• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Setting up a betting pool. Who wants to bet that Issei goes into Limit Break upon receiving this information?

Specifically 'witnessing' attractive women being hurt.
Unless he does something to one of them in our presence, or Issei sees them as being hurt, it shouldn't count towards our limit.

Mil-tan is being turned into mahou shoujo to fulfill a contract and to protect our collective sanity.

Speaking off, we really need to introduce all the previous BG holders, now that we're stuck with them, to that mind-scarring sight. Pain lessens when it's shared, right?

And out of curiosity, what is this Red Rage limit break you speak of? How does it work?

red_rage_of_compassion_by_golentan-d3kha2b.jpg

Red Rage of Compassion
All the suffering the character has seen fi lls her with an
unquenchable rage. She immediately attacks the most obvious
cause, without consideration for herself or the situation. The
character's rage overcomes sense and reason. She is unlikely
to perform even simple acts such as putting down objects in
her hands or drawing a weapon. However, she does not suffer
wound penalties while in this state. Characters without obvious
targets enter a terrible rage, moving erratically from area
to area, smashing objects without consideration for value and
lashing out at anyone foolish enough to interfere.

Partial Control: The character must immediately attack
any source of suffering, but she can apply her rage effectively,
using weapons, Charms and spells normally. Without a nearby
target, the character seeks out oppressors she has seen before
and does not calm down until she fi nds one. She will also attack
anyone who attempts to stop her. She suffers normal wound
penalties in this state.

Duration: One scene in combat or hours equal to Compassion

Limit Break Condition: The character sees innocents
suffering and is unable to effectively intervene.

I have a name for anime Fenrir, Sköll, and Hati Hróðvitnisson in comparasion to the LN; cheap knockoffs.

In SRW terms they would be the Mass-Produced enemy units.

Let's hope they are just a trick by Loki, Doidora (fuck that bastard) hair must be painted to help him hide his identity to Asia.

Also Solar Issei is a nice person, the one who would love to have Midnight Bliss would be Desus (the bastard mate of Lilith).

Red Rage of Compassion: one of those Limit breaks that protect the innocents.

And then girl-Mil decides she wants to join our peerage. Goodbye sanity!
Issei has to pass a middle or high level Sanity test, the reaction of Issei harem would be funny to see.

Those who expect Loki, Fenrir and other Norse figures to be pathetic like canon...are on for a rude awakening.

"God-Harem King" is set in a World of Badass. Meaning, everyone and everything kick ass and has at least a "badass" trope.

Those who expect Loki, Fenrir and other Norse figures to be pathetic like canon...are on for a rude awakening.

"God-Harem King" is set in a World of Badass. Meaning, everyone and everything kick ass and has at least a "badass" trope.
so the perverted duo have "made of iron"?

I know one of them was real good at baseball, but what about the other?

you can only gain limit once per scene anyway *depending on the ST per source*
*cough*
Does seeing multiple women in distress simultaneously count as a single point towards limit break or several?

Now this, is an interesting question.
All I know is that we better have Truth Shines Through in case we come across a random bus full of cheerleaders about to fall off a cliff or our current relationships could get messy.

Intelligence or observation, I think? His main talent as far as I can remember is being able to accurately get a girl's sizes at a glance... which would make him a terrific tailor.

If you mean their family jewels, then yes. Actually as opposed to Issei they displayed noticeable talents in middle school...and then they waste all of it by being perverts.

i see issei's friends as being those type who are geeky, unattractive in high school, then college happens, and they turn into those successful business type, actor, etc making classmates go wtf how did that happen.

issei's sacred gear and solar shard just upped the time table for him in this quest XD

I wonder if we should do something like that for them? Like create something that lets them channel all their lust into something productive. Would make sona suspicious though...

Last edited:
It would amuse me if one or both of them were actually reasonably popular with girls in middle school, and that if they went to a normal highschool rather than going to Kuoh in an attempt to get a bunch of girlfriends they would have gotten one by now.

Instead of making Loki a "Come at me bro!" direct combatant, make him disguise as a lot of people so he can troll anyone on the road, but the truth is Loki just wants to see if the Norse and other mythology faction can really ally themselves without going to war or blood must be shed.
Though it should be noted that Loki in 'canon' myth did give birth to a horse, 8-leg horse. I'm not expecting Loki to troll Issei by becoming a beautiful woman since it would break my SoD so much.

noahgab1133's omake 2
https://forum.questionablequesting....ghschool-dxd-exalted.1063/page-17#post-268887

well index updated, forgot to include the last update

also will issei's jealousy at diadora hitting on asia in this quest show up? I shudder to think what advice bright draig, or the senpais might give...

on second thought here have this funny XD

"Draig why do i feel the urge to light that handsome bastard on fire? and then rampage around his property?" Issei asked his battle partner, the great heavenly dragon draig.

"Ah classic red dragon horde instinct. Anything touches your shinies you're obligated to burn them, their house and their kingdom to ground. Its something like dragon law. I recommend we start with his house partner, nobles like him tend to have huge ones, and they burn nice~" As usual he responded like a stereotypical dragon from an rpg

"A fool dares to sully what belongs to a heavenly prince? Slaughter his followers and allies as he watches and then torture him until he begs for death! Only then will he have repented for his crime!" Yup no help as usual, thank you bright.

"NTR! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"What's up with him?"
"Past trauma..."
"Ah..."

"You guys aren't any help at all..." Guess Issei would have to deal with this himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back