1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

I disagree with you. Sister play is awesome.

Besides, Yang might be open to the idea of sharing.

2. SoulofaGremlin

SoulofaGremlin Typing...

Might be? She already is. All the girls are sharing.

I also want to see that folder they made on who would be good "targets". I wouldn't be surprised if Ruby was in there with a tag of "Just confess to her already!"

3. Ichypa

Ichypa I trust you know where the happy button is?

Has Eiko actually slept with us? I thought Issei said that he had decided that going for that was a "no" back during the Nurarihyon arc.

4. SoulofaGremlin

SoulofaGremlin Typing...

Yeah, she's not part of the harem. Though if she ever shows interest I wouldn't be opposed.

5. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Err, No Ruby is Kinda young for that atm, if she tries for Issei sure, but otherwise it's a betrayal of Yang, which is bad

at the moment we are er Cool Senpai/Heroing Mentor not BF material currently from what I understand, more because she's not really in the head space FOR a BF then anything probably

6. Blight Gecko

Blight Gecko Not too sore, are you?

Yang is also very protective of her.

No she has not. She might even have a fiancé and we wouldn't know about it.

7. EternitynChaos

She's got her mind set on her traditions, which she is happy with I will note so she is our best female friend, not your fuck buddy with wings *that's Akeno's reserved spot though Mittelt probably files it as well /laugh*

it would take rewriting her desires with invasive charms to get her in bed with us, so lets not do that kay? we are far from hurting for options, and Issei is better then that cockmongrel Deus

8. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

Because he and we, by extension aren't trying to actively seduce girls. Issei is, despite his claims to the contrary, content with having one girlfriend he seduced Mittelt when he had sex bam. Best girl. 10/10 would fuck again. Even though she couldn't keep up with his sexual endurance or his skill he stopped actively seeking harem members, partly because at the time the idea of having a Harem was absurd.

Then Mittelt came in and picked up on that and begun her campaign to find girls for Issei, I bet Rias and Eiko talked to the little Fallen extensively before sleeping with Issei.

If we had time to settle in our relationship with Mittelt for a few weeks, without Aika and Eiko appearing or without Rias being pushed into action by Riser, he would have likely thought about his dream and THEN brooched the topic with Mittelt, after sex of course, which would have lead to Issei likely picking up Dots in Investigation and Larceny to begin making Harem-Candidate profiles on most of the girls we already have, minus Shigure, Sona, Renka, and Kii and Mii.

It would have been a larger and more developed harem then what we have right now.

Edit: My bad I knew it was one of the things we had in the works, your right about Eiko not fucking Issei yet.

9. Blight Gecko

Being a Harem King involves more than just having a lot of sex.

10. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

I wonder what would the Dethlords think when they hear about Issei, or his world?

11. Justbrowsing

Justbrowsing Not too sore, are you?

Here's a thought. Do we have any omakes of the haremettes getting busy with each other? A good relationship between them all would keep the internal drama low. Plus, you know, the yuri factor.

12. Bloodshifter

While true Issei thinks with his penis.

He is still quite mature for his age though I'll give him that.

Being the one that gathers a Harem by default requires you to be able to have alot of sex and to have sex with multiple partners in which their only opposite sex outlet would be you.

Had Issei begun to mellow on 'Sex is awesome' first before his harem started we would see more of the intellectual side of harem management.

13. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

In canon Issei is so goddamn blue balled that it's amazing he can think about anything other than sex.

I've said it before and will probably say it again: The single greatest advantage Exaltation has given him is actually getting him laid so he can think with his brain instead of his dick.

14. Blight Gecko

Actually, I was referring to how Issei still has the same goal as canon, he has realized a few things:

1) A little tact goes a long way, especially if the girl is already interested

2) After he had sex with Mittelt, his harem goal went from "get laid" to "make girls happy".

He reworded it because he wanted to look good to Yang, but he is trying to make good on it.

3) There is promise to Rias.

Yeah, so there is that too.

15. Bloodshifter

His goal was always to make His Girls happy, this never changed, Issei is ao anti-NTR we'd gain Limit just reading about it likely.

Issei hasn’t changed any, he is growing up becoming a adult. His goals are exactly the same.
    1. Get girls.
    2. Sleep with them.
    3. Become a Harem King.

Only now he understands things.

1. Get girls that can stand each other and love me for me, also ensure I can care for them.
    2. Sleep with them.
    3. Become Harem King.

Its not a big step up for us, but for Issei? This is man discovering the Wheel. Issei is learning that he has to have an emotional connection with those he wants in his harem.

16. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

There was also that little incident with a cross-dressing Shirou.

17. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

Cross-dressing Shirou? Um... What do you mean?

18. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

Mentioned during the first training deal, when Issei was grinding his stats.

He was trying to convince some questers to have Shirou crossdress in a quest he was participating in, in order to screw with that Quests Rin.

Speaking of that, I'd honestly like to see that happen.

19. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

Forget trying, he actually succeeded. Saber wore a suit and brought home the bacon while Shirou was a house wife.

20. burningclaw2

Yeah. Which is why I want to see this...and Mordred/The Knights of the Round tables reaction...and now I'm thinking that Guinevere looks like Shirou.

BlackThief12, Asurau and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  21. BlackThief12

Send me a link!

22. burningclaw2

To where it was mentioned in story?

23. BlackThief12

Not that, the one with Shirou being crossdressing!

24. Kerfirou

Yeah, I also want to know the one with cross-dressing Shirou.

25. burningclaw2

Like I said, it was only mentioned here.

I want to see it as well. I just ended up having the thought that Guinevere and Shirou looks alike because King Arthur married Guinevere.

26. Bloodshifter

There is none it was one story post with a blurb about it and another saying Shirou became a househusand while Saber brought in the bacon.

27. BlackThief12

Whyyyyyyyyyy----

... Wait...

Saber brought a bacon? Dafaq?

28. Blight Gecko

This is the part everyone is getting all crazy about. It is from Training Days I: A Very Busy Week, Part 5.

ZipLopz, Lalzparty, Ichypa and 3 others like this.
  29. Kerfirou

Ah, right.

That one. A fanfics writing for training.

MasterMarx, kinglugia and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  30. EternitynChaos

actually I believe it was Issei forum questing to train Persuasion or something, which from memory it did nicely