1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Sage's Journey (Original Xianxia)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by ChandraMagic, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Index: Character Data
    ChandraMagic

ChandraMagic Just a Bit Ditzy Moderator

[​IMG]
    Resplendent Lotus​

You are just turned eighteen, and the daughter, and only child, of a baker. While you know your parents love you, you are also a disappointment, because you are not a son to carry on the family trade. Still, they clothe you and feed you and do love you, so it's an all right situation.

Sage Rank: F
    The lowest rank of Sage. You barely have an awareness of the world around you, and only the faintest of yourself. This is the beginning of your journey, and you must work to master yourself, and the world around you, if you wish to progress.

Qi: F
    In terms of your Qi, you have a tiny, tiny puddle of it. You've touched your Qi, barely. You have sparked it and you have 'seen' it circulate through your meridians. Focusing around your lower Dantian (which is three finger widths below, and two finger widths behind, your navel.

Agility: C
    You are relatively quick on your feet, and have good flexibility. You can actually perform the splits, given enough time. You are generally graceful, and have an easy time to move your body about. Balance wise, you can walk along the top of a foot wide stone wall without a worry.

Endurance: E
    From long hours of working at your parents' bakery, you have toughened yourself up. You do not get tired that easily, and you can take a hit or two before you break down crying. Well, a hit or two from an unskilled normal thug at least.

Strength: F
    You are not the strongest Sage. No, you are not even the strongest normal human. Okay, you can admit it, you are relatively weak. Not as weak as those that refrain from performing manual labour, but in the grand scheme of things, you are comfortable only lifting something of about your weight.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    ulkapind, caspian1a, meridian and 9 others like this.
  2. Index: Rules & Stuff
    ChandraMagic

ChandraMagic Just a Bit Ditzy Moderator

Rules, because I have some, and I may as well quantify them, right?

- SO, first rule is obvious. No wirte-ins unless I specifically allow them. That is not to say you can't discuss and comment on why you are voting a certain way, you just can't write in votes/subvotes. I read all the posts, and I have been known to, a lot of the time, adjust what I write based on voter expectations.

- Discussion/comments make me happy. Like, they spur me on to write updates and such, so...do that, please?

- I will try to update this on the following schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday. This leave sme the weekend free to not have to worry about stuff, and it also gives voters an idea of when an update will happen.

- I will add more as I think of them.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    caspian1a likes this.