• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

GM thus spoke:

It isn't a problem to bring up an argument, even if in the past said argument gave birth to a heated discussion.
It is a problem when people aren't polite with each other and rudely tell others what to do.
In short: stay polite, and as long as that point is valid you can talk about whatever you want (that is not forbidden by forum rules and/or pertinent with the quest).
So...what're your plans for the...um...Evil Piece thingie?

So...what're your plans for the...um...Evil Piece thingie?
To let you decide ^^.

More seriously, when you vote to take time and decide to complete the analysis, you will get a session with Bright where you can make plans for your own personal version. After that is a matter of gaining access to your own workshop, the resources and begin the construction.

To let you decide ^^.

More seriously, when you vote to take time and decide to complete the analysis, you will get a session with Bright where you can make plans for your own personal version. After that is a matter of gaining access to your own workshop, the resources and begin the construction.

Incidentally does Rias know how close we are to make our version? Or even that we'll have the capacity to make our own?

That sounds like a tea moment.

Incidentally does Rias know how close we are to make our version? Or even that we'll have the capacity to make our own?

That sounds like a tea moment.
We've almost finished cracking her set. Once we're done with that we'll probably know how to make our own, so that seems like a good moment to tell her.

Eh, I don't think it's going to be that big a shock, we have been shewing threw unlocking the secrets of the Evil Peices rather retardedly fast after all, and she knows that what with the big kerfufel about them making peerage members blood relations and everything so it shouldn't be to big a shock, she did let us study them with the expectation that we may be able to do something like this after all, we are doing so to help Kiba primarily after all

Eh, I don't think it's going to be that big a shock, we have been shewing threw unlocking the secrets of the Evil Peices rather retardedly fast after all, and she knows that what with the big kerfufel about them making peerage members blood relations and everything so it shouldn't be to big a shock, she did let us study them with the expectation that we may be able to do something like this after all, we are doing so to help Kiba primarily after all

The thing is we aren't talking about copying hers, but making our own. We're not making more devils, but empowering our own people. Only the three Heaven factions have managed that to my knowledge. The purpose of the pieces for the Devils was to allow them quick recruitment of other people into their own kind to recover their numbers. How ambitious does it look like to come up with that? This after we're on speaking terms with both heads of the devil and fallen angel factions and kicked Raiser in the teeth? That's a frightening accrual of power, and a clear sign we don't plan on slowing down.

And after we fix things with raiser and he's on good terms with us?

That screams chessmaster, a charismatic one able to smash an enemy piece but remake it into an ally. And to continue the metaphor, one who will soon the means to make his own pieces.

Again. We seem extremely persuasive, enough to be on good terms with two of the Heaven factions and on the Youkai Now we've found a way to make out own pieces when it comes. That speaks to our ability to become a small, but growing powerbloc of our own. Even if our own strength to directly command is miniscule compared to some factions, that we're on terms with the big fish means we can bring it to bear on who we want without risking a lot of blow back.

And we're still accomplishing on a first human lifespan. When some major factions have been around millenia, our rise is practically meteoric. Extend out some time and we might just become a truly powerful in short amount of time to those long live(read centuries, maybe decades) And with a god queen empress in our brain those thinking we are, aren't wrong.

Easy mode indeed.

Last edited:
Less easy mode and more to do with the fact that well... Solar, they do that sort of thing if you leave them alone for more then Five Minutes /laugh

Which is precisely the point of how the outcome so far matched the original player choice of easy mode. Toss a Solar into a setting and don't immediately set the big guns out and they'll eventually start causing everything to oribt around them. Within a few centuries either they'll be having tea time with god or sitting on his throne.

I wasn't here for the previous piece discussion and I didn't read all 100+ pages of the threads so I don't know any debates that was made.

Going back to the update. Strangely enough I am more interested in how Kiba, Koneko and Akenos fight will go. All three of them are a bit different from canon and have in someway been inspired by Ise. It will be a fun to see how they are adapting.

It doesn't help that as a wielder of one of the two strongest dragon based scared gears we count as a Dragon and Dragons in DxD are known for attracting both powerful enemies and allies. It's even remarked in canon that this is why Ise gotten involved in so much shit despite only be aware of the supernatural for at most a year.

Yep

I do wonder how these fights will go.

I dunno. Dragons seem to love kidnapping princesses for some ungodly reason almost as much as sleeping on treasure in the stories.

They also have a habit of getting killed off by knights. But who's counting.

Alright, I update the character sheet with the new system. Despite that it's still long, but not as before. Someone please look at it and tell me if something is wrong/can be improved.

Kinglugia's Omake for Chinese New Year is worth: +2 Xp ;)

Alright, I update the character sheet with the new system. Despite that it's still long, but not as before. Someone please look at it and tell me if something is wrong/can be improved.

Kinglugia's Omake for Chinese New Year is worth: +2 Xp ;)

Did you update the experience sheet or do we really have 26 exp?

we did get a +10xp for the new thread so we may well have that much xp still, we didn't blow our load after all when we got the charms to fix Raiser, just what we needed to get the job done /laugh

I wonder why Alexander has dropped the amount he's been giving for a new thread.
Used to be 15xp from what I can tell.

I wonder why Alexander has dropped the amount he's been giving for a new thread.
Used to be 15xp from what I can tell.
Ended the last thread with thread with 33 XP -19 for buying the fifth dot of presence, Hypnotic Lounge Technique and Hastening Nights End +10 for new thread. +2 for omake = 26 XP

Ended the last thread with thread with 33 XP -19 for buying the fifth dot of presence, Hypnotic Lounge Technique and Hastening Nights End +10 for new thread. +2 for omake = 26 XP
I'm sorry, but I'm not understanding what you mean

http://forum.questionablequesting.c...he-god-harem-king-highschool-dxd-exalted.519/ 20xp
http://forum.questionablequesting.c...he-god-harem-king-highschool-dxd-exalted.620/ 15xp
http://forum.questionablequesting.c...e-god-harem-king-highschool-dxd-exalted.1063/ 10xp

Each new thread, we got 5xp less than the thread before it.
Either Alexander is determining bonus xp based on how many story updates are in a thread, or he's reducing the bonus xp by 5 per thread for other reasons.

Which means, either next thread will go down to 5xp, or it'll depend on the number of quest updates in said thread. Possibly raising back to 15xp, or dropping, or staying at its present level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back