• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Alaabalanalah

Profile posts Postings About Post areas

• Even after all this time, the Ace execution battle is still the most iconic of the fights in One Piece. Everything afterwards just kind of doesn't measure up.
    not sure how to write the next chapter... maybe I should get to him already finding his dad's family?
    Alaabalanalah
    Alaabalanalah
    maybe too early
    d.fish
    d.fish
    hmm maybe happosai and some "good" small youkai, show evil human wizard thing, and then that
    sometimes, not being a loli is fine too, but with the advancement of technology, one day, everyone will be loli
    Alaabalanalah
    Alaabalanalah
    the world will end before that
    d.fish
    d.fish
    and we shall all become loli and gain 72 loli virgins in loli heaven praise loli jesus and praise loli allah
    dororo tomboy loli hm

also set in the same era as inuyasha lmao
    d.fish
    d.fish
    that part of the story seems pretty simple: seduce and marry kikyo and then seduce and marry dororo, ezpz
    Alaabalanalah
    Alaabalanalah
    Fetish unlocked: Corrupting Mikos
    d.fish
    d.fish
    NTRing them too

that demonfuck was obsessed with midoriko and naraku was the same with kikyo
    I think I turned it around a bit. Might skip the part about the shikon sutra though. Just go to the next scene of them burying the dead, instead of eating them. Might have some meaning there... maybe she's trying to convince him to eat her family so that he could be stronger, but he wants to remember what it is to be human or something.
    Alaabalanalah
    Alaabalanalah
    it's not like he cared about the villagers thou
    d.fish
    d.fish
    It's more about a message or a "bottom line" or a principle to live by, maybe? Like, raise your enemies up as a sign of respect to yourself?
    d.fish
    d.fish
    Shit Julius Caesar did all the time, though it comes off as bragging, I guess... Hm. I just thought it'd be a fun little conversation.
    It's like, after I write it, I'm like, what was the point of this? And I'm like, I guess I don't wanna delete it, cuz I just spent so long writing it, but it doesn't really add much, does it? Just drags the reader along. Hm.
    You find yourself isekaied into a slave pen beside Boa Hancock. Time to make a choice!
    1. Greet her normally. Reward: PP shrink 12 inches.
    2. Tell her you will protect her now. Reward: PP shrink 11 inches.
    3. Slap the tenryubito and demand to sniff her pantsu. Reward: Kaido Physique.
    Alaabalanalah
    Alaabalanalah
    can you blame me? look at those legssss
    d.fish
    d.fish
    That's bad for storytelling. You have to level up slowly from being shameful to shameless. Only in this way can we see character development happen as the character grows stronger.
    Alaabalanalah
    Alaabalanalah
    I just remembered this habit I had years and years ago of giving a light kick on the ass of someone I liked (friends/family) as a form of greeting

I wonder if that is related in any way to my desire to get stepped on by some 2D waifus
    this fucking sex stopwatch manhwa has got like nothing to do with stopping time anymore, it's all just mind control shit arghhh
    Alaabalanalah
    Alaabalanalah
    is the plot good at least?
    d.fish
    d.fish
    there was no plot, it's just some kid getting a wish-fulfillment magical power that keeps getting more powers as the chapters go on, it started out with stopping time, and then mind control, and then sharing sensations, and it just keeps going
    Luffy more than likes meat. The logic in his mind about being a pirate and being a king is about taking other people's meat and putting them into his mouth, and leaving none for other people. If you think about it, then this means Luffy really likes dicks.
    small mom and pop lolis being kept down by big boobie and their lobbyists
    Alaabalanalah
    Alaabalanalah
    they will all have a horrible death, damn bastards,
    An under-appreciated but integral part of the NTR genre is that the girl is usually really observent in the beginning while the guy getting NTR'd is the opposite. Not all NTR doujins use this plot device, but the ones that do usually results in a "the guy deserved it lol" feeling.
    d.fish
    d.fish
    When the NTR doujin is arranged like this, there is a sense of vindictiveness that follows the reader that makes it satisfying to see the guy get his comeuppance. But twist it a little and you feel sympathy for him, by just making him observant in the beginning.
    d.fish
    d.fish
    I guess I kind of like how this is an observed and consistent part of real human interaction, and I guess this is also why some socially maladjusted people hate or love NTR.
    duburu
    duburu
    Bro please.
    Why.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back