• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
ThatGit

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Hello. I am a fan of your stories, i like the worldbuilding you create in your projects. I wanted to ask if you will keep writing LifS (your cliffhanger was evil).
    ThatGit
    ThatGit
    Hey, thanks's for reaching out. LiFS should be getting its next update any day now. It should have been sooner, but I got sick at the start of the month and it really messed up my writing schedule 😓
    Reactions: Kalez18
    Luc245
    That can happen dont worry about it. I know it can be frustating how being sick can mess one's schedule. Thanks for your answer.
    Any chance of Hydrys getting to visit your world of Great Power Comes in Many Witches?

Also, could you do a vote on showing dice rolls? I personally like them for making the reader reflect on what could have been, explaining any particularly goofy results, and sometimes letting us know if we're wasting our time or if we should have always gone for something.
    Is early impreg also in the cards for Great Power Comes in Many Witches?

Responsibility is nice and all but knocking up your sluts with triplets is nicer. Especially if it's socially encouraged due to lower risks with pregnancy and the casual dominance of the setting.
    You will get a lot more visibility by just posting your update links there and we can give you your own channel where you can hang out with your readers freely, I would love to help set you up in the server by repling to this message.
    Jay Somani
    The link is below, just delete the spaces and paste it in any browser if you're interested in joining. if you have any questions or are hesitant to go to a link, there are other ways to join too so just let me know.

discord. gg/elibrary
    ThatGit
    ThatGit
    Thanks for the link! I'll give it a look. Right from the start it looks like the server is pretty strictly for only SFW content, which none of my stories unfortunately conform too, but if I ever do end up writing something fully SFW I'll definitely keep it in mind.
    Jay Somani
    ThatGit Dont worry... You can still post your stories since they do have an enjoyable plot.
    Hey there... I loved the "Lost in Foreign Seas" story of yours, it is exactly the kind of story I look towards. I would like to invite you to a discord server for fandoms like PJO,worm, Harry Potter and more. We are a place for readers and writers of fanfiction and original content to hang out on. We have more than 10,000 members and are constantly expanding.
    Hey, I am big fan of your quest, and thought to ask what AI did you use to make Hydrys' picture? I am planning to maybe start my own, and planeswalker cards are hard to find art for.
    ThatGit
    ThatGit
    I believe Yodayo. Not the best one I've seem, but it did the trick.
    Is the current selection for possible worlds the full list you'd be willing to have Hydris explore? Totally understandable if it is, dbz/hxh/bleach/one piece/fma/jojo/jjk might have cool powers but if you don't like them/don't know about them then it'd be pointless to go there and this helps narrow down choices too…Though given Worm's conspicuous absence from the list, I'm guessing it'll be expanded over time?
    ThatGit
    ThatGit
    It's absolutely not. I have a huge list of other potential worlds, some of them more likely than others. The plan is to rotate like half the list every time? So four or five of the choices will change from vote to vote.
    ThatDerp1Xen
    Nice!

On a side note, are any of the places I listed on the menu?
    ThatDerp1Xen
    Also, is making unique bankais/nen abilities/superpowers/devil fruits/stands/cursed techniques in the cards or would it be best to look at series with less individualistic powers like dbz or fma?
    Are you still planning on writing and posting GPCiMW updates?
    ThatGit
    ThatGit
    I sure am! I took a short break from the story this month to redo some of my plans for it going forward but that's just about done now and I'm hoping for 3-4 updated in April.
    Narutosramen
    Thanks for replying!
    …Are you opposed to writing bi content?

Cause I'd be down to watch Eric get railed.
    Reactions: Aspider{88w88}
    ThatGit
    ThatGit
    I'd have to consider it. It's not currently in the cards but this isn't a strict no.
    ThatDerp1Xen
    That's amazing. Totally fine with what you decide either way - I am hungry for bisexual male content but understand that a straight guy probably shouldn't write it and that even if an author is into it it's a big risk which is why female smut writers and bisexual make writers often don't do it.

…I am now imagining a femboy witch tho.
    You should look up MBTI. Just look at a 2 minute video explaining it, then look up the different cognitive functions and function stack.

Your characters in WWDTS all feel like the same person in different skins. The only exceptions are Camile? (girl who is friends with the slightly psychic twins), the kind teacher and most obviously the succubus hybrid girl Miranda.
    Good job with your original fic man! It was simply awesome. Spent an entire day reading the whole thing. Hope to see more of your work!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back