1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
EvaUnit01
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 6:54 PM
Birthday:
Jun 3, 1993 (Age: 30)
Logistics/Billing

EvaUnit01

The man who stands at the top of AAWWEESSOOOMEEE, Male, 30

So. Found this out a few weeks ago, but I've only recently started to borderline function again. Turns out I've got thyroid cancer. Feb 2, 2024

EvaUnit01 was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 6:54 PM
    1. EvaUnit01
      EvaUnit01
      So. Found this out a few weeks ago, but I've only recently started to borderline function again. Turns out I've got thyroid cancer.
      1. Guardian Box and Imabot like this.
      2. EvaUnit01
        EvaUnit01
        There's still a lot of information that isn't had yet, other than that it's aggressive; there are still a lot of tests yet to be done. And the treatment plan hasn't been decided on either. But supposedly, everyone around me says the odds should be in my favor.

Here's fucking hoping.
        Feb 2, 2024
      3. ZurigaSungama
        ZurigaSungama
        I wish you a speedy and complete recovery.
        Feb 2, 2024
    2. EvaUnit01
      EvaUnit01
      3.0+1.0 was fucking beautiful, and I've never been so proud to be an Evangelion fan.
      1. EVA-Saiyajin
        EVA-Saiyajin
        Yeah despite everything they managed to really put a lovely pin in the series.
        Dec 11, 2022
    3. lone wolf
      lone wolf
      Hey Just curious if you posted White Knighting for Fun and Profit on space-battles because somebody put it up there
      1. EvaUnit01 likes this.
      2. EvaUnit01
        EvaUnit01
        Yep, that's me! I appreciate your concern!
        Aug 11, 2022
    4. Tolk
      Tolk
      Hey man, I just re-read Rise of the Red Dragon and on the last page there's a vote tally, you saying that since it's close you'll leave it open for a bit longer, and no extra votes following that post. So to avoid necromancy I want to throw out there that I'd vote for the Koneko option if you ever go back to it, which is the winning option anyway.
      I'm looking forward to you "White Knighting" updates too.
      1. Akuma-Heika likes this.
      2. Tolk
        Tolk
        Anyway, thanks for writing this stuff and I hope you're alright during this covid pandemic. (This part was too long for the main comment)
        Apr 25, 2020
        Akuma-Heika and EvaUnit01 like this.
      3. EvaUnit01
        EvaUnit01
        Red Dragon is on indefinite hiatus, and probably going to eventually be replaced by another, more coherent project. That said, I greatly appreciate and thank you for your interest, and I haven't come down with the sickness yet, haha.
        Apr 25, 2020
        Augustus475, Akuma-Heika and Tolk like this.
    5. NekoNekoBoy
      NekoNekoBoy
      Oh god you found that.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. EvaUnit01
        EvaUnit01
        I see. The funny thing is that I have the opposite problem whenever I've tried to start up an SI thing, because I can never make up my mind of how realistically I'm supposed to be portraying myself and if I'm okay with that.
        Sep 12, 2017
      3. NekoNekoBoy
        NekoNekoBoy
        FIs are... kind of different in that you're really just reacting to everyone else's shenanigans and in the case of the way I do it, you don't really have the time to think about how you're realistically portraying yourself, you just are.

It's... weird trying to put it into words.
        Sep 12, 2017
      4. EvaUnit01
        EvaUnit01
        I see. Random aside, about 30 seconds into Yoshitsune's introduction I found myself humming Killer Queen.
        Sep 12, 2017
    6. EvaUnit01
      EvaUnit01
      Thinking on it further, I realize that sometimes people are looking for a "fantasy", and that's outside my area of expertise.
      1. Malcanthet likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Malcanthet
        Malcanthet
        Welp time to try new things and learn new vocabulary methinks.
        Aug 11, 2017
      4. EvaUnit01
        EvaUnit01
        Is that directed at me, or yourself? I'm not being wise, I legitimately can't tell.
        Aug 11, 2017
        Malcanthet likes this.
      5. Malcanthet
        Malcanthet
        A fair bit of both actually. Admittingly I have issues with some peoples fantasies as well.
        Aug 11, 2017
        EvaUnit01 likes this.
    7. EvaUnit01
      EvaUnit01
      You know what? It's time to update this. When I look at a fandom, and I see a very popular topic or genre.... I write something ELSE.
      1. Alias
        Alias
        For originality sake or another reason?
        Jul 25, 2017
        Sword Stalker likes this.
      2. EvaUnit01
        EvaUnit01
        Partly for originality's sake, and partly because of my own sense of aesthetics. "If you want [x], well, there are plenty of OTHER people who will very happily give you [x]. But if you want [y], well, that's what I'm here for."
        Jul 25, 2017
      3. EvaUnit01
        EvaUnit01
        Now, there have been a few times where at its most basic level I've written what started out as [x].... but in those instances, I try to put my own spin on it to enough of a degree that [x] becomes [y].
        Jul 25, 2017
    8. firedragonboy20
      firedragonboy20
      Hello EvaUnit01. About your new quest With Heart and Blade. I'm a big fan of witchblade. Have I have the complete series of both the live action and the anime and almost all of the comics up to the reboot. So if you ever need help with thinks like lore or things like that I'd be happy to help. Not that I think you need it you are a great writer. Just thought I'd offer
      1. EvaUnit01 likes this.
      2. EvaUnit01
        EvaUnit01
        Well, I literally just went through the live-action, I've actually got the anime downloaded (just haven't gone through it past ep 8 or so yet), and I've actually got a handy place to get the comics. So, for right now I think I'm good.

I certainly appreciate the offer, though.
        May 6, 2017
    9. NekoNekoBoy
      NekoNekoBoy
      You know, when you said " starting up a new project can be a great way to really get the creative juices flowing" I don't think you meant help write the first lewd Granblue Fantasy quest but here I am.
      1. EvaUnit01 likes this.
      2. EvaUnit01
        EvaUnit01
        I don't even know what that is, but go for it, dude. In other news, I'm actually about to start up something new here myself...
        May 5, 2017
    10. The Nobody
      The Nobody
      ConFOUND you, Unit-kun! In your Rozario+Joestar quest, I've found a link to a Dresden/DxD crossover, something that I wouldn't have read normally, but because of your Harem King quest I started reading it. And wasted half a night on it, on a work day! It's all your fault!
      1. 1986ctcel likes this.
      2. EvaUnit01
        EvaUnit01
        You're the one who chose to spend half a night reading something on a work day. That makes it entirely your fault, and not mine.
        Nov 12, 2016
    11. NekoNekoBoy
      NekoNekoBoy
      1. EvaUnit01
        EvaUnit01
        I'd say that's completely up to you.
        Sep 7, 2016
      2. NekoNekoBoy
        NekoNekoBoy
        Fair.
        Sep 7, 2016
    12. EvaUnit01
      EvaUnit01
      It's been too damn long since I managed to work on any of my projects. Let's see if I can't try and do something about that....
      1. Subrosian Smithy and 1986ctcel like this.
      2. Oni
        Oni
        Well, let me know if you ever decide to continue 'A Harem King is You'.
        Nov 9, 2016
      3. EvaUnit01
        EvaUnit01
        I definitely intend to, eventually. I just don't have a definitive answer for "when" it will next be updated.
        Nov 10, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 3, 1993 (Age: 30)
    Logistics/Billing

Signature

*White Knighting: Code Geass SI starring Suzaku. With TVTropes page!
    *Geeks: A Story of Wild Delusions: A.I. Love You fusion fic with Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger set in The Ero-Sennin's expansive crossover universe
    *Legends: A Story of Lies: Star Vs, Gravity Falls, and Big Bad Beetleborgs crossover by the venerable The Ero-Sennin. Same universe as my own story Geeks.
    *Kingdom Hearts 2: Director's Cut (rewrite outline, COMPLETE)
    *All my threads here, including inactive ones
    My ffnet profile.