1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
ReinZero
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)
Sanity

ReinZero

QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals., 124, from Lost

Muse plots to storywrite. Mostly slow going due to working out the wrinkles and stuffs due to the blend of things in particular. Mar 5, 2024

1. 00Zy99
      00Zy99
      Excuse me, but who is your current avatar?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    2. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been busy the past week, so not much progress. Should be free fish now. And my muse winded up revamping the mad science space pirate idea...
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    3. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Divine Ascension Through Enlightenment has been UPDATED
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    4. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      DATE update kinda mostly done. Mainly need to wrap up update and get it to the voting portion.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    5. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been busy after getting back from Asia, also, loopy sleep cycle needing to be fixed, so update for DATE is delayed still.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    6. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Still busying... Going to try to get stuff done though. Probably will mo get much done though. ._.'
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    7. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Real Life busying/scheduling hell yay. Also annoying: no comp access in between those instances. Bloody hell.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    8. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Cut update short for DATE, (at a working break point) to push it out so RL shit doesn't push it further back. Will work on it during vote.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    9. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Fuck RL, still can't work on update due freaking customer service hell (and some other minor stuff) >_>
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    10. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been out all day... RIP progress so far today.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    11. Imabot
      Imabot
      Hey Rein, I was thinking. You're always want more discussion and engagement from players in your quest but you never seen to have that. Have you ever considered to try RP instead?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Imabot
        Imabot
        RP OOC threads usually have more active conversations between people involved.
        Mar 2, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        That would require me to actually be familiar with RP systems and/or that general format... which I'm not. If I could manage more consistent time schedules and not-being-distractedness, then I'd maybe try fiction.live... provided I first understand how running stuff on there works.
        Mar 3, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    12. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Will finish DATE update later. About 1/2~1/3rd done with update or so.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    13. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Oi no other votes or anything for the current update? Or is it the forum eating the alerts again?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    14. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      *ponders tossing up a info post or something*
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    15. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      DATE has been updated. Feel free to poke/ask questions~
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    16. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Update at around 50% complete, getting around places, food w/ social, and some distractions took too much time.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    17. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      >Laments poor pic searching skills/luck. >Immediately proceeds to do fairly okay. ; Not this shit again. RL timing is going to be hell...
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    18. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Getting discussion/reasoning with the votes is hard...
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Imabot
        Imabot
        You can't force it.
        Feb 23, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        True... *salts in REDACTED*
        Feb 23, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    19. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Forgot to update status about the DATE update being done and posted about twelve hours ago. ._.'
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    20. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Was a bit distracted so not done with DATE update. Am about like halfway done though. Or a third if it grows longer.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    21. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Werking on update for DATE quest.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    22. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      That feeling when it feels like xianxia level stupidity is pretty much a reflection of real life behavior. Isn't that just fun? Yay. No.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    23. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Divine Ascension Through Enlightenment (A Cultivation x Mind Control Quest) is up now.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    24. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Been distracted, not ded or anything. Also still figuring out how exactly to handle other part of post...
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    25. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Latter half of draft post for Mad Science Space Pirate Corruption quest is also up on interest check. Sleeping on vote option handling...zzz
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    26. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Draft post of Mad Science Space Pirate Corruption quest is posted to interest check (NSFW one). I'll finish+get thread up later. Need sleep.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    27. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Hm okay, so space pirate corruption quest of some sort. Now to see what else to angle it with... hm.... how about... cities in space...?
      1. Ddmkm122 and Valette-Serafina like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        And to correct a point, not quite "space stations", barring rarer instances (basically they only exist in extremely resource 4ich places far from habitable planets.
        Feb 2, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Mainly City-Ships, with larger cities being comprised of "District" ships that form around the "core". Smaller Town-Ships also exist of course. Colony ships on the other hand would then refer to both a fledgling "core" ship of major City-to-be (eventually), a literal planet colonizing ship, or the pre-station core of a "space station".
        Feb 2, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      5. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Like a pirate "base" could use a Town-Ship as a basis. Though it would deeply cut into its actual residential capacity. But hey, moving home base~ a perk of space settings.
        Feb 2, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    28. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Halp, muse is going off on a quest tangent... nuuuuu ;_;
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Wyrd
        Wyrd
        Can go the 'serum granted powers'-route. Maybe something like Jekyll/Hyde, but a super-powered version.
        Feb 1, 2020
        Ddmkm122 and ReinZero like this.
      4. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Like do I want sci-fi w/ magic shenanigans (and at that, space pirate-like start or colony preying, or something else...), or a cultivator/space age context (in this case it's more how do I want the world done. Like roving cities in space or more traditional-ish xianxia-like). Or something else.
        Feb 1, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      5. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Also, technically speaking it's not quite "mad science" as s super power, no, that's just picked up from his parents. Actual superpower is "impossible" bullshittry working perfectly fine (with limitations in the form of requirements/conditions for it to succeed). Isekai'ing working off mad science being a legit solution.
        Feb 1, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    29. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Not dead or anything. Mostly been busy with real life stuff and being in Asia. And some time zone shenanigans.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    30. ReinZero
      ReinZero
      Off plane, at airport at destination.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1900 (Age: 124)
    Sanity
    QQ, the closed circle of lewds. (Previous Title.)
    QQers, ultimate nonexistent survival skills. (Previous Title.)
    QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals. (Original/Current Title.)