• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

A Kadoc Grand Order

[X] Help Caster
Mash has a shield, she can take more damage.
Plus, Caster is OUR servant

Fuyuki Part 7 New
As the battle between Lancer and Caster was about to begin the air was crackling with tension as the director ran towards the other Master who was still groaning. Kadoc stood at a safe distance his eye narrowed and his magic circuits ready to provide support to Caster.

"Hehehehehe, let's have fun shall we."

Kadoc's breath hitched as Lancer disappeared from his sight and reappeared in front of Caster almost immediately. Her scythe aimed straight at the neck of Nitocris aiming to kill as she swung.

Yet with Kadoc was ready for the attack. With the help of his Uniform that already had a Spell ready he screamed.

"Emergency evade!"

With the spell boosting Caster, she was able to roll under the strike with it hitting the ground the force of the strike sending shockwaves that nearly sent Kadoc flying.

The ground where Lancer's scythe had struck was now a shattered mess of debris and dust. With her Egyptian Magecraft, Nitocris began to chant in ancient Egyptian, her High-Speed Divine Words allowing her to invoke powerful necromantic spells in the blink of an eye.

"@)£+)@(£()@(£(#)" she intoned, her voice echoing with a commanding tone. From the ground, many mummies started to emerge.

Lancer, unfazed by the sudden appearance of mummies, smirked. "Is this all you can do." With a swift movement, she swung her scythe each and every mummy into almost a million different pieces.

Kadoc, recognizing the threat Lancer posed, swiftly activated another prepared spell. "Emergency evade!"

With that another of the strikes was missed. Yet what happend next was surprising to Kadoc that for a moment forgot about everything else.

It was the other Master Ritsuka who looked much better yet what she was doing was what Suprised Kadoc. She had jumped from an open window from a near by building with a giant rock in her hands performing a hail Mary.

It for some reason reminded Kadoc of a wrestling Match that had a person jumping from the top rope.

Kadoc watched, wide-eyed, as Ritsuka leaped from the building, the giant rock in her hands looking almost comical. She crashed down with a yell, aiming the rock at Lancer's head. The stone shattered on impact, sending debris flying, but Lancer merely staggered, her smirk unfaltering.

"Pathetic," Lancer sneered, raising her scythe to strike Ritsuka down.

Instinctively, Kadoc found himself moving before he could think. "Damn it, I can't let her die!" he muttered, his magic circuits flaring as he prepared a defensive spell. "Reinforcement!"

With a burst of magical energy, Kadoc dashed forward, placing himself between Ritsuka and Lancer's deadly scythe. Just as the scythe was about to connect with his hastily erected barrier, a flash of light and steel intercepted the strike.

Mash Kyrielight, Ritsuka's loyal Shielder Servant, had arrived just in time. Her shield, a formidable fortress, absorbed the impact with a resounding clang. The force of the blow sent shockwaves rippling through the air, but Mash stood firm, her expression resolute.

"Mash!" Ritsuka exclaimed, relief washing over her as she scrambled to her feet.

"Mash Kyrielight, Shielder-class Servant, reporting for duty," Mash declared, her eyes fixed on Lancer. "I won't let you harm my Master!"

Lancer clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Another nuisance," she muttered. "Fine, let's see how long you can last!"

As Lancer prepared her next assault, Nitocris finished her chant. "You will not face us alone," she declared, her voice imbued with divine authority. The mummies rose again, their bandaged forms glowing with a necromantic aura, and swarmed towards Lancer.

"Stay behind me, Master," Mash instructed Ritsuka, her shield ready for the next onslaught.

Kadoc, regaining his composure, stood beside Mash and Ritsuka, his magic circuits humming with readiness. "Let's work together," he said, a determined glint in his eye. "We might just stand a chance."

"Great words, kid."

Everyone turned to see a new figure stepping into the fray. It was a tall man with an imposing presence, his eyes glinting with a mix of wisdom and power. With a confident smirk, he raised his hand and intoned, "Wicker Man."

In an instant, a giant wooden figure appeared, towering over the battlefield. The construct blazed with an otherworldly fire, its eyes burning with intense heat. With a swift motion, the Wicker Man lunged towards Lancer, engulfing her in a fiery embrace. The explosion that followed was immense, a blinding flash of light and heat that sent shockwaves through the ground.

When the dust settled, Lancer was on her knees, her once smug expression replaced with one of disbelief and pain. Her scythe lay shattered beside her, the force of the explosion having rendered it useless.

Kadoc, Mash, and Ritsuka stared at the new arrival in shock. "Who are you?" Kadoc managed to ask, his voice a mix of awe and curiosity.

The man smiled, his eyes twinkling with a knowing gleam. "You can call me Caster," he said. "Caster Class Cu chulainn."

[ ] Calm your self
[ ] Be wary
[ ] "Kamehameha! Just kidding, what's up?"
[ ] Write in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.N : You know I was thinking that I should do this Singularity differently like I was thinking of making this fight with Berserker Cu chulainn and the person that helps you would have been Fergus. But ultimately for now I decided against this.

Vote end

2 people have voted
[X]Write in:- Cu chulainn without his cursed spear now isn't that a sight.
Detective RavenH2F2
2 people have voted
[X] Write In- Cu Chulainn?! Can't you only be summoned as a Lancer?
FreegamerRookDeSuit
1 people have voted
[X] Write in- Be the example

These are the results.

After rolling a dice the first one won. Without a spear one.

Last edited:
Fuyuki Part 8 New
As soon as the battle was finished, Kadoc was already on high alert due to the newcomer. The man had quite literally appeared out of nowhere right behind him. He introduced himself easily as Caster Cu Chulainn.

The moment the man had introduced himself, Kadoc's mind went into overdrive and immediately brought up every piece of information on Cu Chulainn he had read about. The one good thing about the internet was that it was very easy to find information one was looking for and to play the music Kadoc wanted to listen to.

Cu Chulainn was a warrior from Irish myths, a demigod born from the union of the god Lugh and his mother, the mortal Deichtine, sister of King Conchobar mac Nessa. A very famous figure that almost any enthusiast of mythical figures had heard of.

What confused Kadoc, however, was that the man who stood before him wasn't what he expected Cu Chulainn to be.

Standing in front of him was a blue-haired, red-eyed man who wore a blue robe and looked to be in his early twenties. He looked more like a druid than a warrior.

Kadoc, his curiosity getting the better of him, accidentally muttered, "Cu Chulainn without his cursed spear, now isn't that a sight."

Cu Chulainn's eyes flared up immediately. "Without my spear? Do you think I chose to come here like this?!" His voice carried a mixture of irritation and frustration. "My Master summoned me wrong! A mistake, a blunder! As if I don't know the importance of my Gae Bolg, my spear of certain death!"

Ritsuka stepped forward, placing herself between the irritated Cu Chulainn and the now wary Kadoc. Her demeanor was calm and soothing, though it was clear from her expression that she was just as puzzled as Kadoc had been moments before.

"Hey, let's all take a breath here," Ritsuka said, her voice gentle but firm. "We didn't mean any offense, Cu Chulainn. Kadoc was just surprised, that's all."

Cu Chulainn's eyes narrowed for a moment, but Ritsuka's calm presence seemed to take the edge off his anger. He let out a long, frustrated sigh and looked away, his shoulders relaxing slightly.

Cu Chulainn took a deep breath, his frustration slowly ebbing away as he observed Ritsuka's calm demeanor. After a moment, he let out a small chuckle, shaking his head.

"Ah, well, can't stay mad forever, can I?" he said, a grin forming on his face. "You lot are something else, though, getting all riled up just because I don't have my spear. Don't worry, I can still kick some serious ass without it."

Ritsuka managed a weak smile, relieved that the tension was easing. "Yeah, sorry about that. Just wasn't expecting… well, this."

Cu Chulainn laughed heartily. "Surprises keep life interesting, don't they?"

Just then, Director Olga Marie Animusphere stepped forward, her expression serious and her gaze fixed on Cu Chulainn. "Enough banter. What we need to know is why you're here. Who summoned you, and what is your purpose?"

Cu Chulainn's smirk widened, and he folded his arms across his chest. "Helping, of course. And that this Grail war is absolutely gone to shit."

Olga raised an eyebrow. "Holy grail war messed up? How, we need specifics."

Cu Chulainn's eyes sparkled with mischief. "Specifics? Well we can say that after the Saber of this war was affected by the grail, every other servant lost one by one and revived all insane things like you saw."

Olga's eyes narrowed, processing Cu Chulainn's words. "So, the Saber in this war was corrupted by the Grail, and it caused a domino effect, driving other Servants mad?"

Cu Chulainn nodded, his expression turning serious. "Exactly. The corruption spread like wildfire. One by one, Servants were tainted, losing their minds and becoming something far worse than what they originally were. I am the only one who wasn't defeated."

Kadoc listening to the whole conversation came to a conclusion after thinking about all of this. "Let me guess you helped us because you want us to help you win the war."

Cu Chulainn's grin widened at Kadoc's astute deduction. "Sharp as a spear, aren't you?" he remarked, his tone a blend of admiration and irony. "Yes, that's right. I need allies who aren't tainted by this mess. And you lot, from what I've seen, are the best chance of putting things right."

Olga Marie folded her arms, her expression still guarded. "And how exactly do you propose we do that? If the Grail itself is corrupted, this isn't just about defeating other Servants."

Cu Chulainn nodded, his demeanor now completely serious. "It's not just about winning battles, no. We need to find the source of the corruption and purify it, or destroy it if we must. Otherwise, every Servant who gets summoned will be at risk of falling to madness. The Grail War won't just be a contest—it'll be a bloodbath."

Ritsuka glanced at Kadoc, who nodded slightly, signaling his tentative agreement. She then turned back to Cu Chulainn. "So, where do we start?"

Cu Chulainn's eyes glinted with determination. "First, how about we find somewhere to rest. As it seems you people are in the worst situation."

This caused Kadoc to Actually pay attention that Ritsuka was bleeding slightly although it wasn't anything serious. Nodding Kadoc shook the hand of Cu Chulainn as Kadoc entered a contract with him.

You have some free time. 2 Actions available.

[ ] Talk to Caster (Reach bond 1)

[ ] Talk to Ritsuka (Reach bond 1)

[ ] Talk to Cu Chulainn

[ ] Talk to Mash

[ ] Talk to Director

[ ] Write in

A.N : Chapter complete. This took time since I was trying to rush through the part 1 of FGO.

[X] Talk to Ritsuka (Reach bond 1)

[X] Talk to Director

Fuyuki Part 9 New
[X] Talk with Ritsuka (Bond Level 1)

As everyone decided to have a bit of rest Kadoc also tried to take a breath due all the stress he had accumulated over the course of a few hours today, going from being sick to somehow ending up in this mess.

The air was thick with the acrid smell of smoke and a foreboding sense of doom. Kadoc glanced around, taking in the destruction, while Ritsuka nervously fidgeted, glancing from side to side.

"Uh, Kadoc, right?" Ritsuka broke the silence, trying to sound confident despite clearly being nervous. She continued "I don't think we've really met before. I'm Ritsuka. Ritsuka Fujimaru."

Kadoc looked at Ritsuka, his expression a mix of skepticism and mild curiosity. "Yes, I know who you are," he replied, his tone neutral. "You're the last-minute recruit, aren't you?"

Ritsuka nodded, unsure of how to respond to the slightly condescending tone in Kadoc's voice. "Yeah, that's me. I... I didn't expect to be thrown into something like this right away."

Kadoc sighed, his gaze shifting back to the burning ruins. "None of us did. The explosion at Chaldea, the emergency rayshift... It's all happening so fast."

Ritsuka shuffled awkwardly, the weight of the situation pressing down on her. "So, you're a Master candidate right? Then that makes you my Senpai."

Kadoc furrowed his brow, a puzzled look crossing his face. "Senpai? What's that supposed to mean?"

Ritsuka gave a small, somewhat nervous smile, sensing a chance to lighten the heavy atmosphere. "Senpai is a term we use in Japan. It means someone who is more experienced or has been around longer in a certain field or place. It's a sign of respect."

Kadoc raised an eyebrow, processing the explanation. "So, you're calling me 'Senpai' because I'm a more experienced Master candidate?"

"Exactly," Ritsuka confirmed, her smile growing a bit more confident. "It's like acknowledging that you've been through more and can probably teach me a thing or two."

Kadoc's expression softened, the initial skepticism giving way to a faint, almost reluctant smile. "Well, I suppose that's fair enough. Though I never thought I'd hear someone call me 'Senpai' in the middle of all this chaos."

Ritsuka chuckled lightly, appreciating the small moment of levity amidst the tension. "Yeah, it is a bit odd, isn't it? But maybe it's a good reminder that we're still human, even in times like these."

Kadoc studied Ritsuka for a moment, a hint of respect starting to form in his eyes. "You speak good English, by the way. I didn't expect that from someone who grew up in Japan."

Ritsuka blinked, caught off guard by the sudden compliment. "Oh, thank you! I've been studying it for years. I guess it's paying off now, huh?"

Kadoc was still skeptical whether this person was behind the bombing or not but he could at least lower her on his list.

Ritsuka seemed to relax a bit more, the faint smile on her face growing as she tried to lighten the mood. "So, Kadoc, let me guess... You must be from... France?"

Kadoc raised an eyebrow, his lips twitching in what could almost be a smirk. "Not even close."

Ritsuka feigned an exaggerated thoughtful expression, tapping her chin with her finger. "Hmm, how about Spain?"

Kadoc shook his head, his amusement growing. "Nope."

"Okay, okay," Ritsuka said, pretending to be deep in thought. "I got it this time. You're from Italy, right?"

Kadoc crossed his arms, the smirk finally making its way to his face. "Still wrong."

Ritsuka threw her hands up in mock defeat, laughing lightly. "Alright, I give up! Where are you from, then?"

Kadoc's eyes softened as he watched Ritsuka's playful demeanor. He appreciated the effort she was making to keep things light, even if it was obvious she was masking her own nerves. "I'm from Poland," he finally revealed.

Ritsuka's eyes widened in exaggerated surprise. "Poland? Wow, I was way off! But hey, it's not every day you meet someone from Poland."

Kadoc nodded, a small smile playing on his lips. "True. But I appreciate the effort. It was... amusing."

Ritsuka nodded back, feeling a small sense of accomplishment at breaking through Kadoc's initial skepticism. "Hey, maybe you can teach me some Polish phrases sometime. It could come in handy."

Kadoc's smile widened slightly. "Maybe I will. But for now, let's focus on getting through this."

Ritsuka nodded, a determined look in her eyes. "Agreed. We'll get through this together, Senpai."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[X] Talk to the director

As Kadoc approached Director Olga Marie, he couldn't shake the feeling of tension that radiated from her. Her usually composed demeanor was replaced by an air of palpable unease, her hands trembling slightly as she clasped them together on the table.

"Zemplus," she greeted him, her voice carrying a faint tremor despite her attempt at authority. "I didn't expect to see you here."

Kadoc's brow furrowed slightly at the use of his last name, a reminder of the formal distance between them. "Director," he acknowledged evenly, choosing not to address her by her first name. "May I join you?"

Olga Marie hesitated for a moment before nodding, though her gaze remained fixed on some distant point, her mind clearly elsewhere. "Please, have a seat."

As Kadoc settled into the ground opposite her, he couldn't help but notice the way her hands continued to shake, a stark contrast to her usual composed demeanor. "Director," he began, his tone carefully neutral, "are you alright?"

Olga Marie forced a strained smile, though it failed to reach her eyes. "I'm fine, Zemplus," she insisted, though her voice wavered slightly. "Just... a bit shaken by recent events, that's all."

Kadoc studied her closely, his instincts on high alert. Something wasn't right, and he couldn't shake the feeling that Olga Marie was hiding something, though he couldn't quite put his finger on what. "I understand," he replied evenly, though his gaze remained probing. "It's been a trying day for all of us."

The director nodded in agreement, though her attention seemed to drift once more, her eyes scanning the room with a sense of unease. "Indeed," she murmured, her voice barely above a whisper. "But we must remain vigilant, Zemplus. The safety of Chaldea depends on it."

Roll : 5
Fail

Kadoc nodded in agreement, though he couldn't shake the feeling of unease that settled in the pit of his stomach. There was something off about Olga Marie's behavior, something that set his instincts on edge, though he couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was.

As their conversation lapsed into an uneasy silence, Kadoc couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to the director's tremors than met the eye. But for now, he would have to bide his time, gathering information and waiting for the right moment to confront her about his suspicions.

With a final nod of acknowledgment, Kadoc rose from his seat, his mind already racing with plans and strategies. The road ahead would be fraught with danger, but he was determined to uncover the truth, no matter the cost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caster Cu Chulainn stood at the center of the makeshift command post, his presence commanding attention as he addressed the gathered Masters and Servants. The atmosphere was tense, but there was an undeniable sense of determination in the air.

"Listen up, everyone," Cu Chulainn began, his voice firm yet filled with an air of confidence. "We're facing a formidable opponent, but with proper coordination and strategy, victory is within our grasp."

But it was Kadoc who had come up with an idea of sorts to deal with the situation. "We need to plan our approach carefully. One Master and Servant will target Archer, while another will engage Saber. Once Archer is neutralized, we'll join forces to take down Saber swiftly. Any ideas on how to execute this?"

Who do you attack?
[ ] Archer
[ ] Saber

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.N : so this took time as I have my last Exams for collage tomorrow so yay. Anyway here is this Chapter. You know I was writing this thought it might be better if Kadoc could just have been a Demi-Servant or Pesudo Servant at the start. I might implement this later if people want it.

Damn, missed the update. oh well, nice read as always.

Fuyuki Part 10 New
[X] Fight Archer

As everyone decided that the plan and wrapped things up. Kadoc decided that it was best that he and Caster were the ones to actually fight Archer.

From what Cu chulainn had told them, Saber was King Arthur. This probably meant that she would have a high Magic resistance skill that every go damn Saber had. This meant that Caster and he were basically useless as King Arthur from what he knew about her didn't have any wild beast blood in her.

DC : 13 (Automatically Pass due to high Skill level)

Of course had it been Marrok then Kadoc would have gone to fight him. Since he was supposed to be a Werewolf. But ultimately Kadoc and the crew decided that it was best that they fight Archer since he was some no name person but even then Kadoc had been at edge since how would a nameless Archer be able to hold back cu Chulainn even if he was a Caster.

But Cu chulainn had assured Caster and him that the Archer had a very weak Magic resistance since most of his attacks were hitting him without anything being negated.

As Kadoc and Caster made their way to face Archer, the tension was palpable. Despite their confidence in Cu Chulainn's assessment, they couldn't afford to underestimate their opponent. Caster turned to Kadoc with a question in her eyes.

"Master, what's the plan of action against Archer?"

Kadoc took a moment to gather his thoughts, considering all the information they had. He knew they had to leverage their strengths and exploit any weaknesses Archer might have.

"Alright, Caster, here's the plan. From what Cu Chulainn told us, Archer has a weak Magic Resistance. That means your spells will be effective. We need to focus on keeping him off balance and preventing him from getting a clear shot. Your magic will be our primary offense."

Caster nodded, understanding her role in the fight.

"I'll support you with my own magecraft and try to disrupt his concentration. Our biggest advantage is that your ability to summon mummies and medjad."

He paused, considering the battlefield they would soon be entering.

"We also need to stay mobile. Archer's advantage lies in distance and precision. If we keep moving and don't give him a clear target, we'll reduce his effectiveness. Use the terrain to our advantage; any cover we can find will help."

Caster raised an eyebrow, her confidence showing through her calm demanor.

As they rounded a corner, a single arrow faster then one could see whizzed past Kadoc, making him stop in panic.

Kadoc's heart raced as he saw the arrow narrowly miss him, the adrenaline pumping through his veins. He focused his magical energy, enhancing his eyes to spot Archer, who stood with an ominous aura on a distant building.

"He's up there," Kadoc murmured to Caster, his voice low but urgent. "We need to close the distance and force him into close combat where your spells will have the most impact."

Caster nodded, her eyes narrowing in determination. "I'll provide cover. Keep moving, and I'll try to create distractions to throw him off."

Their plan set, Kadoc and Caster moved swiftly, using the terrain to their advantage as they closed in on Archer's position. Each step brought them closer to their opponent and heightened the tension in the air.

As Archer unleashed his arrows, each shot seemed to carry the destructive force of a cannonball, leaving trails of fiery explosions in their wake. The ground shook with each impact, sending debris flying in all directions. Realizing the imminent danger, Caster swiftly scooped up Kadoc into a bridle carry, her muscles tense with the effort as she dashed for cover.

With every step, the ground trembled beneath them as explosions erupted around them, the sheer power of Archer's arrows threatening to engulf them. Caster's determination fueled her speed as she navigated through the chaos, her focus solely on protecting Kadoc from the relentless barrage.

Their hearts pounded in sync with each detonation, the air thick with tension as they sought refuge from the devastating onslaught. Despite the overwhelming odds, they pressed on, their resolve unyielding as they raced against time to find a safe haven amidst the chaos unleashed by Archer's devastating arrows.

"We're almost there," Kadoc said, his voice steady despite the danger. "Stay focused, and be ready to strike when we get within range."

As Kadoc and Caster turned the corner, their eyes locked onto their elusive target—Archer, standing tall with a bow drawn taut, ready to unleash his deadly arrows. The tension in the air thickened as they realized the gravity of the situation, their resolve steeling for the inevitable clash.

Before they could react, Caster's swift action took them by surprise. With a powerful motion, she hurled Kadoc to the side, her movements fluid and precise. Kadoc's heart leaped into his throat as he flew through the air, a rush of adrenaline coursing through his veins.

Time seemed to slow as Kadoc braced himself, activating his reinforcement magic just in time to cushion the impact. Sliding to a halt, he quickly regained his bearings, his gaze fixated on the looming figure of Archer.

Sliding to a stop, he notices a tinge of disappointment flicker within him, prompting a moment of confusion. Then, realization dawns upon him—he had enjoyed the exhilarating chase as Caster carried him through the chaos of battle.

A faint smirk tugs at the corners of his lips as he shakes his head, amused by his own unexpected reaction. Despite the danger, there was a thrill in the adrenaline-fueled pursuit, a rush that stirred something within him.

As Caster's hand swept across the air with a fluid motion, portals emerged from the ground, unleashing a horde of mummies with a silent incantation that Kadoc couldn't decipher. The undead creatures surged forward, their decaying forms moving with surprising agility as they closed in on Archer.

Before Kadoc could react, Archer's voice cut through the chaos with a mocking tone. "I must say, I'm flattered that you've sent an Age of Gods Caster to face me. But do you truly believe such antiquated tricks can stand against my prowess?"

Archer's words were laced with arrogance, his confidence unwavering as he effortlessly dodged the mummies' clumsy attacks.

Undeterred by Archer's taunts, Kadoc focused his magical energy, channeling it into a swift and precise Gandr curse aimed directly at their opponent. The curse, though weak compared to Caster's powerful spells, carried with it a subtle yet potent effect that occasionally caused Archer to pause, his movements faltering ever so slightly.

As the curse struck true, Archer's smirk faltered for a moment, a flicker of irritation crossing his features before he regained his composure. "Is that the best you can do?" he sneered, his voice dripping with disdain.

With lightning speed, Archer's movements blurred as he closed the distance between them in an instant, appearing beside Kadoc with unnerving swiftness.

The sudden proximity sent a jolt of adrenaline coursing through Kadoc's veins as he instinctively raised his guard, preparing for the imminent confrontation.

Archer's presence loomed over him, his gaze piercing as he regarded Kadoc with a mix of amusement and disdain. "You're a bold one, I'll give you that," he remarked, his voice low and taunting. "But bravery alone won't save you from the inevitable."

As Archer projected a short sword and lunged towards Kadoc, aiming for a swift strike, Kadoc's instincts kicked in. But just as the blade was about to connect, a sudden force yanked him downward, pulling him out of harm's way. It was one of the summoned mummies, acting with surprising speed and agility.

Kadoc hit the ground hard, rolling to the side to avoid any follow-up attacks from Archer. As he regained his footing, he shot a grateful glance towards Caster, who was orchestrating the battle with unwavering focus.

"Nice save," Kadoc muttered, his voice tinged with relief as he steadied himself for the next onslaught. With renewed determination, he prepared to rejoin the fray, his resolve unshaken by the close call.

As more mummies surged forward, overwhelming Archer with their relentless assault, Kadoc found himself being carried away from the fray by one of the undead guardians. Despite the chaos unfolding around him, he remained focused, his mind racing with thoughts of strategy

Caster began her incantation, her voice resonated with power and authority, each word imbued with ancient magic.

"Mirror of Corpses, Mirror of Darkness," she intoned, her voice carrying a weight of centuries-old knowledge and arcane wisdom. "Become a doorway and bring terror here."

The air crackled with energy as Caster's words wove a web of magic, summoning forth the twisted reflection of the mirror. It materialized before her, a shimmering portal that seemed to pulsate with an otherworldly glow.

"Anpu Neb Ta Djeser!" she proclaimed, her voice echoing through the chamber with a commanding presence.

As the incantation reached its climax, the mirror's surface rippled and distorted, casting an eerie shadow over the battlefield. It was not a reflection in the traditional sense; instead, it seemed to draw upon the darkest recesses of the void, conjuring forth images of grotesque and dreadful darkness.

Archer, caught off guard by the sudden appearance of the mirror, attempted to dodge its ominous gaze. But before he could evade its reach, the mirror's dark energy surged forward, enveloping him in a shroud of repulsive darkness.

With a cry of alarm, Archer found himself ensnared by the mirror's power, his movements sluggish and disjointed as he struggled against its grip. A mummy, summoned by Caster's magic, seized the opportunity, latching onto him with a vice-like grip.

Despite his best efforts, Archer was unable to break free from the mirror's grasp, his every attempt thwarted by its relentless power. The darkness seemed to seep into his very being, filling him with a sense of dread and unease.

As Caster watched from afar, her eyes gleamed with satisfaction. The mirror had served its purpose, ensnaring their opponent in its inescapable grip and rendering him vulnerable to their attacks.

Just as they let their Guard down they heard a voice that sent Kadoc shivers down Kadoc's spine.

It was Archer bleeding and injured holding a bow ready to attack. But when he was about to attack he immediately let go of his bow.

Archer's voice cut through the chaos, his tone tinged with frustration and bitterness. "I failed again," he muttered, his gaze flickering with a mix of regret and resignation. "I thought... I thought I could make a difference, but..."

Kadoc's heart pounded in his chest as he braced himself for another onslaught, his instincts urging him to remain vigilant. But to his surprise, Archer's next words caught him off guard, their weight sinking in with a sense of finality.

"I failed to protect... to save..." Archer's voice trailed off, his expression pained as he lowered his bow, the tension draining from his form. "Forgive me..."

As the realization dawned upon Kadoc, he watched in stunned silence as Archer's figure began to fade, his form dissolving into motes of light that scattered into the wind.

As Archer's presence vanished, leaving behind only the echoes of his words, Kadoc couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy. Despite their differences and the conflict that had brought them to this point, there was a sense of kinship in their shared struggle against fate.

With a heavy sigh, Kadoc turned to Caster, his expression somber yet resolute. "It's over," he murmured, his voice carrying a hint of sadness. "Let's finish this and move forward. There's still much to do."

Together, they ran towards where Ritsuka, Mash and others were fighting with Saber.

[ ] Openly attack Saber
[ ] Sneak attack
[ ] Write in.

A.N : Another update, the next one will be the last.

Fuyuki Last Chapter New
The cavernous entrance loomed before them, its gaping maw a silent witness to the chaos within. Kadoc and his Caster dashed forward, their footsteps echoing off the stone walls. The oppressive atmosphere was thick with mana, the air crackling with energy. Each step felt heavier than the last, the weight of their mission pressing down on them.

As they rounded the final bend, the full scene unfolded before them. In a vast, dimly lit clearing, Ritsuka, Mash, and Cú Chulainn (Caster) were locked in a fierce battle against Saber. The oppressive aura of Saber's black armor was a stark contrast to the radiance of the mana swirling around them. The ground was scorched and scarred, testifying to the intensity of the conflict.

Ritsuka stood firm, her determined eyes never leaving Saber. Mash was at her side, her shield raised protectively, while Cú Chulainn cast powerful spells, trying to find an opening. But Saber's movements were swift and precise, her black armor absorbing and deflecting their attacks.

From what Kadoc saw, mash was acting defensively as whenever Saber came for an offensive strike she blocked it with her shield and Cu chulainn hit the Saber with his staff that seemed to be enhanced by a rune.

Kadoc clenched his fists, a surge of adrenaline coursing through him as he took in the scene. "Caster, by the power of my command seal I order you to defeat Saber.!" he shouted, his voice filled with urgency. Nitocris nodded, her eyes narrowed in determination.

With a swift incantation, Nitocris called forth her magic, summoning a swarm of ethereal scarabs that surged towards Saber, aiming to disrupt her relentless attacks. The scarabs glowed with an eerie blue light, their buzzing adding a new layer to the cacophony of battle.

Saber paused momentarily, distracted by the sudden onslaught, giving Mash a precious moment to reposition her shield. "Ritsuka, now!" Kadoc yelled, his voice cutting through the din.

Ritsuka nodded, understanding immediately. "Mash, let's press the attack!" she commanded, her voice resolute. Mash braced herself and pushed forward, her shield glowing with a radiant light as she charged at Saber with renewed vigor.

Cú Chulainn seized the opportunity, his staff flaring with runic energy. He chanted rapidly, and the ground beneath Saber erupted in a burst of blue flames, forcing her to retreat a few steps. Nitocris' scarabs swarmed around her, finding chinks in her black armor and gnawing at the exposed joints.

Saber snarled, her movements becoming more aggressive as she tried to swat away the scarabs and counter the relentless assault. Her sword slashed through the air, but the servants kept up the pressure, their combined magic forcing Saber to stay on the defensive.

Kadoc felt a surge of hope. They were turning the tide. Yet at the end Saber immediately kicked Caster Cu chulainn back and swung her blade.

"Excalibur Morgan"

Kadoc's heart stopped. Nitocris wasn't near him, and Mash, Ritsuka, and Director Olga Marie were far away. No one was protecting him.

Just as he was about to be engulfed in the burning light of Excalibur Morgan, a flurry of petals immediately surrounded him. The petals glowed with a soft, ethereal light, creating a shimmering barrier that deflected the deadly energy

For the first time in his life, Kadoc felt a profound sense of peace. The chaos of battle faded away, replaced by an almost surreal tranquility. The petals carried a delicate, soothing fragrance, calming his racing heart and filling him with an unshakeable confidence.

In that moment of serenity, Kadoc felt a surge of energy through him, rejuvenating his spirit and sharpening his focus. He used another Command Seal, his voice steady and powerful. "Caster, use your Noble Phantasm!"

Nitocris responded without hesitation. "Understood, Master!" She raised her staff high, and with a powerful chant, the ground beneath Saber began to tremble. As a giant mummy from beneath Saber immediately emerged holding her down.

Cú Chulainn, seizing the opportunity, summoned a giant wicker man, its fiery form towering above the battlefield. With a final incantation, he unleashed its explosive power upon Saber, the inferno engulfing her in a cataclysmic burst.

As the dust began to settle, Kadoc looked on, his breath caught in his throat. The radiant flames subsided, revealing the charred remains of the wicker man and the crumbling pyramid. Saber stood in the center, her black armor cracked and scorched, but her defiant stance unbroken.

Kadoc fell to his knees, the exhaustion of expending so much mana overwhelming him. His vision blurred, and his breath came in ragged gasps. He wanted to speak, to scream his frustrations, but he could barely find the strength to remain conscious.

Ritsuka clenched her fists, her frustration evident in the way she bit her lip. "Damn it," she muttered, her eyes never leaving the form of Saber.

Saber chuckled, a sound that echoed eerily through the cavern. "You don't have to worry," she said, her voice carrying an unsettling mix of amusement and respect, "you have defeated me, though your grand order has just begun."

Kadoc's world went dark as his body finally succumbed to exhaustion. The last thing he heard was Saber's ominous words echoing in his mind.

When he awoke, the sterile scent of antiseptic filled his nostrils. The soft hum of medical equipment and the faint beeping of a heart monitor reassured him that he was in the infirmary of Chaldea. Kadoc groggily opened his eyes, squinting against the harsh overhead lights. His body felt heavy, every muscle aching from the intense battle.

A gentle voice broke through his haze. "You're awake," said Dr. Romani Archaman, his face appearing above him. His usually relaxed expression was tinged with concern.

Kadoc tried to sit up, wincing at the sharp pain in his side. "What... what happened?"

"You passed out after we defeated Saber," Romani explained, helping him adjust his position. "Ritsuka, Mash, and Cú Chulainn managed to stabilize the situation. You gave us quite a scare."

Kadoc nodded, the memories flooding back. "Is everyone alright?"

Romani nodded. "Yes, thanks to you and your Caster. That barrier of petals saved your life. It seems someone—or something—was watching over you."

Kadoc recalled the ethereal petals and the profound peace they brought him. "I don't know what it was," he admitted, "but it felt... protective."

Romani sighed, sitting down beside his bed. "Whatever it was, it bought us the time we needed. The battle against Saber was costly, but we prevailed. You're a hero, Kadoc."

He shook his head. "I'm just doing my duty. How is Nitocris?"

"She's recovering," Romani assured him. "You both pushed yourselves to the limit."

As Kadoc lay back against the pillows, the door to the infirmary opened, and Ritsuka entered, followed closely by Mash and Cú Chulainn. Ritsuka's face lit up with a relieved smile. "Kadoc, you're awake!"

"Good to see you're back with us," Cú Chulainn added, his voice carrying a note of approval.

Mash stepped forward, her usual calm demeanor masking her worry. "We were worried about you."

Kadoc felt a mixture of relief and embarrassment at their concern. He turned his head slightly, trying to hide his reddening cheeks. "I-I don't know what you all are so worried about," he muttered, his tone slightly defensive. "I'm not that weak."

Ritsuka chuckled softly. "You were incredible out there, Kadoc. You really helped turn the tide."

He crossed his arms, avoiding her gaze. "I was just doing what needed to be done. Don't think I'm looking for praise or anything."

Mash stepped closer, her gentle smile unwavering. "Still, we're glad you're okay. We were really worried."

Kadoc's eyes darted away, and he huffed. "W-Well, you shouldn't have been. I can handle myself just fine. It's not like I was trying to impress anyone or anything."

Cú Chulainn raised an eyebrow, a smirk playing at his lips. "You did more than just handle yourself, kid. You were a key player in that fight."

Kadoc's face grew even redder. "S-Stop it! I don't need you guys fussing over me. I didn't do anything special."

Romani, watching the exchange with a knowing smile, patted Kadoc on the shoulder. "Just take it easy for now. You've earned a rest."

Kadoc grumbled under his breath but didn't argue further. As the others talked and checked on him, he couldn't help but feel a warmth in his chest. Despite his protestations, he was grateful for their support. But he wasn't about to admit that out loud.

"You guys better not slack off just because I'm here," he said, his voice softer. "We've still got a lot of work to do."

Ritsuka nodded, her expression serious. "We know, Kadoc. And with you on our side, I know we can handle anything."

Kadoc turned his head away again, but a small smile crept onto his lips. "Y-Yeah, well... don't get too used to relying on me. I won't always be there to save you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.N : So few turns will mostly include some slice of Life. Have 4 AP

Diplomacy
[ ] spend time with a Specific person (increase bond)(increasing bond may net you a reward)

Learning
[ ] Learn a Skill
(Can include almost anything but I will have to approve it first.)
[ ] Improve a Skill
[ ] Learn any specific lore

Personal actions
[ ] Re-build your workshop

Since we skipped the Flauros confrontation… I guess Director is dead. Or maybe Nitocris pulled a soul trap from somewhere.

Diplomacy
[X] spend time with a Specific person (increase bond)(increasing bond may net you a reward)
- Da Vinci. If there is someone who can figure out what to do next, it's her.
[X] spend time with a Specific person (increase bond)(increasing bond may net you a reward)
- Rituska. Our kouhai of a fellow Master has had a rather traumatic experience. And there's more to come. Better reassure the junior.
[X] Learn any specific lore
- I think it would be wise to do some research on Nitocris lore, mainly to fully figure out the scope of her potential abilities.
Personal actions
[X] Re-build your workshop
- As any self-respecting Magus should.

- Da Vinci. If there is someone who can figure out what to do next, it's her.
- Rituska. Our kouhai of a fellow Master has had a rather traumatic experience. And there's more to come. Better reassure the junior.
[X] Learn any specific lore
- I think it would be wise to do some research on Nitocris lore, mainly to fully figure out the scope of her potential abilities.
Personal actions
[X] Re-build your workshop
- As any self-respecting Magus should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back