that keeps getting more powers as the chapters go on, it started out with stopping time, and then mind control, and then sharing sensations, and it just keeps going
        Feb 22, 2023
  • About

Stalker
    The living corpse of a would-be suicide, a person dead to shame, an idiot ghost.