• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advanced logic, dangerous experiments and universes.

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

A group of scientists, each being basically an organic supercomputer, get lost somewhere in the omniverse, but on their journeys home they find many wonders to investigate and study. People to interact with and experiment to perform.

It is a pity that like the artificial intelligence that assimilated their species long ago they have a voracious appetite for knowledge and do not care in the least if their experiments end up destroying a planet or warping reality. The question is what will happen, not whether they should do it.
we have arrived New

Agarramelo

■■■■■
AN: I am posting this in order to practice my writing and I must also warn that English is not my first language so it is very possible that I will find spelling mistakes and words that do not make sense.

《 [Primary energy system in critical state - deactivating] 》

《 [Chorus errors detected - fixing] 》

《 [Astral-Driver in critical state - deactivating] 》

《 [Astral-Driver in critical state - deactivating] 》

《 [Dimensional travel is no longer feasible] 》

《 [Dimension compatible detected - logging in] 》

"Status report," I requested my companion through the Neural Chorus.

"There was an anomaly during omniversal exploration, resulting in a separation from the exploration fleet and our entry into an unknown multiversal cluster. We are currently on the edge of a star system with a class B star and a single medium-sized planet with its respective moon," O6 reported.

With our Astral-Driver damaged, we won't even be able to make an FTL trip, let alone leave this dimension. And even if we could, we've already moved too far away from the exploration fleet. What's more, we don't even know what dimension we might have ended up in, let alone our location in the already strange and barely explored omniverse. The best we can do now is to settle down and explore the local multiverse. Hopefully, they'll manage to find us before we're ready to leave again, though we'll most likely have to return to the Animus Mekh on our own.

At least the Chorus and the psionic connection to the crew are intact. This means that, while we won't be as efficient as when we were with the fleet, at least we won't have as many problems when it comes to working here.

"It should also be added that different noticeable psionic presences have been detected on the planet, possibly conscious. According to the data, in an adjacent dimension of the same, while it seems not to exert its influence directly in this dimension, sensors have located the same energy signatures on a smaller scale in this dimension. And not least, sapient native life with societies all over the planet, the most advanced being in medieval times. Regarding the planet itself, it is a continental type celestial body with elements just off the charts, but due to our situation we cannot risk approaching or scanning the system from here for anomalies because of the risk of being detected," O6 finished reporting.

"It should also be noted that while this ship is non-standard and more equipped than a scientific scout ship should be, including means to combat minor threats and low-end psionic entities, we will not fare well in the event that whatever is connected to the planet exceeds our combat capabilities," Zed added.

"And there's the added fact that, with the Astral-Driver damaged, we won't be able to go anywhere for a while," Selene announced.

"Well, given the lack of options, we'll proceed with this plan: we'll keep a low profile for as long as possible. We will deploy a cloaked drop pod in this region of the planet," I relayed to my companions, coordinates, images and data of the site in question. "A shipment of nanites controlled by a basic AI will be sent with construction orders for a cloaked base of operations, allowing us to have a place to access the planet. Let's proceed with preparations."

"Drex," Zed spoke to me. "I am analyzing the anomaly data, but I will need access to your private database for best results."

"Request accepted," I replied as I allowed further connection of my mind to his, in a process I had done a number of times before.

Noriko Mochizuki POV

I really hoped this was all a nightmare in a lucid dream. Just a nightmare from which I would wake up at any moment. But to my misfortune, every moment that passes I get proof that this is real.

It had all started on a normal day like any other. I was walking calmly heading home until I saw what, at first, was a cosplayer who I deduced was lost, given the confusion he was showing. Great was my surprise when he suddenly grabbed me and started dragging me somewhere. I was even more surprised to see his body gradually disappear into thin air as his body seemed to undulate and, before I knew it, I passed through what I later deduced was a portal.

Things were very confusing from there. Everything around me changed. Where there were once buildings, there were now fields and primitive looking tents. I heard men speaking in a language I could not identify, also dressing similarly to the one that brought me here. I saw monsters, other Japanese just as confused as I was. They took our belongings, clothes, put chains on us and brutally beat anyone who resisted. Two days had passed since we were kidnapped and the savages had brought more people who eventually ended up just as bad as us.

During my stay in the cell, I met Hiroki, a great friend of mine and classmate. Also someone who didn't want me to end up here. He had been put in the cell next to me, along with the other men. When he turned his head to acknowledge his surroundings, he saw me. His face expressed visible shock both at my state of undress and at finding me in this situation.

Talking in whispers, we caught up. I was reported missing along with most of the people here. Investigations were launched, posters were put up looking for me and I was in the news. The only consolation I have is that my parents are fine, except emotionally... I miss them so much.

I really want to see them again...I just hope not here.

I tried to stay calm as I watched the night light through a hole in the car we are riding in going I don't know where. Two, four days ago we were taken out of the camp, separated by gender and put all of us inside the wagons. The few who tried to escape were brutally beaten. In the process, more and more hope of escape. Presently, the caravan stopped and I can hear the laughter and chatter of the slavers around the camp. Some girls managed to fall asleep. Others were chatting among themselves. By this point, some girls stopped covering their parts. I see one in particular who is very calm and quiet, considering the whole situation. She is a tall girl and, from her appearance, I would say she is about my age. Both her hair and eyes are a very dark purple, highlighting how straight and shiny her shoulder-length hair is, in contrast to her deep-set eyes. Since she arrived, she hasn't said a word, but still managed to stay calm all this time. I wish I could have her willpower to endure all this without trembling.

I was brought out of my thoughts by sounds I could not identify and the screams of our captors. The fact that this box has no windows to see what's outside doesn't help dispel my nerves and I notice that I'm not the only one.

I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my throat when what I assume to be the last slaver goes silent along with big footsteps getting louder and louder approaching us and I could hear the agitated breaths of my companions from the impending contact.

I hear the lock on the door unlock, it begins to open and I see.... A robot? Or something that reminds me very much of a humanoid form. It has what appears to be a large eye with two smaller ones on the sides, first an equally small one on top of that, a small antenna on the side at the back of its head, thin arms and what appears to be two antennae or weapons on its back.

Before anyone could even make a sound, the robot closed the door and put the lock back on. I watch through the roof window as what appears to be an advanced looking drone gets on top of us and begins to give off some lights. I immediately feel the car start to lift off and go somewhere.

That this is a dream suddenly became more plausible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back