1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

A New Morning (Quest) [Highschool DXD]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by ryuan, Oct 16, 2016.

1. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

Helel also have twelve wings, but YHWH wings are made of LIGHT while his are made of Light, very big difference.

As for pictures, you can spam more if you want, but unless I find a good one it will be the Michael from Bastard!

Least Devotee and Jarudazuigu like this.
  2. Jarudazuigu

Jarudazuigu Sealed, for now

3. JoshieWoshie

JoshieWoshie Well dressed, for the occasion

If you are still looking for a picture of DxD Gabriel for reference:
    [​IMG]

4. Minion #Q

Minion #Q Well worn.

if I had gotten here before the vote lock I would have tried to buy as much Authority as possible pity.

Jarudazuigu likes this.
  5. Project Eden

Project Eden Enthusiastic Seeker of Culture

[X]His name was Michael, and he seemed to be a quiet one. He gave me the impression of a blazing ember, that stays and endures for a long time.

I think sticking to canon for now might be better. Besides, there will be new sister in form of Gabriel later on anyway.

6. Project Eden

Project Eden Enthusiastic Seeker of Culture

Has anyone ever thought about using Diablo 3 angels as a template for Helel? I mean they're seriously majestic as fuck, especially their wings. Seraph/Seraphim translates as "burning ones" in Hebrew and these guys really gives off otherworldly and glorious impression much better than DxD version or other angelic forms in anime. Most of times, angels look no different than attractive human with pair of wings and a halo. Angels in Diablo franchise, however, actually look like divine beings made of purity and light itself.

Since Helel is meant to be the "super angel" or its equivalent, it's only fair that his form be as majestic as possible.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

david420, Rakjo, Akuma-Heika and 2 others like this.
  7. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

Please leave dead quests alone. :/

8. Threadmarks: 004: The Heavenly Host
    ryuan

+29000 XP

Michael grew quickly and while I didn't need to concern myself with bodily needs, thank you Father, she needed constant attention in order to grow healthy and strong. Father couldn't hold on her for long at this stage as his LIGHT was simply too strong for her.

Father had experimented with the creation technique in the past before deciding to take what he learned into practiced by giving birth to me. While I had used up almost all resources at hand, he still retained enough experience from the process to create a new breed of angels based off my own composition.

With me as the prototype, the actual first generation angels will be able to grow and evolve naturally, the spark of creativity and freedom being comparable to a human's final product, even if at a more limited power.

Soon her brothers and sisters came, with her brothers being Uriel, Raguel, Remiel and Sariel, and her sisters being Gabriel and Raphael. While Michael was the first of this generation of angels, the others were created roughly at the same time making them all twins in a sense.

Taking care of all of them was taxing, but I felt like I managed to get it right.

[ ]While I love all my siblings, Michael have a special place in my heart. As she grew I also made her interact more with her siblings, leading them as a proper bigger sister.

[ ]They were all a handful, so I split my attention towards all of them equally without favoring any of them. It was hard, but I believe I managed to make it work, though at times I felt like Michael felt neglected.

[ ]In order to pay as much attention to each of them, and give them however much love as they deserve, I exerted some of the accumulated power within me and bent the casualty, being at many places at the same time when it was necessary. [-35000xp, gain trait Choir Conductor]

AN:Choir Conductor, AKA Best Big Brother Ever

9. Jarudazuigu

I see no problems with plan:"Best Big Brother Ever!"
    [X]In order to pay as much attention to each of them, and give them however much love as they deserve, I exerted some of the accumulated power within me and bent the casualty, being at many places at the same time when it was necessary. [-35000xp, gain trait Choir Conductor]

Spending XP to gain extra useful trait? Sure!

Absol likes this.
  10. ryuan

I will start to prompt you guys if you want to expend xp to increase your authority or gain specializations since you aren't exactly bothered to remember that's actually an option.

11. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

[X]While I love all my siblings, Michael have a special place in my heart. As she grew I also made her interact more with her siblings, leading them as a proper bigger sister.

12. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

[X]In order to pay as much attention to each of them, and give them however much love as they deserve, I exerted some of the accumulated power within me and bent the casualty, being at many places at the same time when it was necessary. [-35000xp, gain trait Choir Conductor]

Being able to be in multiple places at the same time is a very useful authority. Even if at this point it looks like it would be only 8 or 9. I'm betting we could get that up higher later on.

13. moonberserker

moonberserker Experienced.

14. Walkin' Man

Walkin' Man I trust you know where the happy button is?

15. Leekz01

Leekz01 Well worn.

16. Avalon Du Lac

Avalon Du Lac Versed in the lewd.

17. moonrune

moonrune Getting sticky.

18. horus

horus Warmaster

19. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

[X] In order to pay as much attention to each of them, and give them however much love as they deserve, I exerted some of the accumulated power within me and bent the casualty, being at many places at the same time when it was necessary. [-35000xp, gain trait Choir Conductor]

No hesitation we shall make sure Ryuan is the best big brother even if it kills him.

Jarudazuigu likes this.
  20. ryuan

Helel isn't an SI, he was created by taking the records of those in the previous universe Book of Life.

YHWH made sure to take the good natured yet reasonable people out of the bunch, in as many varieties as he could to cover all potential bases.

21. eaenidu

eaenidu Getting sticky.

22. Terenak

Terenak Alleged Terror of the Stars

I love plan Best Big Brother

Jarudazuigu likes this.
  23. Jarudazuigu

So an SI, after a fashion. Memory is personality after all. I expect Helel to double take when he realizes it's DxD-verse. And worry-wart about dad.

Does Helel have a physical body or he's made of Light, like Diablo III angels?

Absol and Par Tzu like this.
  24. JoshieWoshie

JoshieWoshie Well dressed, for the occasion

25. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

I stand by the sentiments of my statement

We shall make the MC into the best big brother even if it kills him...repeatedly.

26. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

27. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

28. marsolino

marsolino I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X]They were all a handful, so I split my attention towards all of them equally without favoring any of them. It was hard, but I believe I managed to make it work, though at times I felt like Michael felt neglected.

29. 11moorem

11moorem Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Jarudazuigu likes this.
  30. shanagan

shanagan Versed in the lewd.

Jarudazuigu likes this.