• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Apologize
-[X] "Irina, I'm sorry I was such an idiot when we were children and even more of one just now. I don't have any real excuse for my stupidity and even if I did I won't insult you by making it. But I will say this; It's wonderful to see you again Irina-chan." Hug her.
--[X] "How can I make it up you?"
---[X] I wonder why your parents never corrected me. I always did use male pronouns while talking about something you did around them.

@merisvergrin: Editing in the missing [ would be enough..

[X] Apologize
-[X] "Irina, I'm sorry I was such an idiot when we were children and even more of one just now. I don't have any real excuse for my stupidity and even if I did I won't insult you by making it. But I will say this; It's wonderful to see you again Irina-chan." Hug her.
---[X] I wonder why your parents never corrected me. I always did use male pronouns while talking about something you did around them.

It's ALIVE!

[X] Apologize

So that Infernal character at the start....was that the character you were writing about?
Yep. Read below for his identity.
Let's examine that for a moment.

Garden-variety Infernal

Vs

Plus a Solar Exaltation.

So probably us.
Garden-variety?

Also, you're assuming he is going to play fair.
Don't worry 'bout it too much Alex, you brought us a wonderful Omake about Zero, Chosen of Oramus discussing matters with Issei, Sovereign of the Radiant Scales.

[X] Apologize
-[X] Afterwards ask what brought them here besides Irina wanting to see her childhood friend once more.
...I kinda' want to see the Lelouch vs. Issei fight, actually.

Issei, to me at least, makes a much better foil for Lulu than the detestable Suzaku.

Shame it's an omake.

...or is it?
Is the cat of Schrodinger dead or alive?
Now, I wonder what kinds of 'offering' she needs to make. That she needs to bring Issei with.

And rite of passage? Usually rite of passage is something meant to acknowledge ones ascension to maturity........

Trust me, rite of passage can be kinds of fucked up. There are ones in my country for a tribe when an adult male members is, ah, 'pouring' the essence of manliness anally into the juvenile males. In public.
Eww. Like, eww. Sorry but I am utterly failing at being politically correct. But to answer your question: it's heavily ritualized stuff, which takes hours and a lot of patience.
Also horribly wonderful thought. We turn the Magical Muscle Bound Guy Brigade into the world's first Celestial Martial Artists -after our harem- and have them face off against a Devil team -Raiser- to show off their stuff can anyone else smell the lifetime of therapy?
I can :D
[X] Apologize

If you want to make it darker, read "Demon among Devils", a crossover fanfic between Persona 3 and DxD, for inspiration. It is able to suspenseful and awesome while also having quite a few hilarious moments. My favorite was the part where Issei turned his Boosted Gear into the "Tiamat Oppai Cannon" during the "fight" against Kokabiel.
I read it. It's not dark enough.
I forget but did Tiamat ever maim Issei for that?
If she did, it happened off-screen.

Changed votes. Took out the hug part, it seems too sudden. Would have changed it to "Bow in apology" but Bright would bitch at us forever for that.

[X] Apologize
-[X] "Irina, I'm sorry I was such an idiot when we were children and even more of one just now. I don't have any real excuse for my stupidity and even if I did I won't insult you by making it. But I will say this; It's wonderful to see you again Irina-chan."

...Too dark?

Last edited:
:eek: WTF is this shiet?! *dives for the brain bleach*
He was complaining about stuff not being dark enough, so I gave the darkest DxD story I knew of.

...If you have any spare brain bleach left over, I could use some. I ran out a long time ago.
Get it out of my awesome funny thread!
Well you yourself just quoted it so I can't edit it out. I'll just put it in a spoiler tag with a warning.

[X] Apologize

man I'm going to have to re read everything not a bad thing though it good to see you back Alexander

Nice to see we are making progress on our most important quest: turning Mil-tan into a magical girl.

Also, regarding the pronouns vote, you don't really use gender differentiating pronouns, especially for little kids.

*Waves fire in front of kinglugia* Back! Back to the shadows from whence you came foul creature! :mad::p

Nothing more to tell, really. It just like how you imagined in a tribal setting.

The juvenile males wanting to be acknowledged as adult sitting in the center, aware they are going to receive seed of manliness and proud of it. The adult males with the duty of giving the seeds, because no way one guy is enough, are behind them.

Then the ceremony start, the transvestite shaman doing his/her duty of chanting some mumbo jumbo, then the adults pulling down their leaf skirt and the juvenile laying down in receiving position after the shaman give some herbal medicine to their receiving place. So it enters easier.

Afterwards, the juvenile are recognized as adult, everyone happy. And the shaman applying some hrbs to their, well, you know. To heal the damage. While giving words of wisdom they need to know as adult.

If you want to know more, just come to my country and read the record. The ceremony no longer practiced now, anyways. And it's in my country language. How good are you at reading Melayu languages?

Ah, and I'm definitely wait for the time Mil-tan turned into Mil-chan. Wonder if the pervert trio-1 wants to meet them again after that.

[X] Apologize

If you want to know more, just come to my country and read the record. The ceremony no longer practiced now, anyways. And it's in my country language. How good are you at reading Melayu languages
Which Melayu, the Indonesian, or Malaysian? I can somewhat understand the former, and competent in the latter.

Indonesian. Wait, so you are south east Asian? Or Malaysian? Shouldn't your places have something like that as well?

No, I can't remember which tribes is it. Not Javanese ones, that one I'm sure of. I've read it once to make reports in high school. And I'm certainly a long time from high school.

Malaysian. Not sure. As I've never checked yet.

Better check then. South East Asia (or even Asia in general) has a lot of things that can considered fucked up by modern/Westerner standard. Balut and tiet canh vit come to mind. And that's the tamer one.

And we better stop here.

Yep. Read below for his identity.

Garden-variety?

Also, you're assuming he is going to play fair.

Is the cat of Schrodinger dead or alive?

Eww. Like, eww. Sorry but I am utterly failing at being politically correct. But to answer your question: it's heavily ritualized stuff, which takes hours and a lot of patience.

I can :D

If she did, it happened off-screen.
Wait, you're the Alexander over on SV? Who's running the Green Sun, Black Shadows quest?

But to answer your question: it's heavily ritualized stuff, which takes hours and a lot of patience.

I hope both of them drink a lot in recess, or at least before. o_O

You can get into dehydration if you keep going at it for hours. Thankfully Issei stamina has been tempered by Mittelt, Yang, Asia, etc......

Now I just hope Eiko can keep on with him. Or will we get a surprise?

I hope both of them drink a lot in recess, or at least before. o_O

You can get into dehydration if you keep going at it for hours. Thankfully Issei stamina has been tempered by Mittelt, Yang, Asia, etc......

Now I just hope Eiko can keep on with him. Or will we get a surprise?
Buddy, it Issei we're talking about.

[X] Apologize

I really need to get back to trying to figure out some omakes so we can get the XP we need.

I wonder what our Solar Pieces would do to a Devil.

Also, still need to get Akeno into the harem yet.

It has been a while I guess, so it's forgiveable, but Eiko isn't for lewds, word of QM on that, she has family obligations and such and will probably be having an Omai at some point in the future, it's probably just a lot of paper work and or ceremony rather then anything you people seem to be thinking, hate to break it to you, again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back