1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

Well, in that case at least we have a guaranteed way to fix Mil-tan.

2. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

Okay.

Must have misremembered or something.

3. Threadmarks: Extra Arc II: Shinobi, Swords and a Visit to Hell (Part 15)
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

“You seem happy. I had my doubts, but you aren’t a normal human: the pressure from you is too strong.” Isabela assumes a boxing stance. “They say dragons attract strong people. From what I saw, it’s true.”

Shougo tilts his head before looking to the side, replying with an even tone. “I don’t know about strong... but if we consider crazy, then yes: that’s exactly the type of people that guy attracts like a magnet.”

She raises an eyebrow. “Yourself included?”

“Sanity is overrated.”

Isabela smiles before her lips form a thin line. Playtime is over, now it’s her turn to show the might and glory of the Phenex family.

And to have fun too, but that’s just a minor detail.

She steps forward one, two times before sprinting at her max speed, walking into the blonde fighter’s guard in the blink of an eye. Knowing that her opponent is just a normal human, and there is no system to automatically bring someone to the infirmary, she holds back a lot of her strength and aims to punch her opponent directly in the cheek, knocking him out in one blow.

So imagine her surprise when Shougo tilts his head at the last second, with a movement so natural that it looks like he merely change position because the muscles of his neck were starting to ache.

“Oh. So you can dodge a punch like this. Sorry, I was looking down on you a bit. I’ll increase by one level, no by two!”

She starts punching at an higher speed, throwing jabs from different angles. As Shougo still manages to dodge them all with minimal movements she tries for an uppercut. Her aim is to force him to dodge in one direction, then using her shoulder movement to instantly change the angle of attack and hit him where his head is going to be.

As she predicted Shougo sees her uppercut and moves her head to one side... only to move it again to the other side the moment Isabela’s uppercut changes direction!

The Rook has just enough time to register the bizarre event before the blond boy twists his body to follow his head’s tilt and releases a savage kick, his heel digging into her uncovered cheek with enough force to push her back and onto the ground. Before hitting it she pushes with her hands and does a backflip, landing neatly on the tip of her booths. There isn’t a single mark on her flesh, and she barely feels the blow. However, the splendid way her opponent counterattacked is enough to make her pause.

“Nothing. I guess that make you one of those Devils that are tough instead of fast.” Shougo spits out the gum he was chewing. “This will take a while.”

“No, it will not.” Isabela narrows her visible eye. “I clearly underestimated you. A mistake I will not repeat.”

She attacks again with a flurry of jabs, this time employing the boxing variant known as “Flicker Jab”: instead of snapping the fist straight out with great speed, a Flicker Jab is thrown from a lower angle, the wrist snapping forward with an almost jerking motion. This allows for jabs to come from various angles at high-speed and come back like a whip, making it a dangerous unpredictable weapon. Isabela also uses her full speed.

Shougo manages to dodge the pumped up onslaught for a few intense seconds before he takes advantage of a small gap between jabs to follow up with a kick on his own. Isabela however was expecting it and catches his foot in her right hand. “You’re finished!” The left hand delivers a thunderous uppercut to Shougo’s chin, making his head snaps back from the force.

“Even in that awkward position you managed to reduce the force of my punch...such terrifying talent.” Isabela smiles, having seen that her opponent bent his back before the impact. “You would make a great Knight...no, a magnificent Rook.”

“...” Shougo puts his hand were the punch grazed his cheek: the fingers come back stained red. “Blood...?”

“However, skills can take you only so far!” She declares hotly. “Against me, an opponent you cannot hurt in any way, your defeat is assured!”

“...Heh.” Shougo’s shoulders begin to shake. “Hahahaha...”

The next instant Shougo’s clenched hand is in front of Isabela’s face, his index finger pressed against her forehead. “What?!” She backhands it away by instincts before she feels a strong burning on her forehead. Unbeknownst to her Shougo’s finger left a circular imprint on her flesh.

“That’s a marker.” The blond street fighter tells her with a shark-like grin, his left eyes looking almost like a white glowing circle in a sea of black shadow. A faint golden glow comes from the tip of his still stretched index. Then he clenches his hand fully and the golden glow, no stronger, starts to envelop his whole limb. “Next time, my fist will connect there!”

“What-!?”

Shougo spreads his legs and crosses his clenched hands over his chest, every muscle in his body tensing in preparation. His mind briefly went to a recent memory.

(Flashback)

“Touki?” Shougo stares with curiosity at the azure energy covering the hand of the man that called himself Furinji Hayato. “Never heard of it.”

“As expected.” The old man grins. “You see, all martial artists of a certain level learn how to harness their internal Ki, their life-force, and use it to enhance their techniques and attacks. However against many supernatural creatures, who by nature already possess physical abilities way above a normal human, it is not always enough. So, what do you do when you’re confronted with an opponent and your current skills can’t make you strong enough to defeat it?”

“...Create a new one that can?”

“Exactly! In the past many sages searched for a way to better protect humanity against the strongest creatures of legend. They found it, a technique developed by those who were so in synchrony with the World that they tapped into the very source of life itself: Touki.”

Hayato laughs. “Now, before I explain what exactly is Touki and how to use it, I must mention that it comes with its own drawbacks...one of which is that a martial artist using Touki cannot use any other technique requiring Ki, Touki requires a lot of concentration and focus. Even I needed many years before I could use all my numerous techniques while using Touki. That’s why one usually master the normal use of Ki before attempting Touki...but for someone like you, Kitsukawa-kun, who purely use his own talent and his against abnormal opponents, I suppose I could make an exception.”

(End Flashback)

“Aaaahh!” Arcs of electricity running through his body Shougo pushes his arms apart. The next moment a golden burning aura envelops his body, his clothes and hair flailing wildly as if under a strong wind. His muscles bulge, straining against his clothes.

Isabela feels her eyes burn and her skin tingle just by staring at him. “What...What is this?!?”

“The start of the real fun.” Shougo raises an hand, spreading his fingers before clenching them again. His eyes were like twin suns burning brightly. “Don’t disappoint me.”

And with that he jumps in the air, faster than anything Isabela saw him doing before, twisting in midair until he is directly above the Rook, where he unleashes a savage flurry of punches and kicks.

Isabela, for the first time since the start of the match, feels pain.

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  4. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Alexander

nice post, but I think you were meaning Epic Dexterity, rather then Epic Agility with the technique description

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  5. UberJJK

UberJJK Know what you're doing yet?

Shougo just went Super-Saiyan!

6. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Thanks, fixed.

Akuma-Heika, TheWave, tomio and 6 others like this.
  7. soul ice

soul ice Versed in the lewd.

Man recruiting this guy was the best decision ever. He just kicks so much ass.

8. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

He was always blonde. Though if his hair went golden and grew out....

9. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Amazing update Alexander.

I have been wondering how an Antitribu from the clan Tepes, and Carmilla would be?

Who liked the episodes from season 3 of Highschool D x D?, I did like the episodes.

I have been seeing in SV Worm: the microsoft paint gallery, it is very funny do you think that Alexander may like if somebody does something like that.

I have been thinking of writting an Omake were Issei, meets mages from the Old World of Darkness, I need help.

10. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

This is a scary thought. What if Shougo was really a Saiyan? One we're planning on performing a pseudo-Exaltation on.

11. jean5

jean5 Know what you're doing yet?

A saiyan would probably have defeated us in the snake arc fight.

12. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Issei is going to have flashbacks from when he was a kid and watched Dragon ball.

13. Caoslegion

Caoslegion Know what you're doing yet?

this asumes he stopped watching dragon ball.
    More like he is going to go home and pull his dragon ball z dvd's

14. prince84

prince84 Versed in the lewd.

Then he has Shougo go through all the training that is shown through out the entire series.

15. the DragonBard

Issei needs to learn Senjutsu so he can learn Touki, as well as the rumored abilities of Senjutsu to manipulate space and time.

16. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

using a magic ability in front of a twilight? a twilight with a ess 10 solar in his head?

yeah thats asking for it to be stolen, improved and used against you

lets do it!

Nickballas, TheWave, mrttao and 9 others like this.
  17. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Not me, I didn't really like how they made Fenrir and his twin sons look weak, also the way they changed Akeno's character development and the way Issei used Mjolnir is not that good too.

18. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Yeah that part really bugged me, it could be a trick by Loki and they could be weak clones, Issei will still use the Mjolnir at the season end, I found some changes for this season really wierd.

I found funny the absurdity of Issei new house.

Barequiel got more screen time.

There were good changes, but also bad changes.

I hope they don't fuck the ending.

19. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

next EP shows the bastard i'm plotting the death of in this quest.

Diller and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  20. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Everyone is going to enjoy his suffering.

21. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

A HALF Caste Solar made it better hell a Twilight would use it to power Creation ad nasum.

22. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Is it the devil with a nun kink?

23. the DragonBard

Next episode?
    He already showed up. They just haven't revealed he's the guy who got Asia kicked out, and did it intentionally.

24. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

So his hair would go blond once he consumed Ophis snake no?

25. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

Who would that be again?

26. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

the younger brother of the nerd of the 4 maohs. he's got a massive nun fetish and he decided to feed it by tricking holy maidans into being excomuncated. after which he would wait for them to fall into disapir, put them in danger and then "rescue" them after they mentally broke so he could add them to his peerage.

27. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

Ah. I was hoping for a name, but this'll do.

TheWave, Akuma-Heika, tomio and 3 others like this.
  28. Caoslegion

Caoslegion Know what you're doing yet?

Diodora Astaroth
    [​IMG]

TheWave, Akuma-Heika, tomio and 4 others like this.
  29. Zeromaru2

Zeromaru2 Versed in the lewd.

Fuck that guy, seriously. He conned dozens of innocent girls, mind raped them and got away with it for way too long. If he shows up we need to kick his ass all the way to the Sun.

30. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

with balance breaker nuking him should be possible

Akuma-Heika and Least Devotee like this.