Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ash really needed to teach him Iron Tail or something. The only moves the Electric-Type had that could even hurt the Rock/Ground-Type were Quick Attack and Tackle, and as funny as watching the small mouse throw itself face-first into a rock would be, it wasn't exactly a winning strategy. The Ground-Type immunity to electricity wasn't a hard rule, as far as I knew after asking Brock, but the minerals in Graveler's rocky hide would conduct the current and insulate its biological insides.
Yeah, he's over there! After our second battle, which I won by the way!" He preened like I was supposed to be impressed, though I held my tongue for once and just waited until he continued. "But yeah, I met his dad, and he helped train Pikachu to learn Iron Tail! Did you know he could learn that!?" The yellow rodent seemed to have heard his name as he suddenly appeared by Ash's side. The mouse Pokémon's eyes lit up when he saw me, swiftly running over and starting to pull on my pant legs. I absently threw him one of the veggie treats from my pouch.